Re: Its nice to see The Muslim world produce some cars

Discussion in '2002 Laraki Fulgura Concept' started by BugattiEB110SS, Aug 10, 2002.

1. oh damn I was wrong. It is a Muslim country. Sorry I didnt think it was. Anyway, I heard they speak French there. <!-- Signature -->

2. OK this whole damn forum has gotten outta hand "luv2xlr8" said it best...so everyone just shut up and read this cause it justifies all the means:

Everybdoy just take it easy and talk about cars! Bugatti guy just say sorry if you haven't and everybody who is mad about the racist joke, take it easy--the bugatti guy is an idiot. Anyways, here are your 2 options
    Option #1) Get back on the subject of cars.
    Option #2) Go to a different forum about world news or muslims (etc.) and go express your feelings there.
    P
    PS: We have established that most people on this forum do not like the racist joke and are offended

3. badneuz, speak for yourself, you are the idiot who started this forum and look what you Labeled it "Its nice to see The Muslim world produce some cars" you should've been welcoming remarks like mine and others. If you want it to stop change the name of this Forum. Someone else said it that Morocco is a mostly french speaking country so what even makes you believe Muslims made this car?

4. HA!<!-- Signature -->

5. OK, the bigoted comments about the Muslims and the flaming over terrorism was silly. The vast majority of Muslims in this country are good people who would never do something as terrible as a suicide terrorist attack. Even internationally, there are many moderate Muslims. It is just that you only hear about the extremists on the news because they are the only ones that really draw attention to themselves. The media also thrives on negativity, so they see reporting on maniac suicide bombers more interesting than reporting about the 85% of other Muslims out there who are peaceful.
    As for the car, I love the looks and think it is a gorgeous peice of automotive art. It would be pretty neat for it to be built in production, as well as helping the Moroccan car industry get started.
    I could have sworn that I have seen this car in a commercial before. It was that commercial by an internet or mobile phone or stock company or something like that where a couple is in a showroom ordering a new sportscar. The guy says he wants it in red, so the salesman hits a button and the car is painted red on the assembly line. Then he wants it in black, and it is painted black. Then he changes his mind back to red, and the car is painted red again. I know that was a lame description of the commercial, but I could have sworn it was this car in that commercial. You know which one I'm talking about? It has been on TV alot in the past few months...<!-- Signature -->

6. I thought that was the Pagani Zonda C12S in that commercial?

7. wow BugattiEB110SS really is an idiot- i honestly think hes a 13 year old boy trying to act funny

8. The car you are talking about in the commercial is a Peugeot Concept car. The model is called RC. look at the pics i've put on

9. hey badneuzwhatever.. don't say that ppl didn't like bugattis terrorist joke.. i liked it.. the only western country where u can get a fuss like this going on for a simple joke is the US.. u guys are just so retarded.. <!-- Signature -->

10. Lets do this in 5 year old terms, since half of you are that age-
    1) Terrorists are not real Muslims
    2) Muslim is a peace loving religion
    3) Jokes about terrorists aren't funny, especially when they try to kill your cousin and kill some of his NYPD brothers.
    4) Talk about the car.
    6) Bugatti-you are an idiot.
    See? Simple.<!-- Signature -->

11. 1, terrorists are real muslims
    2, all the garbage that goes on over in that part of the world is based on religion
    3, 92% of all terrorist acts done on the world are by muslim radicals (reuters)
    4, grow a sense of humor, I have muslim friends that are big enough to take a joke like that thrown on them.
    5, The only thing that makes the terrorist sub-human is that they pull passages out of the quran that aren't true and twist them around for there own cause and conducts these atrocities on the world
    6, and final, Lighten up, in this day and age you should learn to be cool about people talking about your religion or all the bad stuff people say about your religion might turn out to be true!

12. i thought the joke was pretty funny its a joke are you affended when someone cracka s a guy joke im sure not i laugh really if u have feelings to express go express them to "mohammed", or however u spll i, at a mosque or something we dont want to hear about your probs about muslims bein persecuted on a wsite devoted to cars i could be offeneded by you just sayin anything your WHOLE religion is based on gettin rid of ALL christians so just for you bein here i could be offended but i not cause this is a free country but i dont particularily like muslims

13. Hallelujah brotha!

14. and cars arent classified by religion idk what the #$%# badnues was sayin this would most likely be an arab car not a muslim car
    the thing ppl dont gte about jokes is that THEY ARE JOKES but sometimes they are serious and when it comes to muslim jokes those are the best ones i could care less if i offend a mulsim what he gonna do send mohammed to get me ahh thats scary

15. stop!!!
    that here a site of cars is and not of religion, does being have like this to discuss on cars and don't remain religion, people and cultures, what does that have to do with the site????<!-- Signature -->

16. besides, there are Muslims here...
    do you speak badly in his face???<!-- Signature -->

17. muslims are bombing themselvs evry day here and kill dozens of israelis, so f*ck this car, f*uck the terrorists<!-- Signature -->

18. u #$%#ing retards. u know why they are killing themselves. because they have seen their parents shot, brothers battered, sister harassed and hit, and houses burnt down. WHAT THE **** DO THEY HAVE TO LOSE.they lost everything they ever loved!!!!! because if that #$%#ing flamer sharon. he is the real terrorist. and the usa isn't doing a very good job supporting them by giving them 3 billion dollars a year plus military support and shit. and the 9/11 incident, those aren't real muslims. they hippocrates and i hate them as much as u do. and all u #%$s that are insulting muhammad and islam, are just insensitive #%$s that don't have anything better to do then insult muslims and piss them off. so stop ur racist shit and go to a different forum.

anyways, this is car is awesome car. but u would suspect more from a 720 hp V12. oh well, still better than the stock lambo.

19. So it is true! People with Bugatti as a screen name ARE stupid!

Take a look at BugattiEB110SS up this page! He has a porsche badge! ammm BugattiEB110SS the porsche badge isnt the bugatti badge, no matter how much you want it to be. ( both companies fine car makers by the way)

get the REAL badge please....for your own sake!

Shaney

<!-- Signature -->

20. so why didnt u just makeit its nice to see muslims dominated countries makein some kool cars<!-- Signature -->

21. can someoen tell me what rafael meant he didnt make any sense<!-- Signature -->

22. yoyo all u muslim peepz out there like me should be DAMN proud to see cars like this hitting markets sum where n makin stupid rich foolz wasting their money on expensive cars(even though dats wut i'd do if i had dat much cash) but n e wayz this page representz da muslimz out dere n i respect dat peace out dudes<!-- Signature -->

23. I truely hope that this post gets shut down, because all that it is being used for now is propaganda. I would have liked to ask people in this forum if there were any Muslim or Moroccan styling cues or influences that were apparent in this car, because I am truely interested, but it seems like actual conversation about cars is imposible...<!-- Signature -->

24. You know what? I'm going back and deleting or editing all political content that I posted on this forum in the name of discussion on cars, which is what we're all here for. I made my previous statements because I felt they needed to be said in order to counter statements that were obviously propagandistic (at least to me), and not letting people get away with it. I have not changed my stated opinion or actually retracted my statements, but I am deleting them in favor of REAL DISCUSSION ON THIS CAR. I hope everyone who has posted anything politically, racially or otherwise charged (this includes you too Bugatti, just delete your sh!t), and edit out all of your responses to them. That means everything about Palestine, Israel, 9-11, and who or is not a real Muslim, because all of these things will only promote and continue that political discussion on this forum.
    If you all continue with this bull I will be forced to enter my unedited rebuttals to all of your statements, because all of my responses have been severely edited for length. And I am warning you, I will completely destroy every one of your political statements, and claims. This does not really apply to the originator of this thread, but to the people who have just used it as a way to spread their political views and yes even propaganda.
    I'm sorry if my posts are inordinatly long but when I get seriously pissed about something it is hard to stop, but I am stopping now, and I hope everyone will do the same, including taking the time to edit out all of their political statements, which I am doing at the expense of my time, and the conflict of my morals (I don't think people should get away with propaganda like that).
    If anyone has an answer to my previous question on styling queues I am still very much interested in an answer.
    (if you don't edit out your posts then you really don't care about the discussion of cars)<!-- Signature -->

25. Forr u idiots out there:
    Morroco is moslty muslim and the main language spoken in Morroco is ARABIC AND THEN FRENCH......Therefor this is a Muslim Car, and Arab car and a damn good one!!!!!
    and enddd too politics

can someone please explain how this car has a top speed of only 320??? I mean common 720 hp and yet the Diablo is faster?????/<!-- Signature -->