Re: Geo vs Mini Pooper

Discussion in '2002 MINI Cooper S' started by LithiumProphet, Aug 10, 2002.

1. nice little laugh there Keanumon

2. Who is that retard with the Camaro picture talking about 300hp geos?<!-- Signature -->

3. Hey you Endo poop face you've gotten a ride in the SS don't even say that.You've felt the sheer power of the Metro.

4. Yeah k poop thats what I'll be seeing.Then two seconds later you'll be seeing the picture under my name.

5. WE ARE THE FEW,THE PROUD,THE CHIVALROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Camaro ZL1 concept...God's Car

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bigvic</i>
    <b>Yeah k poop thats what I'll be seeing.Then two seconds later you'll be seeing the picture under my name.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I like How I would be looking at the front of your car when we race. That means I am in the lead. bet you feal stupid now.<!-- Signature -->

8. Hey k poop I think that you and I should race mini vans I would kill you!!!!!!!!!!

9. Dude are you high??? Race vans??? What the Hell are you talking about??<!-- Signature -->

10. Jesus! Would u 2 stop it! How about i get my cobra and smoke the lot of you! Butlick<!-- Signature -->

11. Hey mon you can't even afford looking at the koenigsegg cc,let alone drive it,so I wouldn't be talking.

12. Yes I'm high.And you know what I'm talking about.You own a mini van!!!!!!!!!!

13. Hey you slim dick, why don't you stay out of this.You probabily don't even own a crappy cobra. And if you do it's probabily your daddy's car.you FRUITCAKE!!!!!!!!!!

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from slim_jim</i>
    <b>Jesus! Would u 2 stop it! How about i get my cobra and smoke the lot of you! Butlick</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah Dude your cool. Your cobra could smoke my mini van. That has to be the dumbest comment I have ever heard. Your comment is almost as stupid as you are, you stupid newbie with only 9 posts.<!-- Signature -->

15. KEANUMON AND BIGVIC shut the #$%# up the both of you! sweet jesus christ a mini would smoke even the fastest damn minivan you could concoct! and i wish people would start sitting their asses in ONE BLOODY forum for a car they don't like, only to knock it every minute of their life.
    GET A LIFE YOU FUCKING FREAKS
    you two are so stupid the shit in your heads has it's own half-life.<!-- Signature -->

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RacePhreak13</i>
    <b>KEANUMON AND BIGVIC shut the #$%# up the both of you! sweet jesus christ a mini would smoke even the fastest damn minivan you could concoct! and i wish people would start sitting their asses in ONE BLOODY forum for a car they don't like, only to knock it every minute of their life.
    you two are so stupid the shit in your heads has it's own half-life.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Hey guy! Whats up?

Backwards people eh?

Hmmmmm, nice one at the new Continental post! <!-- Signature -->

17. well, it's nice to see some intelligent conversation in this forum. Does anyone actually want to talk about the new mini??

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TriumphTR</i>
    <b>well, it's nice to see some intelligent conversation in this forum. Does anyone actually want to talk about the new mini??</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'm afraid that might be asking too much, my friend. I keep hoping if I ignore them they'll go away, but... well....

19. Geo vs Mini Pooper

I own One of the only 2 geo metro SS ever produced. It could turn the mini cooper into a mini pooper.

20. Hey I own the other Geo SS!!! It was made back in 89.I would spank this car with authority.I don't know why this so called super car is on this site. The Geo SS should be on this site.Anyways this mini pooper blows.Hey Keanumon turbo charge your metro,and get 300 hp out of it.I did.

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bigvic</i>
    <b>Hey I own the other Geo SS!!! It was made back in 89.I would spank this car with authority.I don't know why this so called super car is on this site. The Geo SS should be on this site.Anyways this mini pooper blows.Hey Keanumon turbo charge your metro,and get 300 hp out of it.I did.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Wow, I was just kidding about the SS thing. I didn't think anyone would be dumb enough to agree with me.<!-- Signature -->

22. #22 spitz7985, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RacePhreak13</i>
    <b>KEANUMON AND BIGVIC shut the #$%# up the both of you! sweet jesus christ a mini would smoke even the fastest damn minivan you could concoct! and i wish people would start sitting their asses in ONE BLOODY forum for a car they don't like, only to knock it every minute of their life.
    you two are so stupid the shit in your heads has it's own half-life.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WRONG!!!-

http://www.turbovan.net/turbovan.html <!-- Signature -->

23. er... There's no such thing as a "geo SS". A GEO is merely a 3 cyl. It goes from 0 to 60 MPH in about 11-13 sec. hell, probably less. And what the hell? Who would sink so low as to make a fast van? makes no freakin sense!