Re: does any one like this car?

Discussion in '2002 Ferrari 456M GT Scaglietti' started by Grey_Runner, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ProRacer15</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jaguarkid02</i>
    <b>i love this car the 2+2 is better. but a GT40 would beat it!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You like Jags but you support Ford? You're a disgrace.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You jackass, Ford owns Jaguar<!-- Signature -->

2. Gorgeous car, certainly one of the best-looking modern Ferraris, bound to be a classic....it is fast as heck too.....<!-- Signature -->

3. Not really with hte help of koenig you could get ferrari plus 800 hp mark.<!-- Signature -->

4. does any one like this car?

i love this car the 2+2 is better. but a GT40 would beat it!

5. Its Awesome...nuff said<!-- Signature -->

6. its a phucking Ferrari!,nuff said.

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jaguarkid02</i>
    <b>i love this car the 2+2 is better. but a GT40 would beat it!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You like Jags but you support Ford? You're a disgrace.

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jaguarkid02</i>
    <b>i love this car the 2+2 is better. but a GT40 would beat it!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You say a GT-40 could beat it? Duh. Of course it can! This Ferrari has a top speed of 186 mph while the Ford can reach 220! Why are you even comparing a 4-seater "family" Ferrari with a pure racing car?!

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Grey_Runner</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ProRacer15</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jaguarkid02</i>
    <b>i love this car the 2+2 is better. but a GT40 would beat it!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->You like Jags but you support Ford? You're a disgrace.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You jackass, Ford owns Jaguar</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The reason ProRacer15 said that was cuz Jaguar's appropriation by Ford has completely ruined the classic Jaguar styling. They've shamefully turned the British legend into a $40,000 Taurus.

10. FORD OWNS JAGUAR DINGBAT! and by the way, as much i luv Ferraris and GT40s, the GT40 would beat it man. <!-- Signature -->

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VMIFerrari</i>
    <b>i love this car the 2+2 is better. but a GT40 would beat it!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You say a GT-40 could beat it? Duh. Of course it can! This Ferrari has a top speed of 186 mph while the Ford can reach 220! Why are you even comparing a 4-seater "family" Ferrari with a pure racing car?!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I have never heard of a 4 seater Ferrari...

I love this car

12. For the past few months I have been trying to tell these people on this site where cars fall into their classes...

Look at this Ferrari (it isn't the most pretty) look at all the technology and quality put into it...

Then you get someone with a name like "MustangLover" or somthing who has the balls to make a thread like "Corvette Vs. Ferrari" or "A corvette can beat this".....then I get into a argument and they wanna bring in some stupid insults and stuff to hide the fact that their cars are not in the class with this Ferrari.

How can you have all these nice cars like this Ferrari and they use F1 technology producing 100 HP\L ..(Very efficient engines)

and then compare it to like a viper or corvette... (which both fall short of the 100 HP\L mark because there isn't enough technology between the 10 or so American manufacturers to come up with that kind of specific output.) ....

13. No offense meant, Ferraris are great car. But this car ain't their best, and check the numbers (HP / Liter 59.15 bhp per litre), this isn't a 100hp/l engine. In fact, even the Viper (56.32 bhp per litre) as about the same with it's v10.

Still a great car though, I think I'd kill someone for one of these ;)

14. clearly this car rules,as if anyone who won it or something wouldnt drive it
    an stop sayin what would beat it,most people know what would,we dont need to hear it
    duhhhh,a lambo will beat a for focus
    no shit
    and #$%# all of you who are reading this from the other forums and shitting on me in there
    go geta life<!-- Signature -->

15. This car is the neglected one in the ferrari family. It should get more attention. The body has not been updated for quite a while until now,But I still enjoy It's elegant shape.<!-- Signature -->

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrari4ever123</i>
    <b>
    For the past few months I have been trying to tell these people on this site where cars fall into their classes...

Look at this Ferrari (it isn't the most pretty) look at all the technology and quality put into it...

Then you get someone with a name like "MustangLover" or somthing who has the balls to make a thread like "Corvette Vs. Ferrari" or "A corvette can beat this".....then I get into a argument and they wanna bring in some stupid insults and stuff to hide the fact that their cars are not in the class with this Ferrari.

How can you have all these nice cars like this Ferrari and they use F1 technology producing 100 HP\L ..(Very efficient engines)

and then compare it to like a viper or corvette... (which both fall short of the 100 HP\L mark because there isn't enough technology between the 10 or so American manufacturers to come up with that kind of specific output.) ....

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

There is plenty of technology in these American car companies... considering GM is the biggest car company in the world, if they really were in the "stone age", im sure they could hire people for top dollar to creates something marvelous, but hey, they are on the top, so they must be doing something right. now in the corvette for example, it has 405 hp but still retain very good gas milage... not an easy task, while the ferrari gets the gas milage of pappys old SUV. plus you have to realize the heratige behind a corvette. any corvette lover would cringe at the idea of driving a corvette under 5.7 liters, let alone anything but a v8. and the viper... dodge made the v10 engine in the viper specifically for the ram, but they said hey... we got this v10, might as well make a fast car with it, and thats what they did. sure, they could easily get 800 hp out of it... but why? if somebody has the $$$ to buy a viper, they can buy plenty of performance parts to make it powerfull enough to take any ferrari out there. i like to call it potential hp if you will, because you could get alot more hp out of a stock viper as compared to a ferrari.

dont get me wrong... i love ferarris, but people who always smash american cars for being very "un-technologically" advanced, need to get their facts strait. the new cadillacs are fine examples.

17. Quote from Grey_Runner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from ProRacer15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from jaguarkid02
    i love this car the 2+2 is better. but a GT40 would beat it!

You like Jags but you support Ford? You're a disgrace.

You jackass, Ford owns Jaguar

FORD is the demise of Jaguar

<!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Grey_Runner</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ProRacer15</i>

You jackass, Ford owns Jaguar</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Thank you some people are stupied