Re: I saw a ...

Discussion in '2001 Roush Mustang Stage 3' started by Delorean DMC-12 Rocks, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I saw a ...

stage2 last night(convertible) and it was a nice car!<!-- Signature -->

2. I see them everywhere
    <!-- Signature -->

3. Inever see em
    <!-- Signature -->

4. ok. where do you live smart ass?! i live in a hill billy town you father f*&ker!!! kiss my ass!!! you know youd in joy it!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. screw it I've drove one (not this one, one of the first) ... deep in racing country they're popular... and for what they have they'll move I guess.. I was diappointed with the take off a lil' but it was a nice ride tho... until we hit McDonalds... oooh... <!-- Signature -->

6. anyone who insults this car is a shmuck, this is probably one of the best looking cars on the planet.

7. mustangs suck man!
    u know it... and don't look good neither
    u are just so proud of it cuz u are americans
    be proud of the camaro...
    that's a car

8. what a beautiful AMERICAN made machine

9. hey noamericans...u should really think before u talk...this roush mustang would prolly kick the shit out of ne #$%#in honda civic u got chink

10. C'mon dudes, this car is great. Kicks ass!!

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

11. he's right people...
    i'm with u noamericans
    except for thefact that u don't like americans<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from STaNG1</i>
    <b>hey noamericans...u should really think before u talk...this roush mustang would prolly kick the shit out of ne #$%#in honda civic u got chink</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I got a honda civic for you STANG1..... stupid honky.

13. mustangs suck! who would want to see those overweight, boxy pieces of crap? hey dumbass vee8killer! If i ever see you, i would run you down with my NSX. i would probably do it while you're in your crappy cavelier or what ever domestic crap you have.

14. this car is great has looks, power, and can take it to road course and go around that.

as for any stupid people that foreign cars are good. line ur stupid pos against my american made car and we will see who cars really suck.

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from japcarsrule</i>
    <b>mustangs suck! who would want to see those overweight, boxy pieces of crap? hey dumbass vee8killer! If i ever see you, i would run you down with my NSX. i would probably do it while you're in your crappy cavelier or what ever domestic crap you have. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Your (jap-crap) NSX is nice but then it should be for $70000.00+!!! Give me a Bullitt Mustang for $25000.00+ & another $5000.00 for some "special" treatment and all you will be able to do is wish your NSX would grow up to be a FORD someday!! <!-- Signature -->

16. hey japcarsrule, how about you post a pic of youre NSX?

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Delorean DMC-12 Rocks</i>
    <b>ok. where do you live smart ass?! i live in a hill billy town you father f*&ker!!! kiss my ass!!! you know youd in joy it!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Yeah reading what you said it looks like you live in a Hill billy town :p....<!-- Signature -->

18. i wouls have said the same