Re: HEY! You only have to post a new thread once

Discussion in '2003 Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG' started by V12, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MB_CLK-GTR</i>
    <b>... + 1 stupid post...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->WTF? Are you blaming him for not knowing what the new forum is? He just got here. I think the one that you wrote was the +1 stupid post.<!-- Signature --><!-- Signature -->

2. HEY! You only have to post a new thread once

What is this guy doing? Making the same thread 6-8 times.<!-- Signature -->

3. I dont think he made it on purpose. This new forum still has some little problems that might cause errors like that.<!-- Signature -->

4. Sorry for posting multiple times. It was an accident. My computer kept coming up with "Error"

5. what do you guys mean buy new forum?
    i just joined so i don't know<!-- Signature -->

6. ... + 1 stupid post...<!-- Signature -->

7. #7 V12, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from John Alsayegh</i>
    <b>what do you guys mean buy new forum?
    i just joined so i don't know</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Well, the new part of the forum is this..for every car an individual forum. As here for the Merc SL55 AMG. If you go to www.supercars.net and click on forums, there youll see for example the "car comparisons" forum, the "european cars" forum, the "racing" forum etc. But the new part is the "individual car forums" from where you get acces to all cars and each car's indivudual forum. So this is the new part.<!-- Signature -->