Re: how many?

Discussion in '1994 NISMO 270R' started by Silvia, Aug 10, 2002.

1. how many?

where do i find one of these cars and how much?

2. they are everywhere...in the U.S. its the 240sx(the 89-94 fastback is the 180sx in japan and the 89-91 coupe is called a onevia in japan...you will need to put a jdm silvia front end on it to make it a silvia), you will need to swap in the silvia engine(SR20DET)to make it a silvia...in australia its called the the 200sx...im not sure about the european name of it; but you could import a silvia from japan if you live in england.

3. well JDMraceR there is no way that can be an s13 89-94 240 if you didnt look at the ass end of this car..........and the SR20DET engine only has 205hp unless you boost the psi from 10 to 16. then at 16 psi you will have 280hp compaired to the stock 10 psi at 205 hp

it is probibly a nice s14<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JDMraceR</i>
    <b>they are everywhere...in the U.S. its the 240sx(the 89-94 fastback is the 180sx in japan and the 89-91 coupe is called a onevia in japan...you will need to put a jdm silvia front end on it to make it a silvia), you will need to swap in the silvia engine(SR20DET)to make it a silvia...in australia its called the the 200sx...im not sure about the european name of it; but you could import a silvia from japan if you live in england. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

DAYAM DOOD YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH CAUSE YOU DONT KNO WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT, THIS IS AN S14 NOT AN S13, AND THERE YOU GO WITH THE STUPID ASS ONEVIA SHIT AGAIN...YOU HELLA SORRY!! YOU PROBLY DONT EVEN KNO WHAT JDM MEANS<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from icedupracing</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i></i>
    <b></b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

DAYAM DOOD YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH CAUSE YOU DONT KNO WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT, THIS IS AN S14 NOT AN S13, AND THERE YOU GO WITH THE STUPID ASS ONEVIA SHIT AGAIN...YOU HELLA SORRY!! YOU PROBLY DONT EVEN KNO WHAT JDM MEANS</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    ***** i know that this nismo 270 is a s14...i was talking bout how the s13 is different in the U.S...there is the s13,s14, and s15 and its the "silvia"the rps13 is the 180sx...to the skyline foo...the sr20det has different generations...the sr20det in the s13 and the rps13 have 205hp running at 7 psi or 8 psi...the sr20det(220hp) in the s14 has the same psi but has a better turbo and variable valve timing...the sr20det(250hp) in the s15 is the same as the s14 but has a t28 turbo rather than the t25 used in the other generations, the s15 sr20det also has bigger injectors....JDM is japanese domestic market

6. Ok, let this 17 yr old school you guys in the Silvia department, since

icedupracing

does not know what the hell hez talkin about. JDMRaceR i think knows what he is talkin about. But ill jus recap what hez talkin about since some people do not know what they are talkin about...Ok, lets Begin

This 94 270R is a US 94 240sx, in japan they call it S14. S14 range from 94-96. The 97-98 240sx is different, in japan its has a different name, known as MCS14 [Minor Changes S14].
    Onevia is correct its a S13 shown in the pics..the other one is a 240sx FASTBACK aka 180sx. A 99-current 240sx does not exsist..since 240sx is in US..but it does exist else where by the name of S15. NOW talkin about Sil-Eight, a Sil-Eighty is a S15[Sil]+180sx[Eighty]= Sil-Eighty. In other words, 240sx FASTBACK with a front light conversion of a S15. JDMRaceR is also correct about the SR20DET

Now Thats schooling

7. icedupracing got schooled by me and sileighty...finally somebody comes in and know what the onevia is<!-- Signature -->

8. I might not be no silvia expert but the picture shown is a s14 look carefully. if you even check may 2002 issue of sport compact car youll see that this car is a s14. The s13 (1st gen.) is that ugly square one that was befoe this one which is the first body style to make it to the USS under the name 240sx because it has the KA24E from thier oick up truck, and came in three configurations a fastback, coupe and convertible. The one that the 270R is based on is the s14 it clearly stated that at the top below the picture is a S14 chassis which came stateside 94 - 97.
    the 270r cannot be had in the US unles you buy a sr20det an do the swap then get either HKS or NISMO or Greddy, to hook you up with some biggerintercoolers and turbos and such. then do the suuspension and body kits to your taste

9. "This 94 270R is a US 94 240sx, in japan they call it S14. S14 range from 94-96. The 97-98 240sx is different, in japan its has a different name, known as MCS14 [Minor Changes S14].
    Onevia is correct its a S13 shown in the pics..the other one is a 240sx FASTBACK aka 180sx. A 99-current 240sx does not exsist..since 240sx is in US..but it does exist else where by the name of S15. NOW talkin about Sil-Eight, a Sil-Eighty is a S15[Sil]+180sx[Eighty]= Sil-Eighty. In other words, 240sx FASTBACK with a front light conversion of a S15. JDMRaceR is also correct about the SR20DET"

SilEighty, a Sileighty doesn't have to be an S15! The majority of them are S13's that have had front cuts put on them. Easy modification as the floorplan of the PS13 and RS13 from the years 1989 through to 1993 are identical. I'm just not to sure if the structual integrity would be suffice.

10. to also make a 240sx a 270R you would have to get an AWD tranny. just thought i'd point that out to you.

11. i hate to kick all yalls asses again but its not a 94 240SX.....the 94 was still an s13 bodystyle and they only made convertibles in 94 if i'm thinking correctly.....its an s14 body style that started in 95 by US specs.....and 1 more thing its not awd its RWD.......oh yeah and JDMraceR dont me mad because i schooled your ***** ass

12. all over japan, thats a start. staeside no clue, search the web and go on one of thenm enthusiast sites theyre a lot of help.

13. how did you school me sonnevabitch???

14. shut the #$%# up all of you..... all i hear is bitching on these forums.

i only wish they put up specs on the 240sx on supcars.net even though i already know the specs... how could they put up specs for the '94 Celica and not 240sx or even any Silvia model?

15. haha good job you made icedupracing look stupid!

16. If the S14 Silvia is called a 240sx in america does that mean it has a larger engine over there cause most nissan cars that's names a number corresponds to the engine size like the 200's and 180's in australia.

17. You don't know what you're talking about.

S14 Silvias had the T28 like the S15.
    Earlier S14s have the non-bb T28, later ones the BB T28.
    Earlier S15s had the BB T28, but they later changed it to non-BB T28 to reduce costs.

Also.. the S13 K's with SR20DET didn't use a T25. They used the T25g.
    Stock psi was 7.