Re: Is it just me or is this the most beautiful car on earth?

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by Christianmc, Aug 10, 2002.

1. #1 Christianmc, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    This car is #$%#in ubly ewwwww www.
    The Back looks like shit
    THe Yellow and balck just ewwwwwwww www.
    The diablo was good no wait let me correct myself it looks good
    Vipers are cheaper and they accelatate better and are just faster
    This car is #$%#in gay and so are you.
    THe only good thing is the door that go up but i can buy a dolrean with them.
    So whats the point of spending this much money.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forget Vipers. They don't accelerate faster than Lamborghini's for you information.

2. Is it just me or is this the most beautiful car on earth?

Personally, I was not a huge fan of the diablo. But i love this car. Everything on it is just gorgoious. Am I the only one who feels this way?<!-- Signature -->

3. #3 GAbbER, Aug 10, 2002
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Sealgreycarrera4</i>
    <b>Personally, I was not a huge fan of the diablo. But i love this car. Everything on it is just gorgoious. Am I the only one who feels this way?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    The Back looks like shit
    So whats the point of spending this much money.<!-- Signature -->

4. yeah it's just u!!!!!
    No....just joking.....it's all a matter of personal taste, I was never really a fan of the Diablo as I didn't really liked the way it looked....but I think this is a definate improvement....very SCARY!
    I think the Aston Martin DB7 is still the best looking car in the world(plus regular polls agree with this) but I also think the Lotus M250 concept would give it a run for it's money!
    I say again.....it's all about what u think yourself though!
    (what the hell?......I'm normally slagging other cars off.......must be going sane!......ok....just think Viper....yeah there u go....Vipers are crap!!)<!-- Signature -->

5. The car looks alright (other than the back), but the most beautiful car to me is the Ferrari F355: absolutely gorgeous.

6. Let me say this again. Vipers are shit, especially when compared to Lambos

7. Have any of you actually seen a Viper race? They are anything but what you say. For the price you pay for a Lambo you could get a TUNED Hennesey VENOM with about 600hp and better aerodynamics, weight, and overall performance than any Lambo out there. <!-- Signature -->

8. It is just you...<!-- Signature -->

9. It's a bad ass car ,but the shifter looks twice as long as it should be

10. i think this car looks incredible, it looks kinda sharp, but in a good way and the outline is so smooth, and the black and yellow combo looks good, kinda wasp-like

11. Not quite sure I actually like this car. Yeah you would look good driving one. But you can get a lot better for the money. I don't think I would have this anywhere near the top of my list of cars that I would want<!-- Signature -->

12. It's creative, but something is missing. It just seems to be... bland i guess. Maybe it's the paint, i dunno, but I think the Diablo had more lines and that made it attractive.
    By the way, a DeLorean has gull wing doors, it's not the same as a Lambo (can't remember what tyhe Lambo style is called...)
    It needs more. It just simply needs more...

13. There's not a stock viper alive that could beat a Diablo 6.0, '99 SV or Diablo GT. Tuned Vipers? Tuned Lambos...

14. It's just you, Lamborghini should be ashamed of themselves for creating this timid-looking piece of crap. Are far as looks go not much can outdo the Diablo

15. #15 Arcanjo, Aug 10, 2002
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from GAbbER</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Sealgreycarrera4</i>
    <b>Personally, I was not a huge fan of the diablo. But i love this car. Everything on it is just gorgoious. Am I the only one who feels this way?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    The Back looks like shit
    So whats the point of spending this much money.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The Viper faster than a Murciélago...yeah, dream on...

The point on spending so much money is of buying the most exciting and technologicaly advanced V12 being made today (IMO). The point is of driving the hottest ride possible, well known and respected in every single part of the world. The point is of having a car that simply aims at being the best. The point is of havind an anti-social (thanks Chris V) bad-*ss mother-f*cker that flies at 330 km/h and who's only compromise is to kick *ss. Lamborghini does not give a fart about the Viper, people who buy Lamborghinis care not about Vipers.

I give you three words, remember them when talking about any Lamborghini: HERITAGE, PASSION, EXCELLENCE.<!-- Signature -->

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Josh427</i>
    <b>Have any of you actually seen a Viper race? They are anything but what you say. For the price you pay for a Lambo you could get a TUNED Hennesey VENOM with about 600hp and better aerodynamics, weight, and overall performance than any Lambo out there. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Any ***** can by a Viper and tune it to throw more than 800 hp, but it will still be a Viper. It will still be a gas-guzler muscle car from the 90's who's 8.0 engine isn't enough to make it beat Ferraris and Porsches with less than half the displacement. No matter what people do to the Vipers, it will always resume itself to the plain, simple and ***** "no replacement for displacement".

I still think that the Viper is the best US sports car, but it's some light years away from a Murciélago.<!-- Signature -->

17. Idiots you're wrong, Vipers are one of the best race cars out there. This car is nice, but it doesn't seem to be of a racing breed. Not a bad car, for a tractor company......<!-- Signature -->

18. It's creative, but something is missing. It just seems to be... bland i guess. Maybe it's the paint, i dunno, but I think the Diablo had more lines and that made it attractive.
    By the way, a DeLorean has gull wing doors, it's not the same as a Lambo (can't remember what tyhe Lambo style is called...)
    It needs more. It just simply needs more...

Stormdriver it needs a wing!<!-- Signature -->

19. nice car but it's a #$%#in audi and that sucks, like the diablo more anyways.

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Arcanjo</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Josh427</i>
    <b>Have any of you actually seen a Viper race? They are anything but what you say. For the price you pay for a Lambo you could get a TUNED Hennesey VENOM with about 600hp and better aerodynamics, weight, and overall performance than any Lambo out there. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Any ***** can by a Viper and tune it to throw more than 800 hp, but it will still be a Viper. It will still be a gas-guzler muscle car from the 90's who's 8.0 engine isn't enough to make it beat Ferraris and Porsches with less than half the displacement. No matter what people do to the Vipers, it will always resume itself to the plain, simple and ***** "no replacement for displacement".

I still think that the Viper is the best US sports car, but it's some light years away from a Murciélago.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Have you seen the 800TT that Hennessy just came out with? The thing goes from 0-60 in 2.4 seconds! I am not much of a Viper fan but I know they are not as bad as some people say they are.<!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CarreraGtRacer</i>
    <b>Have you seen the 800TT that Hennessy just came out with? The thing goes from 0-60 in 2.4 seconds! I am not much of a Viper fan but I know they are not as bad as some people say they are.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, I have seen it.

Even though the 800TT amazes me very much, I don't like comparing tunned cars to stock cars.<!-- Signature -->

22. you guys must be BLIND! the murcielago is the car out there, it can beat the viper and porsche anyday

23. 2.4 seconds huh, i really would like to be driving that however that is most probably with full drag slicks on and at a "sticky road" drag track. this is a quote from someone in the ferrari f2002 forum on the exceleration times.

Exactly how fast do these F1 cars accelerate? Century in the 2s perhaps?

No-one gives away these figures but the officially inofficial values are 2.2 secs from 0-60.

That's something for the Idiots on these pages:

This car weighs 600 kgs incl. driver, has around 850 HP, is equipped with slick tyres and (one of) the most advanced traction controls on earth and still needs 2.2 secs.

*********So any of the fantasies about Roadgoing cars doing it in like 2.5 or less are fairytales.**********