Re: FU*K 94FORMULA

Discussion in '2000 Ford Mustang Cobra R' started by BrownDoggie, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MP5</i>
    <b>ya, leave him alone, or else he's gonna tell on you.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Mommy, I didn't do it!!!

As for you 94formula. You don't state the facts you come into these mustang forums and talk trash. Then when someone with a little more knowledge comes along and makes you look stupid, you get even more mad then you go somewhere else and talk sh*t. If you hate fords so much (and you have stated fords suck) then why would you go and put a ford 9" rearend under your car.

If anyone wants to read where he states that he has a 9" rearend I can't recall for sure but it under one of the forums he started on the cobra R. I believe it is the one "I smoked one".

Please don't threaten me with CAPS LOCK. Did you just learn how to use it and wanted to show it off!!! From the looks of it, it is just as awesome as your car. Do I have one of those keys on my keyboard. I wanna be cool like you.<!-- Signature -->

2. why do you talk like a Firebird is the best car....Mustangs arn't the best I'll admit that I'd rather have a BMW then My stang...you just act like your fav car will beat every car there is.

3. Not only has everyone besides me made you look stupid, but I am about to do it again just to show everyone that you don't even have your story straight. HHMMM where to start. Lets start with the car first.

First off you are telling everyone that you have and formula. Which you may have. Then you tell everyone that it's a WS6, then you turn around again and tell everyone that it has a WS6 kit therefore you are saying it is not a WS6 just a "kit car". To top it off you tell everyone that you have a firehawk. Which one is it? If I am not mistaking a Firehawk is a formula that has been sent to SLP engineering where they do all the mods. You ever heard of them? If you are going to pay professionals to do a job why would you go in and f*ck with it. I guarantee you they obviously know more than you.

Second of all you have two different stories about your HP level. In one forum you say it has 654 chickens running under the hood in another you say it has 623 chickens. Which one is it.

Third off I am going to have to agree with Browndoggie. Hey Browndoggie if I am not mistaking when you run a supercharger or a turbo don't you want a lower compression ratio. It seems to me that if you have a high compression ratio and are forcing more air in there the engine would blow like you stated.

Just a little reminder before you go into war make sure you know who the enemy is. All you are doing is fighting yourself and making yourself look really dumb. Which I am sure you have figured out. Just not smart enough to realize it. Granted I am no master mechanic, but I do know my way around an engine.<!-- Signature -->

4. I have both a WS6 and a FIREHAWK. I tuned them both. I talk about my firehawk more because it's my favorite. When I firest started on this forum, I had 623 HP. I have done a couple extra things to my firehawk's engine and transmition throughout these months. I got some extra things to put on my car for x-mas. What the hell's your problem?

By the way, I put high performance forged pistons in. I guess I forgot to list that.<!-- Signature -->

5. Until I came to this message board I really couldn't imagine seeing a 27 year old act so imature and talk so much sh!t. Your obviously lieing becuase whenever someone makes a valid point you just seem to miss that post and don't reply to it. Personally I think you should be banned.

Besides, what kinda signature is that? How old are we?

6. Forged what? Flat top? Dished? Domed? Valve reliefs, yes, no? What's your compression ratio? I wish I had a Firehawk...

7. I was just trying to show what is possible when you upgrade an LT1. When I writ this post, I was a newcomer to this website. Alot of newcomers talk sh*t throuhout their first 30 posts. I know my car ain't the best. I'm just having a little fun with my FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Of course, you take everything personally. I'm immature? At least I settle stuff maturily, while you try to make it worse.

The whole point of this website is to talk about cars, not people.<!-- Signature -->

8. I'll buy a mustang.............when pigs fly out of my ass!!!<!-- Signature -->

9. How are you settling this maturly?
    Posting that you'll buy a mustang when pigs fly out of your ass is real mature, let me tell you.

10. Hey Formula.. I think the ford guys in the forum have shut you up good!<!-- Signature -->

11. 94formula brings an even worse name to the car...i can't believe him. i remember being in grade six and not acting as stupid....we are here to admire the cars and talk about them, i am sick of having to bag you, yeah its funny but after a while i think...hmm maybe this guys is really that stupid <!-- Signature -->

12. I just wanted to show what is capable of an lt1 or ls1 when you start spending money on it.<!-- Signature -->

13. Ever seen what a 5.0 is capable of when you spend a little doe on it??

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BrownDoggie</i>
    <b>Ever seen what a 5.0 is capable of when you spend a little doe on it??</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Yes, but if you spend an equal amount on a 5.0 and a firebird, a firebird will have the most power, 5.0 will most likely have best handling.
    They both have their advantages.<!-- Signature -->

15. here's my cars: '94 firebird formula firehawk
    '97 corvette coupe
    '96 impala SS
    '78 malibu
    '97 navigator

I recently got rid of my blazer and my WS6 to get my 97 vette.
    My firehawk is next to my name.<!-- Signature -->

16. Stop giving 94FORMULA sh*t. I know he ownes those cars because I am a friend of his. I saw him whoop a cobra-R at a 1/4 mile track and I know what cars he owns. Can anyone talk more about the car, and not other people.

17. not to talk any trash or nuthin but as bad as you think these mustangs are you have to face the facts no matter what the make although ford sux but no matter what the make cars are fast and for the record my car will smoke this cobra R and alot of mustangs.

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 89Formula</i>
    <b>not to talk any trash or nuthin but as bad as you think these mustangs are you have to face the facts no matter what the make although ford sux but no matter what the make cars are fast and for the record my car will smoke this cobra R and alot of mustangs.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Have you done anything to your engine to make it that fast? It's a true talent to take a 180 stock HP engine and make it faster than a newer performance car. I have two cars that can smoke this car w/ ease: My 10-sec firehawk and my 9 sec malibu.<!-- Signature -->

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b>here's my cars: '94 firebird formula firehawk
    '97 corvette coupe
    '96 impala SS
    '78 malibu
    '97 navigator

I recently got rid of my blazer and my WS6 to get my 97 vette.
    My firehawk is next to my name.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

GET them all in the same picture!!!!<!-- Signature -->

20. it took me a while but after some ***** rearended me i got paid and did a shitload of mods my best time was 10.6 on the bottle at the texas motorplex.

21. I don't care what you guys say about this car, but for a car that was meant to compete with Camaros, and Firebirds, and Trans Ams, but actually competes with Corvettes, which are supposed to have more performance than any of these, and Vipers, that is damn impressive.

Quick question for 94Formula: does any of your cars have NOS? If so how much, if not how big are the wheel stands you should pull to get 9 second runs with your malibu?<!-- Signature -->

22. yeah, that's what i meant by wheel stand, thanks for answering.<!-- Signature -->

23. I would just like to know why 94formula is always in the mustang forums? hmmmm if he hates them so much wouldnt he not be here? Maybe he is a mustang lover like everyone else. If he was really all about cameros he would be in those forums

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Forddriver64</i>
    <b>I would just like to know why 94formula is always in the mustang forums? hmmmm if he hates them so much wouldnt he not be here? Maybe he is a mustang lover like everyone else. If he was really all about cameros he would be in those forums</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Hey, I just come on here because more people respond here than any other car I posted about. I can start a conversation on here w/ out having to wait for days. I want to rank as a supercar guru, so I post everywhere. This stang forum is just another post towards my goal.<!-- Signature -->