Re: I SMOKED ONE

Discussion in '2000 Ford Mustang Cobra R' started by 350power, Aug 9, 2002.

1. #51 SpdDmn1965, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BAD ASS AMERICAN CARS</i>
    <b>THATS A SWEET FIREBIRD AND FOR THE STUBBORN FUCKS A CAMARO OR FIREBIRD CAN KILL A COBRA R WITH ABOUT $3500 IN AFTERMARKET PARTS
    LIKE: K&N AIR FILTER MASS AIRFLOW SENSOR BORLA EXHAUST COMPUTER CHIP
    AND A BUNCH OF OTHER STUFF SO PEOPLE DON'T CALL OTHERS LIERS UNLESS YOUR FOR SURE THAT HE NEVER BEAT ONE.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><P>
    <B><FONT COLOR="RED">So all of you firebird morons are saying that you need to put money into your cars to beat the stang which is stock. And what are you gonna pay for a firebird? $38,000-$40,000? Think about what kind of car your getting with that $54,000 too, a very rare racing Mustang. And if you guys hate fords and mutangs so much...DONT LOOK THEM UP! besides a 1994 10.0L Boss 429 mustang will beat all of u chevys.

Take a look...go into the concept lab.

<A HREF="http://www.svt.ford.com/flash/concept_pdf/SVEBossMustang.pdf">or click here to download the Performance Specs...then tell me how your gonna beat a factory ford!

2. I wouldn't say that that stang can beat ALL of our cars. If you got a cobra-R, how would you afford car insurance? Building up a camaro/firebird or a vette is a better idea. It saves money. You mustang people are so uptight, just because you know that your favorite car can be whooped w/ ease. Don't try to be a smart ass. You'll always fail. Us, GM people look up FORD cars because a couple of you FORD assholes write dirty things about GM's cars and on forums on any ford car, you brag about how it can whoop a car that is way out of its league. I will put a stop to that. It is a proven fact that a stock mustang GT/cobra can't whoop a stock firebird/camaro. And, a Zo6 roasts Cobra-R. Eventhough a Z06 is about the same price, car insurance would be less. Give up, none of your comments will win.<!-- Signature -->

3. the Zo6 doesn't beat the Cobra R hahahahaha....the R is faster then the Z06 and viper on the track it was tested in motor trend, correct that comment oh wait you can't it's a fact

4. Son I have a feeling that you have no idea as to what in the hell you are talking about, but I can see you having 8k wrapped in that chickenhawk, as for they are slow as hell out of the factory and the aftermarket parts for one are expensive as hell.

5. 3500 in aftermarket part. AFTERMARKET, ok lets see here. Yes the Cobra R does have what would be considered aftermarket parts on it, BUT if it comes from the factory wouldn't the car be considered stock. Just a thought, so take a minute and think about it

6. As I was saying, car and driver and other car mags are paid for good reviews. Yes, a cobra-R would be "considered" stock, but actually has aftermarket-like parts on it. A zo6 is one hell of a car. Can you afford one? can you afford a cobra-R? have you ever driven one? the answers are all probably: HELL NO!!! So shut the F*CK up, and give me a worthwhile response.<!-- Signature -->

7. One brief reality check...for spddmn65...do you know how to do basic math? at 429 has never been and never will be a 10.0L. A 10.0L is in the neighborhood of a 610 and as for the cost of a Firebird:

1 Formula Firebird-base price = roughly 23,000

1 Headers and Exaust = roughly 800

1 Supercharger = roughly 3,000

Grand Total = 26,800

taaaa daaa, what was you saying about a 38-40k firbird...with that much in mods it would have well over a 200 mph top end.<!-- Signature -->

8. First off the guy with the firebird that burned a cobra r...your full of it. first off your picture is fake. you used it directley from supercars.net you #$%# face, second your ws6 kit...why the #$%# would you have a ws6 kit on your so called ws6 and if not...yus stupid pussy ass transam will not burn a cobra r...no way in hell....just try and race a 176 mph monster mother #$%#er!

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b>I have a firebird formula firehawk, not an SS. Don't talk sh*t about me because of your jelousy of my car. You just hate the fact that a firebird could blow the fake air scoops off a stang. If I wanted my car to handel better than a cobra-R, I could easily have that arranged. When I said I raced one on a track, I meant a 1/4 mile track, dickless. You mustang people just can't stand the fact that it can be easily whooped by GM and DODGE.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Easily have that arranged is probably a far shot. Firebirds take a lot of money to get them to handle as well as a Mustang, not to mention a Cobra-R. But if you have the money/resources it might be easy. That would make for one sweet machine.

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from skyline gtr 33</i>
    <b>First off the guy with the firebird that burned a cobra r...your full of it. first off your picture is fake. you used it directley from supercars.net you #$%# face, second your ws6 kit...why the #$%# would you have a ws6 kit on your so called ws6 and if not...yus stupid pussy ass transam will not burn a cobra r...no way in hell....just try and race a 176 mph monster mother #$%#er!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I used that picture because It was my favoite pic, no that is not my car. I have a firebird FORMULA ws6. Yes my car can and has smoked a REAL cobra-R (1/4 mile track). MY car has 623 HP. Don't be a dick.<!-- Signature -->

11. 94FORMULA Your A Fuken Stupid #$%#, You dont have a firebird cuz you gay, you never raced a COBRA R because there is only 300,Your firebird Is Gay Thats Why there stoping production of the gay *****,You ever hear for FORD SToping mustang???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

P.S Your Really DUMB.
    <!-- Signature -->

12. 94FORMULA Get It in your head Your Pontiac Isnt a Caddy

Poor
    Ol
    Nigga
    Thinks
    Its
    A
    Caddy

P.s Im not Raisist.Im Brown Too.<!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from IntegraTypeR</i>
    <b>SvT's Suck i smoked one in my celica</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Most definetly. I mean, Japanese cars are so easy to mod... Add a few stickers and LOOK -- YOU GAIN 500 horsepower and you can kill ANY car!!! Can't forget the wing though... Man, that adds about 200 horsepower alone! Give me a break. Your Celica can't touch even touch a V6 Stang, let alone a SVT. That is, unless you modified it, and even though I doubt it. Sorry kid, try again.

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Cobra R Stinger</i>
    <b>94FORMULA Your A Fuken Stupid #$%#, You dont have a firebird cuz you gay, you never raced a COBRA R because there is only 300,Your firebird Is Gay Thats Why there stoping production of the gay *****,You ever hear for FORD SToping mustang???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

P.S Your Really DUMB.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->GM is just delaying the release date a couple of years to get the new f-bodies built to perfection (hot rod magazine). Yes, I am telling the truth, I did race one. Out of 300, one happened to be racing me in the 1/4 mile. It was some 40 yr. old man racing me. <!-- Signature -->

15. Thats Right Bp Dude In celica Cant Even Touch A Focus
    Even Toyota Made A Commercial that Said It JUst LOOKS FAST
    I THINK IT LOOKS LIKE A SHAVED BIRD<!-- Signature -->

16. WHy is Your Name Integratyper When you Have A Ugly Celica<!-- Signature -->

17. I have seenone on someone elses home movies, of a race at Luguna Secca. It actually didn't do to good (But I guess it was a dealer's son driving some go figure.) Still.......I want one.

18. ya, guy with celica, maybe the guy in the Cobra R didnt want to waste his time on ur sorry ass celica, cuz i know i wouldnt.

i dont hate celicas, but i'm also not dumb enuff to try and take on a mustang with a celica in a drag race, let alone the Cobra R.

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b>As I was saying, car and driver and other car mags are paid for good reviews. Yes, a cobra-R would be "considered" stock, but actually has aftermarket-like parts on it. A zo6 is one hell of a car. Can you afford one? can you afford a cobra-R? have you ever driven one? the answers are all probably: HELL NO!!! So shut the F*CK up, and give me a worthwhile response.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You know what's funny about your response. I have access to a Jag that would eat your your fu*ken chicken for lunch. <!-- Signature -->

20. To whomever said that a Celica cannot touch a v-6 Mustang...do your research. I have seen a 400 hp Miata, a 392 hp Eclipse, a 472 hp 240 SX, etc, etc, etc and most with just bolt on mods. So with just a bit of modding you can do it in a car such as that. I dont mind people having different opinions but I detest stupidity. The amount of horse power these guys are getting from these small displacement jap engines is amazing. <!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from corvette350</i>
    <b>To whomever said that a Celica cannot touch a v-6 Mustang...do your research. I have seen a 400 hp Miata, a 392 hp Eclipse, a 472 hp 240 SX, etc, etc, etc and most with just bolt on mods. So with just a bit of modding you can do it in a car such as that. I dont mind people having different opinions but I detest stupidity. The amount of horse power these guys are getting from these small displacement jap engines is amazing. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Notice how I added that the only way he'd come near a V6 Mustang is if he modified the car? Yeah. Why not read next time. Obviously a modified car can take a stock car, that's an unfair advantage. The manufactuer is making the car reliable, so they aren't pressing the engine to make as much power as possible. There are bolt on mods to make V6 Mustangs have 400 horsepower, too. So, with a bit of modding, you can have a car that'll still kill the modified car. I detest people who can't read what I post. Don't call me stupid when you don't know how to read.

22. One thing....IF U DON'T LIKE THE CAR PISS OFF!!!! Another thing I am sick for freakin death of hearing people blabbing shite about some car they like and how they dream they could build it to beat this mustang. ok u may when u reach 18 be able to beat it, but I for one would like to get this car for many reasons, it was alimited batch..it was engineered right, not some back yard add ons that would #$%# the engine completely. I guess now i may as well go into the camaro and firebird forums and bag those butt ugly cars (i am a ford man but i will never bag the corvette, a piece of art that is). HAPPY NEW YEAR to u all from Australia. Be safe in 2002!!<!-- Signature -->

23. So formula 94........do you have a WS6 or do you have a WS6 KIT??!??? Also, last time i checked a car with brute 385 horse power stock was not gay. Maybe you kit car is gay since you had to put 8k to beat the IMAGINARY Cobra R that you said you beat. You would have a better chance finding a F50. So please think before you talk!

24. Please post a pic of youre real car Formula 94. Thanks, and if you dont have a digital or scanner when you develope youre film somewere were a floppy disk is available.

25. Which 2 of the 3 pony cars are forced to go out of the production? The Camaro and Firebird! Which has it's own Monoply board game? Mustang! Why would any spend $8,000 on aftermarket on a 1994(!) Firebird? 82-92, ok. 98-02, definetly! 93-97? no way! ugly!<!-- Signature -->