Re: Corvette Z06 vs. Mustang Cobra SVT

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by tyhel, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I think you are right. But dont ban them. Just drop American's post count to 0 and 426 Hemi's to 2. then let them suffer.<!-- Signature -->

2. Corvette Z06 vs. Mustang Cobra SVT

Corvette Z06 vs. Mustang Cobra SVT<!-- Signature -->

3. I like the vette by a long shot but that new Mustang is getting pretty fast<!-- Signature -->

4. The z06 is hella fast, and also around $15000 more than the cobra, on the 1/4 mile the 2003 cobra is only .3seconds behind the 2002 z06, but there is no way a cobra can compete with a corvette, which is why ford even thought about the gt40 to begin with.

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chickenflops</i>
    <b>The z06 is hella fast, and also around $15000 more than the cobra, on the 1/4 mile the 2003 cobra is only .3seconds behind the 2002 z06, but there is no way a cobra can compete with a corvette, which is why ford even thought about the gt40 to begin with.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Z06 would eat it on the track.<!-- Signature -->

6. more than that it would smash it into small pieces!

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 426 Hemistage 8</i>
    <b>more than that it would smash it into small pieces!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    what the hell are you on?<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 426 Hemistage 8</i>
    <b>more than that it would smash it into small pieces!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Are you f#cking bigblockbrawler? Stop post whoring, dammit I'm tired of reading your shit.

9. What exactly is your guys' problem? Does it make you feel good to make others feel like an idiot?

Anyway, back to the topic. The cobra couldn't even beat an M3 on the track, so there is no way in hell it could beat the zo6.

10. the new SVT is 35,000 and is pretty nice for the price-lol<!-- Signature -->

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 500from505</i>
    <b>What exactly is your guys' problem? Does it make you feel good to make others feel like an idiot?

Anyway, back to the topic. The cobra couldn't even beat an M3 on the track, so there is no way in hell it could beat the zo6. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    No, It makes me feel better that i can actually have some intelligent people around.SMASH IT INTO LITTLE PIECES?????????? What the hell is he on???? <!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 500from505</i>
    <b>What exactly is your guys' problem? Does it make you feel good to make others feel like an idiot?

Anyway, back to the topic. The cobra couldn't even beat an M3 on the track, so there is no way in hell it could beat the zo6. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No its just that their are some morons that post something of no importance in every thread on this site and it is pissing me and alot of other people off.

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American HP</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 426 Hemistage 8</i>

Are you f#cking bigblockbrawler? Stop post whoring, dammit I'm tired of reading your shit.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->i am tired of hearing you talking bullshit about other members! so stop it!<!-- Signature -->

14. I see where you're comming from. It is pretty stupid to say "smash into small peices" rather than something along the lines of "destroy". But do you actually know bigblockbrawler as a person? NO! So why call him an idiot? Just because some (ok, almost all) of his posts are pointless, doesn't mean he is literally an idiot.

Here's a good way to deal with people like bigblockbrawler:

Listen bigblockbrawler, a great deal of your posts are full of nonesense. No one wants to waste their time reading something like "I agree" or "very true". If you agree with something, that's just fine. But you don't need to make a new post stating that. Try to contribute more to the topic, or tell us why you agree. If you take this advice, it will GREATLY redeem your crashing reputation."

15. I see where you're comming from. It is pretty stupid to say "smash into small peices" rather than something along the lines of "destroy". But do you actually know bigblockbrawler as a person? NO! So why call him an idiot? Just because some (ok, almost all) of his posts are pointless, doesn't mean he is literally an idiot.

Here's a good way to deal with people like bigblockbrawler:

Listen bigblockbrawler, a great deal of your posts are full of nonesense. No one wants to waste their time reading something like "I agree" or "very true". If you agree with something, that's just fine. But you don't need to make a new post stating that. Try to contribute more to the topic, or tell us why you agree. If you take this advice, it will GREATLY redeem your crashing reputation."

16. SHIT! I posted twice. Even I can act like an idiot! lol

17. he says he doesn't do that now. Riiiiiiiiight....... Iv said that before. So, i gave up. I dont have that much time to wait for him to clean up.<!-- Signature -->

18. In a straight line acceleration test it would not doubt come down to the better driver, the most deciding factor would be who could get their car to hook before the other without making huge clouds of smoke.
    A .3 second advantage to the vette would be pretty much useless with two inexperienced drivers racing each other.
    Around a circuit, the vette has a major advantage of having a lower center of gravity and the cobra would have a 1/4 ton weight disadvantage.<!-- Signature -->

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Biofury</i>
    <b>In a straight line acceleration test it would not doubt come down to the better driver, the most deciding factor would be who could get their car to hook before the other without making huge clouds of smoke.
    A .3 second advantage to the vette would be pretty much useless with two inexperienced drivers racing each other.
    Around a circuit, the vette has a major advantage of having a lower center of gravity and the cobra would have a 1/4 ton weight disadvantage.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->that pretty much sums it up.<!-- Signature -->

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American cars rule</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American HP</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 426 Hemistage 8</i>

Are you f#cking bigblockbrawler? Stop post whoring, dammit I'm tired of reading your shit.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->i am tired of hearing you talking bullshit about other members! so stop it!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    American Cars Rule And 426 Hemistage 8 Are both total losers! Have you noticed that both of them post gay shit that isn't even relevant to the subject being talked about? They should both be banned for being dumbasses and post whores. Whoever agrees with me speak up.<!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TYMOL</i>
    <b>I think you are right. But dont ban them. Just drop American's post count to 0 and 426 Hemi's to 2. then let them suffer.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    If they do drop their posts, those post whores would have thier posts up to 10000 the next day because they would flood the forums all day to try to be cool.<!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from American HP</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 500from505</i>

No its just that their are some morons that post something of no importance in every thread on this site and it is pissing me and alot of other people off.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->i hear you there someone posted the exact same thing 369 times and (misspelled it every time to boot) in one of the 82 camaro topics.<!-- Signature -->