Re: Does anybody have pictures of the Mazda 787b?

Discussion in '2001 Mazda RX-8 Concept' started by kenmclaren, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Does anybody have pictures of the Mazda 787b?

Does anybody have any pictures of the Mazda 787B?
    I know everything about it, but I need pictures of it, can anybody help me, please I love this car.
    I mean the wallpaper size ones, its a good looking race car that has very few similarities with this car.

2. There are a few really good books out there about the history of the RX-7. Most of them have the history of the rotary and rotary racing, and of course photos of the 4-rotor and the 787B. I dont know them, off hand. However, if u r still searching for pics, write a reply and i will see what i can find.

3. Can anybody help me find pictures of the Mazda 787B race car, I love this car, I'm looking for wallpaper size pictures, but I can't find any good ones. Can anyone help me?

4. #5 erwin, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Hey you're a rotary engine fan aswell? great, or maybe just a Mazda 787B fan? anyway so far the best site I hhave found is this place called www.mymazdarotary.com they have about 12+ pics of this car, for you to use em' as wall paper you might have to tile them, but they are pretty big. Also they have my fav thing, a video clip of the 787B race car revving up at a show, the file is 33megs, but well worth the 2 mins of this beast revving up. If I find anymore pics/movies of this car, you'll b the first to hear! Cya

5. Hey thanks erwin.

The pictures at mymazdarotary.com are really cool.
    I'm actually a big fan of the only Japanese LeMans winning Mazda 787B.
    But I'm still looking for more pictures, the ones pictured at LeMans are hard to find, and also with quality.

Can anyone else help me find more pictures of the Mazda 787B?

6. CHALLENGE!!!!!

OKAY EVERYONE, HERES A CHALLENGE, FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS ME AND A COUPLE OF OTHER PEOPLE IN THE FORUM WERE TRYING TO FIND BIG AND HIGH QUALITY PICTURES OF THE GREAT LeMans WINNING MAZDA 787B.

NOW HERES THE CHALLENGE, LETS SEE WHO IN THIS FORUM CAN GET THE BEST AND HIGH QUALITY PICTURE OF THE MAZDA 787B.

THE CHALLENGE IS THAT MOST OF THE PICTURES ARE SMALL AND SCARCE.

FIND PICTURES OF THE MAZDA 787Bs AND POST IT HERE AND WE'LL ALL VOTE ON WHOS GOT THE BEST PICTURE TO FIND.

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from kenmclaren</i>
    <b>CHALLENGE!!!!!

OKAY EVERYONE, HERES A CHALLENGE, FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS ME AND A COUPLE OF OTHER PEOPLE IN THE FORUM WERE TRYING TO FIND BIG AND HIGH QUALITY PICTURES OF THE GREAT LeMans WINNING MAZDA 787B.

NOW HERES THE CHALLENGE, LETS SEE WHO IN THIS FORUM CAN GET THE BEST AND HIGH QUALITY PICTURE OF THE MAZDA 787B.

THE CHALLENGE IS THAT MOST OF THE PICTURES ARE SMALL AND SCARCE.

FIND PICTURES OF THE MAZDA 787Bs AND POST IT HERE AND WE'LL ALL VOTE ON WHOS GOT THE BEST PICTURE TO FIND.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

KenMcLaren, If you SPAM other cars about the McLaren 787 one more time your account and all your messages will be deleted.

8. Pictures anyone?<!-- Signature -->

9. Anyone else?<!-- Signature -->

10. We're looking for wallpapersized one, remember.<!-- Signature -->

11. Maybe if you post your thread under the 787B forum, it will get noticed!!!

12. #14 dr no, Aug 10, 2002
  13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Paragon Racer</i>
    <b>There are a few really good books out there about the history of the RX-7. Most of them have the history of the rotary and rotary racing, and of course photos of the 4-rotor and the 787B. I dont know them, off hand. However, if u r still searching for pics, write a reply and i will see what i can find.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

do u know the title of one of those books? i got one, but it was published in 1987 so it only has info on the 1st and 2nd<!-- Signature -->

14. there are atcully some pretty good ones on super cars.net. search for the 787b. then go to set as backround or wallpaper. then you can customize it to the size you want it.

e-mail me at [email protected]

15. #17 diablo_88, Aug 10, 2002
  16. have i won yet coz i'm posting this shit all over the place

17. here comes some more......

18. You're soooooo stupid!MOTHERFUCKER