Re: IT TOOK THEM 4 YEARS TO CREATE THIS PEICE OF SHIT??????

Discussion in '2000 Lamborghini Diablo Coatl' started by MoparManiac, Aug 9, 2002.

1. IT TOOK THEM 4 YEARS TO CREATE THIS PEICE OF SHIT??????

how can someone spend 4 years creating a car and only come up with this? its not to original, and its ugly as hell,
    nuff said...<!-- Signature -->

2. I'm 100% agree with you! This car is very ugly!! It a piece of crap<!-- Signature -->

3. U GUYS R DUMBASSES!!!!!!! how could u say this is a piece of shit?!!?!?! it's just original. it has bold styling, thats all. Granted, it doesn't look much like a diablo, but that was probably the point. just give it a chance. this car is cool

4. The Lamborghini designers are very skilled, give them a break already!
    What do u want? the same old lamborghini body (which is still hot)
    Anyways, Can YOU make a Body as good looking as any Lamborghini including this one in even 6 years!<!-- Signature -->

5. Piece of Shit??????? YOU DUMBFUCK! You IGNORANT ****! Dopn't dis on this car. What the hell is your problem??? Waht do you drive??<!-- Signature -->

6. it is pritty bold but hay i would take it if they gave me half an inch<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrari god</i>
    <b>U GUYS R DUMBASSES!!!!!!! how could u say this is a piece of shit?!!?!?! it's just original. it has bold styling, thats all. Granted, it doesn't look much like a diablo, but that was probably the point. just give it a chance. this car is cool</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Ok isn't a piece of crap but this car original? nah I dont think! This lambo has a ugly front!<!-- Signature -->

8. hey guys this may not look like a lambo.... but guys they gotta change something.... this car is good just change the colour...

9. I agree, cool bodywork, stupid colour. Dark blue would make it better looking...<!-- Signature -->

10. True, it's ugly, but it doesn't suck.<!-- Signature -->

11. If they changed the color it would look a lot better, I kinda like the new style though. I dont like Lambo's to much but i still respect them because they are good cars

12. O M G ! ! !

How the hell can u say this car sucks? It is so sweeeeeeet! You say it's not original, so show me an example of what it was copied off!
    How can you say this car sucks? What sucks about it? Back up your opinion with statistics dumbass. This car is awesome. . .
    Go drive your hyundai.

(Ferraris are still better though)

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Boarder4Life69</i>
    <b>hey guys this may not look like a lambo.... but guys they gotta change something.... this car is good just change the colour...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE

I agree. This looks awesome

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LamboOwner</i>
    <b>Piece of Shit??????? YOU DUMBFUCK! You IGNORANT ****! Don't dis on this car. What the hell is your problem??? Waht do you drive??</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Yo LamboMan, I have been on your side every time you've said something for as long as I've been here- until now! Most Lambos are nice, but I think that the designers should have taken 5 years... Anything to make a nicer car! This is too thin, and has ugly colouring! IT IS A F*CKED UP, UGLY ASSED PIECE OF BULLSH*T!<!-- Signature -->

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Priviledge of the Speed 7</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Boarder4Life69</i>
    <b>hey guys this may not look like a lambo.... but guys they gotta change something.... this car is good just change the colour...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE

I agree. This looks awesome</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->And what do you drive? A daihatsu? This car is awesome and it looks mean.

16. I would have given it shorter, tigher ratios.<!-- Signature -->

17. When I saw this car, I was awestruck. This is the finest machine I can ever hope to lay my eyes on. For years, the Diablo has been and will continue to be one of (if the not the most) the perfectly crafted car. The combination of performance and looks has made this vehicle one of the finest from any manufacturer.

18. ya know.....

i was just thinking that
    i was wondering if there was already going to be a thread with a subject line close to

4 years: who the heck is so whacked to create something so ugly out of something that was already sweet to begin with<!-- Signature -->

19. I personally like this car. It looks so sexy in the back. Why you gotta talk about this car it is fast and it looks good. What more do you want in a car. I could pick up so much pussy in a car like this, its not even funny. <!-- Signature -->

20. Anyone who feels the need to insult this car needs to check the bulge, or lack there of, in there pants. The car was designed in Africa with what looks to be like African Tribal design, now if you are too much of a pin prick to realize that then you have my pity and I hope for the worlds benefit you don't breed any time soon. I personaly have no problems with the style or preformance of this car and I think it is a nicely designed car that I would not mind driving.

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Woj6</i>
    <b>I'm 100% agree with you! This car is very ugly!! It a piece of crap</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Funny =)
    So if a car is ugly then its piece of shit? performance engine sound and handling doesnt matter?

And yeah its not so so pretty but its def not uglY.
    Look at the topspeed and acceleration and the engine sound must be great and handling as well so u calll it crap just cauze u think its ugly hmm thas lame man :(<!-- Signature -->

22. I think the car is absolutley beautiful. One of the most magnificant cars I have ever seen.<!-- Signature -->

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MoparManiac</i>
    <b>how can someone spend 4 years creating a car and only come up with this? its not to original, and its ugly as hell,
    nuff said...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ask this to yourself:

Does Lamborghini South America exists?

Here`s the answer:

NO

This was made from a lambo owner, and I can talk long about this car... I had it in my garage, we used to repair weird cars at BA.

Wanna know more?

All the brakes in this car belongs to a Diablo SE30 purple, same owner, I was doing the mechanical part of the car, but I agree with lots of you guys, is not the best looking car ever made.

The painting is not brown, is a very difficult color, turns to gold with some lights...

24. I would like to own this car if i wanted to get my ass kicked... Looks like what my bum produces in the chair pool<!-- Signature -->

25. u people always complain on how all diablos look the same, and now that they make one that looks different u call it shit<!-- Signature -->