Re: I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '1938 Cadillac Series 90 V16' started by Rubens73, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeaahh, this thing looks good, has got 380 horses and even when I'm moving my furniture I can still beat a Carrera.
    Too bad that it is just a concept...
    Damn, the "normal", production Lightning isn't available here.
    Well, guess I'll have to settle for something else nice with large storage facilities...<!-- Signature -->

2. I so agree

3. what6 the hellis that a ferrai station wagon?

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Hotrod</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Rubens73</i>
    <b>Yeeaahh, this thing looks good, has got 380 horses and even when I'm moving my furniture I can still beat a Carrera.
    Too bad that it is just a concept...
    Damn, the "normal", production Lightning isn't available here.
    Well, guess I'll have to settle for something else nice with large storage facilities...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->400hp</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

No, Supercars says 380 bhp. Are you obcessed with rounding 380 to 400? Don't correct him if you aren't truly correcting him. It makes you look dumb.

5. I want one as well. Its sporty, and the interior looks very luxurious. Plus its engine is nice and has plenty of bhp. The front looks like an Audi TT. Go Ford!

6. Dawn ! This thing is fast !!!<!-- Signature -->

7. !<!-- Signature -->

8. !<!-- Signature -->

9. !<!-- Signature -->

10. !<!-- Signature -->

11. !<!-- Signature -->

12. !<!-- Signature -->

13. 1<!-- Signature -->

14. !<!-- Signature -->

15. !<!-- Signature -->