Re: Hahahahaha MY GC would tune this ugly monster.

Discussion in '1938 Cadillac Series 90 V16' started by Mahdi, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Hahahahaha MY GC would tune this ugly monster.

LOL this is hilarious. My 95 GC would eat this monster. But I couldn't blame the thing, my veh is also dynoed at 519 HP. And to all the #%$s who lie about what kind of vehicles they have, I dont see the point, why would you? Who are you impressing, some fat hick #%$gots on their computers who think they know shit about cars but really they are just there to kill time till they can blow off another load. Anyways my GC has a 5" lift, 35's, that's about it for exterior. The 5" is a body lift btw. I also put in an intercooler, Flow master exhaust, super g force chip, a big ass turbo, swapped my 5.2L with a written off 98's 5.9L. I put some headers on it and that's about it so far. I'm only running 12's though. But I'm pretty proud of the bad boy considering I just turned 16 years old a little while back and it would all of your sweeeeeet mustangs. Oh no wait rustangs suck, gutless piece of shit. And to the #%$s who get v6 mustangs, why would you even do that, if your gonna get a mustang atleast get a v8 so you dont look as stupid, but the #%$s who get automatic v6's need some #$%#ing help. You dont look cool and you certainly cant go fast. So I'm thinking get a life #%$s.

2. Yes your truck would probably beat this, but wait! Think of all the upgrades you put on it...You moron. I can tell you just turned 16 because you just posted a retarded message. You listed your truck that you have invested K's worth of money in, against this stock Ford. OK, let me invest as much as you did in your truck, in one of these. Then we can see who will win. Your running 12's? I'll be running 10's while you cry about hwo it's not fair when it is.<!-- Signature -->

3. HA....
    he got banned, how do you do something sooooo bad to get banned.<!-- Signature -->

4. dude hes all like dont try to impress people yet he goes on to make his truck look like its the shizznit, when like Maverick said, its maxed out at 516 or whatever, well this truck is starting out almost that high, and dude you can shove your gc up your stupid banned ass, what a loser

5. No way! any ford lightning could beat the shit out of your lemon! get a life and learn some shit! I'm only 11 years old and do you even know what CONCEPT means?

6. lol,

I love tools...

7. You have a bad mouth for an 11yr old.

JK

8. Grand cherokee? That guy is a loser and a ford lightning is still a good performance truck. I'd like to have a hemi powered dakota when they come out.

9. ugh another 12 year old who just learned some car lingo has found his way into the forums. first of all, the 5 inch lift your talking about would not only destroy your 0-60 time, but also your quarter mile time, especially on those big tires. second the 5.9 out of a 98 wouldnt fit into the 95 grand cheroke. third your an idiot and you should look into killing yourself. suicide usually isnt the answer but for you its the only solution.

10. you really are a #$%#ing moron aren't you you piece of dog shit. I agree completely with The Maverick...you have all those shitty up's on your POS GC and its only running 12's?!?!?! What could that possibly tell you about your car...i could spend the same amount of money you did on my civic and it would be running low 10's...and whats this other bullshit about mustangs??!?!?! apparently you have neither ridden in or driven a 8 cyl stang. Granted, the newer 4.6L sucks, but the fox body 5.0's would whoop your GC's ass any day. As you yourself said, you just turned 16. My advice to you is to let your brain mature a little more before you come back here and try to pass if off like you know ANYTHING about cars...

11. i agree that sucks his GC is running 12s if he even has one. also im a big fan of mustangs and i do like the fox bodie 302s more then the new 4.6 liters but those mustangs did not run 12s. the best one was the 93 cobra and the best time i hear of is 14.3.

12. what the hell ? why even both with a GC? are you retarded? i think this car looks pretty bad. I like the regular lightning. Anybody who comes on here to brag about there GC should be shot.

13. This thing sucks and shouldn't even be on this freaking website pifft!
    This is supercars.net not gayhick trucks .net pifft!
    Get this crap out of here now!

Imported sports cars Rule!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Re: Hahahahaha MY GC would tune this ugly monster.

You're stupid. Go and get Banned.

15. first whoever said that the new gt mustang sucks compared to the old 5.0 is an idiot the new gt runs the same time as an old cobra. and i highly doubt you could get low 10's in a civic, maybe if you put in 50 grand but still, there aren;t that many civics that can run 12s, and american cars are bad ass. there is nothing better than the sound of a deep dual exaust hooked up to a v8. the only smart thing that kid had to say was about the v6 mustang which gives american cars a bad name but the gt and cobra make up for that.