Re: Just a pic from a green modena...

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari 360 Modena' started by Lee Iacocca, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Just a pic from a green modena...

Take a frontal pic and you'll see how it looks like an alien !!! Fancy Modena ! Top speed from Mars !! New fashion for the Martian People !!!<!-- Signature -->

2. That picture doesn't look very real. Never even seen a green Ferrari before so I'm going to believe that that picture is fake.

3. I think it's a real picture of a Dark colored Modena (negative) with some photo editing done.<!-- Signature -->

4. Okay, I agree that the picture does not look real.
    I do not agree that there are not green ferraris.

Here is a picture of a bright neon green F50, and it is probably one of the only cars that doesnt look really stupid in neon green.<!-- Signature -->

5. Anyway, it still looks like an alien...

It has 8 eyes and 2 antennas...

red alien, green alien... still alien...<!-- Signature -->

6. you're on crack. ooooo really hard to turn a picture into a negative image. oh and i forgot to say that ford sucks. i only fords i would ever think about driving are the saleen s7 and a 427 shelby cobra. but for all those other fords out there( Fix Or Repair Daily) and the always famous (Found On Roadside Dead)

7. But Ford isn't making aliens yet ! LOL !

Just because it's a Ferrari should I say it's beautiful ?

What if it was a Ford with 8 eyes and 2 antennas ?

What do you'll say ?

Now I know why they're using allways silver and red colors...LOL !
    Jags and Mustangs are frequently in green paint and they don't look stupid like this Modena above !<!-- Signature -->

8. Oh ! I forgot to say ...

Murcielagos are using green paint and they don't look ridiculous like this one.

This color brings the stupid alien-bug-design alive, that's the problem...

<!-- Signature -->

9. What the hell are you guys talking about?<!-- Signature -->