Re: Hot car! Who's with me?

Discussion in '2002 Pontiac Solstice Roadster Concept' started by vipergrl19, Aug 10, 2002.

1. ill stick with you on this on...but why is it that this one looks better than the regualr solstice?

2. because they made this, then lutz decided it was a great idea, and in the last two weeks they threw togather the coupe. . .<!-- Signature -->

3. total hotness!!!

4. This Car Is The Shit! It Is The Coolest Thing To Crawl Out Of Detroit Since The Silverado SS. It Is The Perfect Move From The Big P After Killing The F-Bird. It Has The Style, Speed, And Excelence Of A European Spors Car, But Has An American Price. I Only Hop That This Car Will Make It To Showrooms Within Several Years.

LNG LIVE THE CAMARO!

5. Yeah, it looks a ton better than the Coupe.<!-- Signature -->

6. this is not a super car.its a cheepo car<!-- Signature -->

7. I've never wanted to drive a convertible in my life, but this car has changed my mind.<!-- Signature -->

8. A-friggen-men

9. #$%# u ***** pontiacs suck monkey balls u #$%#ing ***** die whore o yea i #$%#ed ur mom last nite and she was great #$%#er

10. pontiac's r the best #$%#in car u can buy there is no car that can compare to it anyone who says pontiacs suck is a #$%#in asshole and should be thrown through a 60th floor wall right out onto the #$%#in street and be splattered all over the #$%#in ground

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from abcdefg</i>
    <b>#$%# u ***** pontiacs suck monkey balls u #$%#ing ***** die whore o yea i #$%#ed ur mom last nite and she was great #$%#er</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Learn to talk. No, better yet, go ban yourself. Damn kid.
    As for the car - its cool! Sporty little roadster with some power to
    be reckoned with! Pontiac is going in the right direction with this
    package. If I had the money, I'd buy it without a question.<!-- Signature -->

12. i want one too but i like the coupe better

13. Iam with you 100%