Re: Its a great car but....

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS 35th Anniversary' started by hemized, Aug 9, 2002.

1. the prototype 04 camaro is buttugly. one of the features is "more rear space for passengers". sorry but rear space isnt a issue when you have a overall kickass car.<!-- Signature -->

2. Its a great car but....

Sure the 35th anniversary SS is a great idea eventhough it is a mistake to end the cars reign of muscule in GM. There are a few things that I would like to see done though now that we will have to put an end to its career. I would like to see more muscle put back under the hood. Sure 325 ponys is a good amount but why not go bigger. The 67 pounded a 350 and I know you cannot bring back muscle but why not aim for a target around 350 or something that would make this camaro stand out from any of its late model predecessors.

3. the camaro is not going away, just taking a break, it will be reproduced in 2004

4. Last Camaro... you think they would put in the LS6 form the Z06, they should have either the 385 hp version or the 405 hp version, either one would have made this car 3 times the collectors Item ts gonna be<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BuRNeR</i>
    <b>Camaro is the best affordable car on the road today</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

car with the best bang for the buck is the Z06, it can beat cars 3 times it's price<!-- Signature -->

6. the new design is just wrong, i dunno if those people were stoned or drunk when they designed it

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hemized</i>
    <b>the prototype 04 camaro is buttugly. one of the features is "more rear space for passengers". sorry but rear space isnt a issue when you have a overall kickass car.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

it's not the real pics, they have been changed<!-- Signature -->

8. I think they should make the camaro with a v10 also they should put one in the vette.<!-- Signature -->

9. I'm not certain, but i'm pretty sure that Vetteman69 is a raging retard. a V10 in a pony car along is sheer blasphemy, let alone in the hallmark of great american sports cars, the vette. if you were a true "vette man" you would never utter such profanities.<!-- Signature -->

10. Hey hot rod, I think i Speak for everyone when I say that those mustang pics of yours are very ugly! That is an ugly paint job on an already ugly car<!-- Signature -->

11. IM just sayen if the but a v10 into a camaro it could run with mclarens maybe<!-- Signature -->

12. anyone likes the old Camaro front end more than the current one?

I guess the headlamp+grille combo looks a bit too much like Chrysler's concorde<!-- Signature -->

13. This is true...this camero is one of the best, but the best to hit the street ever was the 1969 Camero Yenko SC(super Car)...that car was the sh*t for camero...though it's like the aftermrket bump-up

14. y not put a 502 in it and bring back the bb days

15. LIKE THE PEOPLE SAY CHEVY SHOULD PUT IN AN LS6. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO HAVE 385 HORSES BUT MAKE IT ABOUT 375 FOR CHRIST SAKES TAKE FOR SOMEONE THAT OWNS A 2000 CAMARO SS COUPE (HUGGER ORANGE) SLP VERSION.
    THE 335 PACKAGE IS QUICK BUT IMAGE AN LS6. I SAY PUT ONE IN ON THE LAST 50 CARS OFF THE LINE BUY ONE AN GO SMOKE SOME SALEENS NOT THAT IT CAN ALREADY.

PS. GERMAN CARS SUCK

16. PEOPLE COME AND SAY HOW VETTES SMOKE CAMARO'S WELL I KNOW A GUY WITH A 1997 CAMARO 30TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION CAMARO Z28 COUPE.LT1 SIX SPEED BONE STOCK EXCEPT EIBACH LOWERING SPRINGS 1.8" FRONT 1.5" BACK AND HE SMOKED A 2000 C5 RED. I THINK VETTES ARE GOOD CARS SURE BUT CAMAROS ARE EQUAL JUST UNDER-RATED.

17. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BAD ASS AMERICAN CARS</i>
    <b>PEOPLE COME AND SAY HOW VETTES SMOKE CAMARO'S WELL I KNOW A GUY WITH A 1997 CAMARO 30TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION CAMARO Z28 COUPE.LT1 SIX SPEED BONE STOCK EXCEPT EIBACH LOWERING SPRINGS 1.8" FRONT 1.5" BACK AND HE SMOKED A 2000 C5 RED. I THINK VETTES ARE GOOD CARS SURE BUT CAMAROS ARE EQUAL JUST UNDER-RATED.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    True That.<!-- Signature -->