Re: Ferrari 360 V Maserati Coupe

Discussion in '2002 Maserati Coupé GT' started by LanciaDeltaIntegraleS4, Aug 10, 2002.

1. """""me and my uncle had a genius software idea that would be grounbreaking in the technology market. Me, him, and another software engineer started a software enterprise that has now grown to a multi million dollar coorporation with nearly 400 employees"""""

Care to mention the company's name? Also your real name?

2. Ferrari 360 Modena all the way! If Ferrari boosted the Modena's horsepower to 390, it would burn the Maserati even worse. Compare the styling.....or maybe the racing heriatge. you choose. The top speed may be 2 mph higher but I'd love to see the maserati tear around corners or kick butt in general the way the modena does.<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Z-Gouki</i>
    <b>"""""me and my uncle had a genius software idea that would be grounbreaking in the technology market. Me, him, and another software engineer started a software enterprise that has now grown to a multi million dollar coorporation with nearly 400 employees"""""

Care to mention the company's name? Also your real name?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Since things I say on this website may be used against me in certain situations I prefer not to tell the entire world my name, i've also asked people that know me on this website not to mention my name. As far as your concerned i'm just another sports car enthusiast.<!-- Signature -->

4. they can't really be compared fairly the ferrari is a mid egined sports car the maserati is a front engined sedan like the BMW M5 or a Jaguar. And 11secdawg i think it is wrong how he insulted your integrity without knowing you. have fun with your cars and good luck with the DB7

5. don't fight so much guys.
    the mase is a lot less narrow in its focus. it combines super performance with good looks, practicality, comfort and heritage with a great engine and gearbox apart from being more relaxing than a ferrari. dont u know the difference between a GT and a sportscar.
    plus i think the maserati is beautiful and very exclusive- people brought up on souped-up supras can only try...
    plus the ferrari 360 is good but remember it gts licked on all counts except perhaps for drama by the porsche 911 turbo and that includes price while the maserati should see of the astons, jags and other arbid machinery.

6. seems to me that all these this vs that sort of articles attract the most people....which i say is pretty pointless...

rather than using the word versus....dont you think it is more appropriate to use 'prefer'???<!-- Signature -->

7. Ferrari 360 Modena. It has better performance, more power, and it looks nicer. In addition, it weighs less, which is always a good thing.<!-- Signature -->

8. i would take the ferrari i really dont like the looks of the maserati.... and because i guy i dont like owns one

9. ferrari is the best out of these two. this is a waste on wheels, and i would rather have the ferrari.<!-- Signature -->

10. I'd take this car before a 360 Modena, and then probably wallpaper my house with the change. This car is a bargain.<!-- Signature -->

11. The engine isn't the same than in Modena, in fact, those engines aren't even related; this V8 is completly new.