Re: just what the world needs, another bentley that looks exsact

Discussion in '2002 Bentley Arnage T' started by Venom 650, Aug 9, 2002.

1. You can rag on the Bently design when you have a car design that will outsell it. Pure and simple.

2. you would get noticed the most in a murcielago definitely, but that sorta sucks tho. there was a guy at the shopping center and he had a diablo and there was a whole line of people looking at it and hastling him with all these questions. it might be cool to get the attention at first, but it would get to be a nuisance. also the murcielago, vanquish, and arnage t are TOTALLY different types of cars. the murcielago is just an all out supercar but that also means a lack of comfort. you cant take the murcielago out for a long time cuz it is VERY uncomfortable. i knew a guy who had a diablo and he said he didnt care for it at all cuz it was so uncomfortable. in regard to the vanquish, it is a combination of the murcielage and arnage t. it is a luxurious, very sporty car, which is why it is considered a GT (grand touring) car. it is comprable to a maranello. the arnage t is an awesome car. it's beauty is not very different and can not be matched by anything else in that style. i am not saying it is better looking than a murcielago, im just sayin it isnt supposed to be compared to it. also, the bentley is definitely a fun car to drive and is great for long rides. if you look at the attention to detail on a bentley, it makes a murcielago look like a toy. the little things that show how thorough the design are such as just the manner in which the seats are made or the stitching on them in truly amazing. on a totally different topic, people who sit around and say who cares about a bentley cuz a viper can beat should not even be allowed on this site (not really, but they're just dumb.) first of all NOBODY races bentleys. second of all a viper looks cheap. it is AWESOME looking, but it is not beautiful. the bentley you could sit and look at and just be amazed at how beautiful it is. anyways, dont compare apples and oranges.

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 89Irocz</i>
    <b>yo SUP? this be my new bently.
    see that viper over there, yeah he just sucked my tail pipe, strait up.
    props to this car thats alot of damn torque. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

shut up. u look stupid typing non-sense like that<!-- Signature -->

4. I'm new to this but I have been reading your replies for some time and I had to say something. First of all I love Bentleys (Long live the the Queen and W.O. Bentley.) They are not to be compared to some M5 or S600, it is in a class by itself. A car that weighs 1500lbs. more that any other car, has more torque than a ford powerstroke diesel or dodge cummins, and can halt itself from 60 in three seconds is pretty super in my book. Yes the need a newer look but don't forget this company hasn't had the deep pockets like Ford or Mercedes to come out with all those 007 gagets that we like so much. They made due with what they had. I know, I wrote my marketing paper on the company in college.

5. I dont know. Brit cars are very well made, but I think they are seriously over-priced. Bentleys and Rollss are nice but they do look similar.<!-- Signature -->

6. nobody has any opinions?<!-- Signature -->

7. this is a very nice car a very nice car indeed it's incredibly fast for a super luxo' and the interior is incredible.

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carrera gt</i>
    <b>this is a very nice car a very nice car indeed it's incredibly fast for a super luxo' and the interior is incredible.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->ive never seen anyone studder on a forum.<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BimmerM3 38</i>
    <b>This car is awesome, it may keep alot of the same looks, but that is just the way it is. This is probably the best luxury vehicle out there, and com'on it isn't slow by any means for being a luxury vehicle.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->it keeps ALL the same looks...it is the best in comfort, but definetly not in style, and it will be a hard pill to swallow for the bentley boys when the new merc comes out( maybach??)<!-- Signature -->

10. This car is awesome, it may keep alot of the same looks, but that is just the way it is. This is probably the best luxury vehicle out there, and com'on it isn't slow by any means for being a luxury vehicle.

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Tensor</i>
    <b>I think that the typical bentley design is definetely one of the most elegant car designs , probably the most elegant.

>>>>>>are you happy STEIN</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->so happy that i just jizzed my pants....uh oh...<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Vanquish</i>
    <b>Also Stynemite, its the engine thats changed. Its people like you who i really hate, theres a Lamborghini Murcielago, Aston Martin Vanquish and a Mercedes SLK , you pick the SLK. Dont bother replying to me becaus i own a worldwide magazine and im too busy to speak with stupid people like you.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What exactly is ur point with the SLK??thats a ***** car(just right for u).I'd pick the Mercielago_Obviously u didnt read my post correctly(I'd expect that from u)but I was saying that bentley should stop continually modifying their engines like dodge does and design a new body.U r quite right, it is the engine that changed and thats what i have the problem with. HA, u have a world wide magazine???whats the title, Martha Stuart Living??Its a shame about u not wanting me to reply, cuz i just did,sucker!<!-- Signature -->

13. ah, cameron, you might be interested in the fact that the bentley's top speed is 13 miles per hour faster then that of the M5 or the E55 AMG. both are limited to 155 mph. of course, without the limiter, a stock M5 will go somewhere between 175 and 180, but see how long you can pull that speed before your motor goes KABOOM. the M5 and E55 AMG also would not ride nearly as well as the Bentley at any speed.

14. yo SUP? this be my new bently.
    see that viper over there, yeah he just sucked my tail pipe, strait up.
    props to this car thats alot of damn torque.

15. I dont give a biscuit if this cars rides like a downy pillow!!! I do list this as the highest one can get in luxury but really, for about half a million this car had bes' dang skippy have some styling and power then 450hp, I'm not saying it has to do the skidpad at 90g no just be able to hit the autobahn or be able to contend with a BMW M5 or E55 AMG or SOMETHING! I wouldn't want to brag about my new Bentley R and then get dusted by a M5 even with 600ft, lbs. of torque by an owner who saved himself a cool $400,000+. Bentley better hurry up and redesign.

16. I think that the typical bentley design is definetely one of the most elegant car designs , probably the most elegant.

>>>>>>are you happy STEIN

17. I agree This Bentley looks way to much like the other
    Bentley needs some new designs<!-- Signature -->

18. This car is sick i wish I could afford one.<!-- Signature -->

19. REPLIES ARE NEEDED!!<!-- Signature -->

20. Good answer. I haven't been quitting because I knew there was a point when you would answer seriously and without all the cynicism. Now that you have, I'll stop. Very well done indeed.

21. interesting plan.our arguement has kept this the top thread of the "Arnage T"....kind of ironic.ahhh, the wasted time writing responses...and nobody has bothered responding to the founders message since we started...<!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MF1LM</i>
    <b>By the way, have you ever read Einstein? Do you have any idea about what special relativity actually is? Space-time? Time dilation? Length contraction? Anything at all? As soon as you do, then you have some basis for critisizing my intelligence. If you don't, then keep your mouth shut. Oh, and it's not necessary to quote every single one of my posts, unless of course you can't scroll up and read them yourself.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->u dont quit do u?? as u might have noticed when u post a message here u go to a different screen, therefor not able to scroll up and see the previous message...that wraps that up,...i have read "A Brief History of Time" by Stephen Hawking.portions of that were devoted to Einsteins theories. and yes, i have answers to all of ur above questions on it.<!-- Signature -->

23. By the way, have you ever read Einstein? Do you have any idea about what special relativity actually is? Space-time? Time dilation? Length contraction? Anything at all? As soon as you do, then you have some basis for critisizing my intelligence. If you don't, then keep your mouth shut. Oh, and it's not necessary to quote every single one of my posts, unless of course you can't scroll up and read them yourself.

24. Alright, well then I guess you put me in my place. You're the most intelligent person in the entire world. Stephen Hawking doesn't stand a chance against you. But again, you didn't answer my question about how old you are, so for arguments sake I'll make a logical guess and say 16-17. You surely can't be older than that. Actually, no I'd say you can't even be out of junior high yet, because somebody who was wouldn't use the term 'second grade punk'. So how old? 12? 13? Maybe 14? You like the way I describe your vocabulary. Take a look at your own. 'u, ur, urs' God man, you don't even capitalize the I's. Are you just that lazy or haven't you got that far in your schooling yet?

25. i use "big" words because i am smart.<!-- Signature -->