Re: Clarrification

Discussion in '2000 BMW X5 Lemans Concept' started by Ferrari F60, Aug 9, 2002.

1. yea, ur rite, and this BMW ran faster on that test track than a Porsche 911 GT2<!-- Signature -->

2. I want to make a clarrification me too.
    The Engine in this exceptional truck is the BMW V12 60 degree built for the Mclaren F1. It's the same engine and the red line is at 8500rpm. This truck is the fastest sport-utilitary on this world.

p.s.: excuse me for my english..I speek french and i'm not so good in english....but i try..

3. hey i thought it was from the le mans car too

i think that that is what it said in car and driver june or july 2000

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrari F60</i>
    <b>yea, ur rite, and this BMW ran faster on that test track than a Porsche 911 GT2</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

faster then a GT2 really? wow!<!-- Signature -->

5. damn... could you imagine this car being put to PRODUCTION? whoa... I love 'em X5's - hella phatty!!!<!-- Signature -->

6. what i meant is that it ran faster in laptime than a GT2 nothing else<!-- Signature -->

7. its not the Mclaren F1 engine... You could ask BMW to produce you one of these aswell.... Its very possiable...<!-- Signature -->

8. your all stupid #%$gots.<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from josheq2</i>
    <b>your all stupid #%$gots.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What the hell? What is that suposed to mean. By the way, your "Fix Or Repair Daily"(FORD) aint that tite. It looks terrible also.

10. Faster than a GT2 eh? Keep everything as stock as possible? You think the X5 chassis can handle 700hp when the X5 cost less than $50,000? Hope you know what I am trying to say here.

The thing is, if I where to built a F1 car and slap a ugly SUV body on it, it will go faster than anything other than a real F1 car.

This so-called concept is totally stupid, it's just there to please those Bimmer fans out there. I like BMWs too, but not a fan of it. I rather see they put that engine into a 5 series.

11. first of all dvault u #$%# head the man said the X% ran a faster lap time not 0-60. why dont u think the chasy couldnt handle 700HP??? Who said that it was the same as the regular X5 #$%#er. i hate people like u who think they know every thing when all they know is shit oh ya Mercedes Benz SUX SHIT AND ARE SOOOOOOOOOO UGLY AND SLOW

BMW ALL THE WAY BABY
    <!-- Signature -->

12. Props to BMW M5 MAN

I agree...Davut, either take a hike from these boards, or learn a thing or two about cars.

Now go play with your brain dead Mercedes lovers.<!-- Signature -->

13. You BMW lovers. Love made you guys blind. No truth and no facts can go into ur empty heads cuz BMW shut your brains off.

14. SurfRat, you da man!! Davut should just go crawl up in corner with his Benz and shut up. Oh, and Davut: Maybe love has made us Bimmer fans blind, but at least what we love is worth it!!!!!

15. Looks like another blind bimmer fan joined. =)
    Go check out the Mercedes F400 Concept and let me see what bad things you guys can think of about Mercedes.

When it comes to being offensive, you guys aren't that creative. All you know is to say BMW kicks Mercedes's ass, and calling me an idiot. Other than a faster 0-60 time by 0.1 second, and a faster quarter mile time by 0.2 second, in what other way is BMW better than a "crappy" Mercedes?

"BMW makes the best engines!" You think Mercedes can't? How about a CLK GTR than has a faster 0-60, 0-100 and quarter mile time, plus higher lateral acceleration than a McLaren F1? As I said before, Mercedes has a different target market than BMW. I think Mercedes makes better cars, what you think is your problem. So stop being so rude and offensive an calling all Mercedes lovers an idiot, cuz you ain't that smart yourself.

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Carman911</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from josheq2</i>
    <b>your all stupid #%$gots.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What the hell? What is that suposed to mean. By the way, your "Fix Or Repair Daily"(FORD) aint that tite. It looks terrible also.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!!!! Good one man

PS: FORDS SUCK ASS!!!!<!-- Signature -->