Re: I prefer the coupe...

Discussion in '1968 Lamborghini Miura P400 Roadster' started by Chevelle454, Aug 9, 2002.

1. why was it stupid? All I said was I prefer the look of the coupe more than the roadster, but it would still be a nice car to have<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: I prefer the hartop...

with such a stupid ass comment, why bother writing anything at all?<!-- Signature -->

3. why was it stupid? All I said was I prefer the look of the coupe more than the roadster, but it would still be a nice car to have<!-- Signature -->

4. yo chevelle your right and you also have a cool username i have a chevelle ss in sega gt 2002 its a 454 big block its a wild car

5. I prefer the coupe too and it wasn't a stupid comment,the moron that said"with such a stupid comment why bother writting at all" that, is stupid and or ignorant.

6. You're right, the coupe does look better, it shows the lines and curves more. And yeah, you got the right to say your opinion, the queer who said you shouldnt even talk at all is the one who should never do his own thing/opinion.

7. The coupe is better looking car, but I would also like to have the roadster. Both are very nice cars.