Re: HEHEHEHE

Discussion in '2002 Morgan Aero 8 GT' started by bugatti442, Aug 10, 2002.

1. HEHEHEHE

that would be FUN!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. 500 HP+2200 lb.= I agree

3. Nice Race Car.

I love the retro-look. This is probably the best of the nostalgia cars, and with this the only one with race mods worth checking out.

Love the DeWalt!! 17 and now 99!<!-- Signature -->

4. It may be fun, and have a nice retro look, but it will be smoked at Le Mans. Ferrari and Porsche will be laughing all the way to the podium.<!-- Signature -->

5. I wouldn't be so sure of that, I believe that this car could perform pretty decently. All it needs is a excellent driver. I really like Morgans. Although I hope that one day they will make a true supercar. Something with a MR format and around 580 hp. I think they could pull it off. I will be watching this team for sure.<!-- Signature -->

6. Oh yeah, and I have got to say this car looks absolutely awesome in this color scheme. It just looks like an old mafia car, somethin that you might not want to turn you back on. Have to say though, the rear wing looks just a tad out of place, but it is still pretty chill.<!-- Signature -->

7. Just so you guys know, if you didnt already. The reason this car is this colour is because they are sponsored by DeWalt power tools. This companies designated colours are black and amber(yellow). That is the only reason that this car is this colour. As for performance in Le Mans, Dont look for the win with this car but expect a good finish.

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lifes2short</i>
    <b>Oh yeah, and I have got to say this car looks absolutely awesome in this color scheme. It just looks like an old mafia car, somethin that you might not want to turn you back on. Have to say though, the rear wing looks just a tad out of place, but it is still pretty chill.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    OMG
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
    that's what i thought
    a total gangster car on steroids LOL
    i think it's the black headlights that do it.<!-- Signature -->

9. if bonny n clyde were alive they would roll in with this, but with more bulletholes<!-- Signature -->

10. project car: 2002 BMW M5 GTR

*revised suspension w/performance airbags
    *revised body kit down to .29cD
    *modified Twin Turbo 4.9 liter v8
    *898bhp 743ft-lbs
    *300/24ZR-20 custom rims
    *0-60 3.7 sec
    *1/4 mile 11.9 sec @ 137mph
    *estimated price $116,000

now all i need is the bloody M5

THATS HILARIOUS MAN!

11. hilarious in a good way or a bad way?<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Winged Turbo</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Lifes2short</i>
    <b>Oh yeah, and I have got to say this car looks absolutely awesome in this color scheme. It just looks like an old mafia car, somethin that you might not want to turn you back on. Have to say though, the rear wing looks just a tad out of place, but it is still pretty chill.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    OMG
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
    that's what i thought
    a total gangster car on steroids LOL
    i think it's the black headlights that do it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

ROFL! On second look, I noticed that you guys are right.. that's #$%#in great!<!-- Signature -->