Re: imagine it with NOS!!!

Discussion in '2000 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster Millennium' started by bengoulding, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ICE MAN</i>
    <b>omg u don't knoe how fast itz ganna be</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Are you 10 years old or something?<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Goransimic</i>
    <b>This masterpiece shouldn't be tempered with some japanees performance parts.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I totally agree with you. There is no way that a beautiful Italian car like this should have any japenese shit in it. This car is not a assembly line pos everything is handbuilt on it and its made to perfection so if you put nos in it or put a japenese muffler on it your gonna #$%# it up.<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Goransimic</i>
    <b>This masterpiece shouldn't be tempered with some japanees performance parts.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Nitrous Oxide (NoS) Is not even close to being a Japanese Performance part. NoS was developed, perfected, and is almost solely produced in the US. As far as I know, there are no Japanese companies that produce NoS or NoS systems, they are mostly (if not completely) American.

4. JUST BECAUSE U FIND nos IN JAPANESE CARS (MOSTLY) DOES NOT MAKE IT JAPANESE
    LEARN UR HISTORY BUDS!!!
    oh yeah i wouldnt put NOS in it thos leave the beast be itself
    I LOVE THIS CAR AND I WOULD SLAUGHTER ALL OF YOU FOR ONE!!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. NOS ha what a joke<!-- Signature -->

6. its a lambo! you shouldn't taint it with japo rice bowl cheats

7. Damn straight it's %@$%ing Italian for christs sake

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from apollyon</i>
    <b>its a lambo! you shouldn't taint it with japo rice bowl cheats</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Honestly, the only thing i'd ever give NOS to is a japanese import, or maybe a viper... but never a lambo or a ferrari<!-- Signature -->

9. Anyone who says this car should have NoS should die. Why would anyone infect thiscar with NoS??? This is a badass car, my neighbor has one and sometimes I get to take a ride in it and omg it is just a dream car. I just wish I could have one. :( :(<!-- Signature -->

10. This masterpiece shouldn't be tempered with some japanees performance parts.<!-- Signature -->

11. do any of you realize that NOS is actually a company name and not a product? but yeah you dont #$%# with lambo's like that. nitrous belongs in things like my lil honda's, not beautiful hand crafted works of art like lambo's.<!-- Signature -->

12. First Thing's First. NOS is not Japanese, it's a Holley Performance Brand.

But I totally agree that you don't whack on performance cheaters like NOS on the pinnacle of Engineering. Save it for your corolla (HA HA)! If you want NOS so bad spend 75,000 on modding a supra up!!!<!-- Signature -->

13. NOS.....NOS......NOS NOS NOS thats all you hear now that the fast and the furious has screened......if all the "youth" of the world got sucked in by that fake heap of crap "movie" someone should make a Hotrodding movie to let the teeny bopper yuppys know what REALLY goes on when people mod cars.......Hotrodding is an art <!-- Signature -->