Re: LIST OF CARS I OWN, HONEST, NO BULLSHITTING

Discussion in '1997 McLaren F1 GT' started by JapCarsSuck, Aug 9, 2002.

1. B.S.<!-- Signature -->

2. i own all of those cars too.......
    in my dreams. i'm sure its the same with you

3. you are gay

4. wow!!! u are the gayist mother fuker ive ever seen on supercars.....u actually expect ppl the believe u u fukin retard....ur standing up to your neck it fukin bullshit.....i wanna see pics of everyone of these cars with your fukin ugly body standing infront of them....fuk u<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>don't talk to my businees partner like that prowler. He does own all these cars. check out my account to see what i own.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

u dont even own a dick so shut the fuk up!!! damn!
    Also if u say that u want to buy a mclaren than why won't
    u prove that u have an f50!!! then maby somebody might think that
    u R rich and u will have better luck finding somebody that would
    sell a mclaren to u!! dumbass kid!

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>I have no comment for u supra,other than u are a gay ugly american.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hah hah....thats fukin funny....no actually im a sexy mother fuker that lives in canada....so fuk u<!-- Signature -->

7. Damn,so many stupid liars around here!I think IŽll throw up go on reading that bullshit!!!
    Thanx to all the friendly people around here not being GAY!!!<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>U are still gay. Beautiful weather in BRAZILA, only 1 more day here,then monoco madrin and yes mexico. Sorry supra cant give a lengthy reply as u can see im very busy.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

what the fuk are u talking about.....yur a fukin retard..stop comming on here and lieing about carz u dont have..what the fuk are u tryin to prove???<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FORCE 17</i>
    <b>I OWN

-FERRARI F50
    -FERRARI 550 MERANELLO
    -MCLAREN F1 GT
    -MERCEDES CLK GTR
    -BMW M5
    -BMW Z8
    -BENTLEY RED LABEL
    -ASTON MARTIN DB7
    -AND A FEW OTHER CARS.

NOW ARE U SPEECHLESS? DO U OWN ANY OF THESE CARS.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

A Ferrari F50 "Meranello"?
    You'd think if he owned it he would read the badge wouldnt you?

10. Damn this retard is so stupid - "I AM RICH" u fukinŽ gay liar shut the #$%# now up and keep ya ass behind ya 56k modem and suck!!!
    Peace°°°!<!-- Signature -->

11. Yea to all you normal people in this forum thank u for replying to this child. hes also posting shyt in the M5 forum "Claiming" he owns it, which i think and everyone else thinks is bullshyt. Supra i totally agree wit u, im from Canada too so i guess we think alike eh?. All of us have been chasing this I AM GAY character for quite some time now and i think were just about through with him were not really getting anywhere with this but.......it is funny reading all these responses towards these "partners" *whisper* "i think their gay" so lets just continue dissing these two cuz its just too funny.

u wish u had this!!!!!!!!!

12. k....whatever<!-- Signature -->

13. what the fuk are u talking about....what does that have to do with cars...who the fuk is prince albert......<!-- Signature -->

14. Rich people must be really stupid, you don't know how to spell or use proper grammar. A 7 year old would know how to spell jealous...I've never seen anybody spell jealous like "jelious."

15. hahahahaha........sure!!!<!-- Signature -->

16. By "Monoco" don't you mean Monaco...

17. yeah sure what city is your company from, tell me the name i must have heard of it since your so #$%#ing rich!<!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from FORCE 17</i>
    <b>I OWN

-FERRARI F50
    -FERRARI 550 MERANELLO
    -MCLAREN F1 GT
    -MERCEDES CLK GTR
    -BMW M5
    -BMW Z8
    -BENTLEY RED LABEL
    -ASTON MARTIN DB7
    -AND A FEW OTHER CARS.

NOW ARE U SPEECHLESS? DO U OWN ANY OF THESE CARS.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I own

Ferrari F60
    Ferrari F50
    Ferrari F40
    Ferrari 550 Barchetta
    Bugatti Veyron
    Lamborghini Diablo Alpine Edtion with twin turbo
    Porsche Carrera GT
    Mercedes CLK GTR
    Porsche 911 Turbo
    Lamborghini Diablo upgraded by Gemballa

In fact I own all the cars on this site.

19. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>Supra im not trying to prove anything,im sorry i can't give a long reply because im busy. And i own a lot of cars than i have stated here. Did u know i also own private planes?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hahah you got some private planes too. That is sweet. I own a Boeing 747. Everytime I fly I order 6 F-15 to protect me. This is how rich I am.

20. Why would Prince Albert ever sign a business contract with someone that doesn't even know how to spell the name of his country correctly?

21. you cant even spell business right... you said "businees"

22. Surely someone as rich as you could hire assistants that knows proper grammar and spelling. Other than that, the idea of having assistants type your posts on a forum is just stupid and anyone could make a better excuse than that...

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I AM RICH</i>
    <b>A typing error made by my assistant. Sorry i don't reply to you fools,my assistants do.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hmm I guess you hire your 5 year old brother as a assistent. So that is why you have been spelling everything wrong.

24. surely somebody who was that rich and owned that many cars would not be spending their time on their fukin computer all day tryin to convince ppl that u are rich. and dont give me that bull shit that its your inferior assistants that are replying to us...so fuk u...if i had those cars i would be fukin driving them 24/7...so obviously u dont have the cars and u cant fukin drive.
    ps.. if u fukin tell me one more time that im jelious....im going to fukin hunt u down and kill u.....<!-- Signature -->

25. This is what I gather: the very fact that we get agitated with with his lies means he's winning this joke.

Why don't we leave him alone, that way he has no one to brag to and when he posts something, don't respond to it. As if he was a figment of our darkest hours.

What does everyone think?

I bet his next post will be: "Don't be jealous." We'll make him jealous when we're all responding to each others' posts, not minding him at all. Hopefully, ultimately, he'll just forget about Supercars.net and hire more intelligent assistants.<!-- Signature -->