Re: Cudas

Discussion in '1970 Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda' started by RLQ, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Cudas

Hemi cudas are best cudas around.

2. Not the best to go "around" a corner in, though!

3. But the best to come out of a corner with...... Lets see your Mustang outrun it in a straight line... HA<!-- Signature -->

4. U #$%#in idiot, the Boss 429 mustang would destroy the Hemi. Gimme a #$%#in break already with this plymouth bullshit.

I'll see u Chevy/GM/Dodge?Plymouth fans in my rear veiw mirroir while u demented #%$gots sit at the starting line in ure huge pile of wasted steel and shit wondering y u would ever do such a thing as to turn down the only real car maker on the road= FORD!!!!!!!!!!

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Torino_Fan</i>
    <b>U #$%#in idiot, the Boss 429 mustang would destroy the Hemi. Gimme a #$%#in break already with this plymouth bullshit.

I'll see u Chevy/GM/Dodge?Plymouth fans in my rear veiw mirroir while u demented #%$gots sit at the starting line in ure huge pile of wasted steel and shit wondering y u would ever do such a thing as to turn down the only real car maker on the road= FORD!!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> hahha im really laugh the cuda would win no prob.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Torino_Fan</i>
    <b>U #$%#in idiot, the Boss 429 mustang would destroy the Hemi. Gimme a #$%#in break already with this plymouth bullshit.

I'll see u Chevy/GM/Dodge?Plymouth fans in my rear veiw mirroir while u demented #%$gots sit at the starting line in ure huge pile of wasted steel and shit wondering y u would ever do such a thing as to turn down the only real car maker on the road= FORD!!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Okay, let's calm down a little here! It's not like he slashed your tires, he's just making a point about strait line acceleration (true or untrue, I don't really know) either way, you really need to lighten up. Why do you feel that only one car maker can be accepted? Is it so wrong to appreciate the Viper and the Vette? They both rock! Nearly every car company makes at least one automobile I would loooove to own.<!-- Signature -->

7. Actually, these cars handled exceptionally well in corners. They sat very low, and were readily equipped for road and track. Their little brothers, the '70 AAR 340 'Cudas, were widely regarded as the best Trans-Am racers around in '70 and '71.

I have a Mustang I will cherish 'til I die, but I will one day have a '71 Hemi 'Cuda in my collection, as well. I've never seen a Torino that could take one, though... a CJ might come close.

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Torino_Fan</i>

I'll see u Chevy/GM/Dodge?Plymouth fans in my rear veiw mirroir while u demented #%$gots sit at the starting line in ure huge pile of wasted steel and shit wondering y u would ever do such a thing as to turn down the only real car maker on the road= FORD!!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What the hell is wrong with you? This the "Plymouth Hemi Cuda Forum", not the "Swear At Anyone Who Thinks a Hemi Cuda Could Beat a Mustang Forum"! Besides, bodaciousbob just said a normal Mustang couldn't beat a Hemi Cuda. He didn't say anything about a Boss 429. There was no need to get offensive or anything. I'd hate to meet you cause you sound like a total psycho.<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from worldindustries</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Torino_Fan</i>

What the hell is wrong with you? This the "Plymouth Hemi Cuda Forum", not the "Swear At Anyone Who Thinks a Hemi Cuda Could Beat a Mustang Forum"! Besides, bodaciousbob just said a normal Mustang couldn't beat a Hemi Cuda. He didn't say anything about a Boss 429. There was no need to get offensive or anything. I'd hate to meet you cause you sound like a total psycho.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

if you love you boss so much get over to the ford forum. and your pressicous 429 couldn't hold a candle to the hemi. and i would love to meet you one day. you do sound like a phsycho, i would love to put you in your place.

10. boss nines dont need a candle to hold to this, boss nine engines are a superior evolution to the hemi, called a "semi-hemi"

who really gives a hell whats better, I've been in both and they would shut you up right quick with some -real- american power.

BTW, another troll thread<!-- Signature -->

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from maxpower</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from worldindustries</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Torino_Fan</i>

What the hell is wrong with you? This the "Plymouth Hemi Cuda Forum", not the "Swear At Anyone Who Thinks a Hemi Cuda Could Beat a Mustang Forum"! Besides, bodaciousbob just said a normal Mustang couldn't beat a Hemi Cuda. He didn't say anything about a Boss 429. There was no need to get offensive or anything. I'd hate to meet you cause you sound like a total psycho.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

if you love you boss so much get over to the ford forum. and your pressicous 429 couldn't hold a candle to the hemi. and i would love to meet you one day. you do sound like a phsycho, i would love to put you in your place.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    if the boss did hold a candle up to the hemi the godam hemi would blow the #$%#in thing out<!-- Signature -->

12. Sorry guys....I over reacted, i totally respect the Hemi and all other muscle cars...American muscle will never die...American meaning North America...

PS> if u like to discuss muscle cars and u have msn...add me at [email protected]

13. The Boss 429's were over-rated pigs and anyone with half a brain knows this!!!!!! Give us a F#@*ing Break!!!!! never had to unbolt the motor mounts in a Hemi to change plugs!!!!!!! I appreciate Fords but its guys like you that make me wonder!!!!!

14. The best a Boss 429 did in the 1/4 mile in 1970 was 13.64...
    The 1970 Hemi Cuda does it in 13.11..

15. Dude what the hell you smoking!!! A certain $14,999 hemi enigine around 500ci has over 600hp!!!! your peice of $#!T mustang is only good for being smoked!!!!

16. I know FOR REAL!!

17. man your the Idiot you obviously don't know much about hemi cuda's.

F=found
    O=on
    R=road
    D=dead

18. The 1964 Ford 427 Thunderbolt was way better than this, you could get one for $4,000 and go right to the track, and without any modifications you could run between 11.60 and 11.90 sec., it had over 550 hp. and if you are wondering, yes it is street legal.

P.S. don't get me wrong, I love the Hemi Cuda, I'm just sayin' that Ford built a way better muscle car.

19. hi

the best quarter mile time for a cuda fitted with the 4.10 rear axle ratio the dana 60 sure grip of course is 12.72 at 110 mph.
    the cuda and espcially the hemi cudas one the most desirable muscle cars.

regards

426hemistage8