Re: itz got tha lookz but...........

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by amerikan103, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Camarobuff</i>
    <b>hey I¢ŸMcLarenF1 the reason they nammed it the mustang bullitt gt is because they had a movie that had a green fast back mustang gt in it and they wanted to bring it back to make it seem like the mustang is cool. but we all know mustangs suck. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ok #$%# mustang haters

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MOOCHACHA</i>
    <b>american cars are absolute trash, go to germany or italy and say how good american cars are and then get run over by a porsche or ferrari or RUF, come on, think about what your saying</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

For all of you that say American cars suck. HAHAHA F*ck off. You all are a bunch of sell outs (providing you are American). Why don't you go back to the hole you crawled out of. Looks like living in one makes you stupid. You know whats funny is when you watch those one races (I can't recall the name of them), but you have all makes and models of American, German, and whoever else makes cars out there on the tracks running at the same level of performance. Now tell me how can foreign cars be so much better that you would want to spend an ass-load of money on something that is imported. I bet ya that they don't have anything to compare from the time of the 67 Shelby, the Hemi-Cuda, GTO, or any of those other great american classics. I am talking raw HP. The one that would make a preachers daughter wet when it rolled by.<!-- Signature -->

3. Why the hell name it bullit? Its not fast. It doesnt look like a bullet. hm.......maybe they were thinking that since bullets kill things it goes excellent with Found On Road Dead.

4. hey I¢ŸMcLarenF1 the reason they nammed it the mustang bullitt gt is because they had a movie that had a green fast back mustang gt in it and they wanted to bring it back to make it seem like the mustang is cool. but we all know mustangs suck.

5. looks eh?
    i think its just a piece of cheap economical trash

6. itz got tha lookz but...........

this car showz that ford iz bringin back tha old skool, but they need ta increase tha power

7. it looks like #$%#in shit, flush it down the toilet and get rid of it!!!

8. it looks not bad, but all of the camaros will only be seeing it in the rear view mirror

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from DONT TALK SHIT</i>
    <b>if you all read my original post!

i talked about Innovation and such..
    and go back and read the heading of my heading..

yes i'm worried about the environment and damn right i should be
    !
    the 'MUSCLE CARS' are the worst motor vehicles ever to be produced..

now go back and read my original post.. innovation !

A Japanese vehicle can have performance = still have a reasonable displacement.. and mpg , innovation... technology .. (VTEC, more valves per cylinder etc.)

I'm saying car companies should be exploring more ways of performance eg. the reincarnation of the turbocharger (went out of fashion in 90s in Aus but coming back strong). Gasoline Direct Injection is a technology about to explode on the automotive scene and i bet none of ya have heard bout it! It's from an Australian company and is at current the main focus when it comes to building four-stroke engines.. (two-strokes have yet to embrace the technology - fear of backlash from buyers)... Peugeot uses it and claims this technology reduces exhaust emissions by 80 PERCENT and fuel consumption by 50 PERCENT..

i could go on but i guess all you blind fools out there are still obesses with your stone-aged doms

have a nice day!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Holy sh*t what in the hell is this world coming to. We have a damn tree hugger on here talking sh*t about american muscle. It can't be beat. Guys like you I laugh at when I hear them (if i can hear you over the rumble of muscle) coming down the road in their mosquito on steroids. HAHAHA!!! I hope you don't show your face in public. VTEC doesn't mean a damn thing. When my stang was stock I raced a VTEC civic. I felt bad after i ate his japanese piece of sh*t I thought he was going to go home and cry to mommy.

I eat imports and sh*t out rice cakes. <!-- Signature -->

10. american cars are absolute trash, go to germany or italy and say how good american cars are and then get run over by a porsche or ferrari or RUF, come on, think about what your saying

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MOOCHACHA</i>
    <b>american cars are absolute trash, go to germany or italy and say how good american cars are and then get run over by a porsche or ferrari or RUF, come on, think about what your saying</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How will I get run over by a Porsche or Ferrari when I'm driving a car that costs $30k less and is still quicker?

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from YoMamma</i>
    <b>Hey don't talk shit, I ran in to you on the Nissan Skyline message board... Your retarted. Your talking more shit than anyone. It really proves your credibillity when your name "Don't talk shit" posts this comment:
    THE ONLY WAY AN AMERICAN ENGINE CAN PUT OUT POWER IS TO USE OVER-SIZED DISPLACEMENT GAS WASTING ENVIRONMENT KILLING 'ENGINES'

So get the hell out of here, you probably don't even have your driver's liscence yet.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Do some research, then come back. Now go have your juice and crackers, Billy.

13. hey dumb ass

mustang = RWD
    civic = FWD
    oh yeh and compare the damn displacements

the only reason u'd race a civic is bcoz you know that lump of shit u call a car wouldn't stand a chance against a GTR or supra

plus there is more to a car than straight line acceleration

foooool

<!-- Signature -->

14. hey i made this thing up, i am doc mutha#$%#in dre but got banned so i became tha topp dogg, i just wanna say american cars suck, italian and german cars rule, but topped out low riders are tha way ta go, get a hemi cuda drop it to tha floor, get tha gas put in and flick tha switchs, bouncin all day

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from V8stangman</i>
    <b>You got that right !!! A Civic with a big exhaust tip !! Wow, he`s got to be fast ! Come on, this Bullitt looks good and has nice power AND handling. My Stang 5.0 will eat all your jap crap so go get a MAN`S car before you say stupid things !!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL! thats funny, lasttime i checked, a modded skyline can easly have 1000+ bhp....

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from lovinrx7s</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from V8stangman</i>
    <b>You got that right !!! A Civic with a big exhaust tip !! Wow, he`s got to be fast ! Come on, this Bullitt looks good and has nice power AND handling. My Stang 5.0 will eat all your jap crap so go get a MAN`S car before you say stupid things !!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL! thats funny, lasttime i checked, a modded skyline can easly have 1000+ bhp.... </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Maybe, but the Skyline is not available in North America. I don`t know why is Nissan not import them here. Those are nice !!

17. Hey buddy...all looks ehh....so what do you drive??

Oooo...maybe a pimped out civic running a whopping 250 horses
    or...maybe even a prelude (most overpriced piece ever) running 350...you probably drive...let me guess...well...since it must be a japanese supercar (hence your name)...maybe....a 91 accord w/ altezza's a cheap body kit and a piece of crap exhaust making your out put up to:135

If you don't think 270hp and 310 torque isn't enough....add a procharger supercharger for 4 grand and 460hp and 527 torque...then proceed to eat your porsche even if it is a 911 which you paid 100 grand for and still have 70 grand morein my pocket...how bout you have even a remote knowledge of cars before you critize

18. You got that right !!! A Civic with a big exhaust tip !! Wow, he`s got to be fast ! Come on, this Bullitt looks good and has nice power AND handling. My Stang 5.0 will eat all your jap crap so go get a MAN`S car before you say stupid things !!!!!!!!

19. Let's hear it Japanese Supercars....or PorscheFreak...no response ehhhh...Hey supercars...did you die from Carbon Monoxide poisoning caused by your oversized superflous double exhaust tips on your 200hp civic...

20. c'mon... no mustang looks good except for the 94 and 95 all the others are a very mean piece of shit made docile by camaros and vettes<!-- Signature -->

21. the shelby mustangs were sweet looking
    and whatever the hell your name is shut
    the hell up about prochargers

mopar is the best

22. Did someone say this car has the looks? Yah, uh-huh... It's a has the same body style as a cardboard box with some holes cut in it. Real Stylish.

23. looks???????

its an stupid american car

24. with out dry pavment the car sucks i have a frind with a 11 sec mustang but light to light i eat him with out trying even on the drag strip we are the same but i dont stop at the gas station every day so again the 4 banger with a turbo wins!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Lancer Evo 2Litre inline4 puts out 208kW vs 4.6 V8 201kW mmmm...

FACE THE FACTS

alright listen and listen good

THE ONLY WAY AN AMERICAN ENGINE CAN PUT OUT POWER IS TO USE OVER-SIZED DISPLACEMENT GAS WASTING ENVIRONMENT KILLING 'ENGINES'

the word 'technology' or 'innovation' has never occured to an American car company

don't dis the Japanese cars... such words as 'jap crap' i find to be highly offensive.. grow up and get yourself a dictionary in order to expand your vocab

A BIGGER DISPLACEMENT ENGINE WASTES MORE FUEL, IT MEANS A BIGGER BLOCK, WHICH IN TURN MEANS MORE MASS TO THE VEHICLE.. HENCE FUEL EFFICENCY IS SOMETHING YOU'LL NEVER SEE IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS AN AMERICAN CAR - UNLESS THE PRESENCE OF NO!
    <!-- Signature -->