Re: Honda are not good cars. Stangs are better

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by chevy freak, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Odin</i>
    <b>don't forget all your Fu(king rice burners are all selling out to ford and GM cause japs can't build cars</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    There are at least 10 car manufacturers in Japan, and there are only 2 of them who were sold to Ford and GM, they are Mazda and Isuzu. And u can't say Japs can't build cars just becuz of that. <!-- Signature -->

2. What about Mitsubishi and Chrysler? Do they just have a deal, or does one own the other? (Well Chrysler is now owned by Mercedes-Benz anyways.) What was the deal with Honda a little while back? It was some weird internal thing, like Honda of America Saving honda, or vice versa, or something weird like that.

3. actually, (off subject, sort of) GM is going to sell a car in Mexico, and the engine will come from honda. toyota is connected strongly with GM (Vibe=Matrix, etc). heard of the Toyota Cavalier? hehe. it seems to me that the american car companies, which are heavily being outsold, are turning to japan to pull them out of a very deep hole. i heard that the "big three" are just trying to move cars right now. the profit margin is at a minimum, and they are trying to get back on their feet. chrysler, with their horrible "innovations" are about to go under, again. maybe they can re-invent the minivan. hehe

4. yeah i guess if they put a tank "moter" in a car then they would be cool as hell, right? go away

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Odin</i>
    <b>jap cars use GM and ford engines cause there there weedeater moters suck</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Odin,

Why dont you post something intelligent? or make a good arguement to defend the rather meaningless and rather uneducated opinions that you are making?
    Here are a few questions I have for you..

1. Why do you think Jap. "Moters" suck?
    2. What Jap. cars use GM and Ford "Moters" in their automobiles.
    3. What kind of a car do you drive?
    <!-- Signature -->

6. mazda/suzuki/kia/izzui or how everyou spell it/and many more

oh and i don't drive a car dank i drive a 2001 GMC sierra with a 496ci vortec power plant that could rip your house out of the ground

7. There are some good american cars. There are some good Jap cars. There are a some good European cars. Does it matter where it's made?

Nissan Skyline GTR - standard is amazing, and there are some around with 1000+bhp.
    Kia Pride - cheap heap of shit.

You can't really group the two together just cos they are made in the same country.

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mmmmdonuts</i>
    <b>There are some good american cars. There are some good Jap cars. There are a some good European cars. Does it matter where it's made?

Nissan Skyline GTR - standard is amazing, and there are some around with 1000+bhp.
    Kia Pride - cheap heap of shit.

You can't really group the two together just cos they are made in the same country.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Kia is a Korean manufacturer, Nissan is a Japanese.<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Odin</i>
    <b>mazda/suzuki/kia/izzui or how everyou spell it/and many more

oh and i don't drive a car dank i drive a 2001 GMC sierra with a 496ci vortec power plant that could rip your house out of the ground

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

at least my house is IN the ground...

(sorry, i just had to say it.) :eek:

10. Odin,

So what is the true reason behind your posts here in the import section if you drive a GMC Sierra?

Are you looking to buy a Civic Type-R???

Wish I had a house... I spend too much money building up my car to afford a house.

BTW:
    Good one Buzzbomber!! lol!!

<!-- Signature -->

11. you kids keep your weedeater moters my briggs and straton lawn mower will smoke any thing you have and assbuzz that truck cost more that your life.

12. huh? try using the puncuation buttons. ooh theres one now!!!....,,,,???? then maybe i can understand you through your thick, mullet covered brain. hehe

13. your so F%cking lame you crack on my grammer please.why do you keep calling peaple mullets are you some psyco who has rotin fish siting all in your house

14. dude, i cant even understand you. i was serious about the punctuation. i dont have enough of an attention span to read all that jargon. whats so hard about a simple period? and what the hell are you talking about?!

15. i would like to apoligise to everyopne in this forum for the stupid comments that started this string, i am a fan of fast cars, both in the quarter mile, and the road course. I see no point in bigoted arguments about which country makes better cars, did you ever stop and think that the nazis did almost the same thing whn they called all jews stupid, and not truly human, and then eradicated 6 million people officially, and 20 million unofficially? this may be a stretch, but im sure all of the people of the board can see the validity of this arguement. if you choose to say a car is better then pit that particular car, production model, vs the model you wish to compare too, the production model. then use fact to prove your point. SAying all american cars are bad is wrong, jsut as saying all european cars are bad, or all japanese cars are bad. there is no point to saying chevy, im a fan of chevy, is better than honda. rfor one they make different kinds of cars, chevy focuses on SUVs right now while honda accels, and it could be argued, makes some of th most reliable economy cars in the world. + im sure that my 1991 z28 with a few mods of its own could tear the creater of this strings mustang apart. <!-- Signature -->

16. MULLET A FISH POPULER IN THE WESTERN PART OF THE U.S.A MAINLY CAUGHT IN LARGE BODY'S OF WATER,IT'S ALSO A CHEESY HAIR CUT.

why do you did you make me post this can't you just shut the hell up. this will be my last post concerning you

STUPID MULLET!!!!!!!

17. thats okay, dont cry. youll hit puberty one day. i know nothing about fish. the only fish around here are catfish. you should be proud of yourself for your fish knowledge, mullet boy. also, be proud of yourself for using two types of punctuation. commas would be nice now...or am i asking too much?

18. I wonder does Odin learn punctuation at school.<!-- Signature -->

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Honda rulez</i>
    <b>I wonder does Odin learn punctuation at school.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

look who's talking.

20. well if it an't Mr jerkin's himself tryin to muster up a comback.

you suck your making stupid post cause i shut your ass up you and me know handa's always sucked they will always suck i mean you have to turn of the a\c and floor it going up a little hill so go blow that
    out your pu$$y

21. hehe, you little 13 year old, i have not yet begun with you. your anger and lack of simple literacy completely proves your absolute idiocy. i posted BIG WURDS, and you could not even understand them. you continue to prove my points by calling them "handas" and saying "an't". now, using the word "ain't" is against the rules of the english language, and if you misspell that word, apparently you are beyond hope. there are only two things in this world that "suck". your "grammer" and your mom, which isn't very good either. matter of factly, i can go up hills quite fine, thank you. ask your mom, she is one.<!-- Signature -->

22. i cant see new posts... whats the deal? it says there are new ones... :(<!-- Signature -->

23. #48 Nihilist, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HONDAS

Honda ????
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH *fit of insane laughter*
    HEHEHEHEHEHHEEH

Oh god !!!

PHEAR the CIVIC type R, the staunchest meanest performance car in the world. I mean, without a #$%#ing doubt. Check following link for more information:

http://www.gti-vr6.net/GTI_vs_Civic/ <!-- Signature -->

24. ok i can see your point about how your bored mustang with nos is sooo much faster than a civic but really lets think about it. a civic has a 4 cyl. engine and your mustang had a v8 so naturally, w/ more than two times the engine that the civic has a mustang would be faster. but what is realllly funny to me is that you had to go and put nos on your 'stang just to make sure that awesome car cant be beat by these import cars.

25. Hey, ass, I wasn't the asshole talking about a Stang on juice (you accused me of it on the other forum). I have a naturally aspirated car. And I AGREE, you can't compare Stangs and Civics. But you're whole "4 cyl is half the engine, hp/liter, blah, blah" arguement is unfounded and uneducated. Just so you know.