Re: list your best car in THE FAST AND THE FURIOS

Discussion in '2000 Mazda RX-7 Type RZ' started by supraman6, Aug 10, 2002.

1. THE CHARGER HAD 700 HP WICH IS AMAZING, BUT NOT 900 [DAMN PRODUCERS]. THE SUPRA WAS NICE BUT ONLY HAS 440 W/O NOS. THATS ALOT BUT NOT FOR A SUPRA. I LIKE THE SKYLINE AND THE LEXUS IS300 WICH NO ONE HAS SEEN BUT STILL MY FAVORITE.

2. The Rx7 with the veilside body kit and the sick paint job....too bad fast and furious depicted the racing scene with non- racing cars, lets face those cars were show cars, and aint no one racing with neon lights lol. but none the less i loved the movie and the rx7 was sick
    i shed a tear when the charger recked
    fast and furious 2....

3. the s2000 was #$%#in nuts but i also liked the jetta and the gtr

4. list your best car in THE FAST AND THE FURIOS

in your opinion whats the best car in THE FAST AND THE FURIOS i'd have to go with the 900 HP muscle car (don't know what the model) but besides that I loved dom's RX7 and that's the best one.<!-- Signature -->

5. i like the yellow r33.... to bad it never raced.

6. the model is a dodge charger i definetly like the mopar the best the vw and the rxv are the only other cars i liked. ( imports suck )

7. I liked the Red Rx-7<!-- Signature -->

8. the Muscle Car, is a Dodge Charger... and I like that, and the Toyota Supra, even though i dislike most imports, i do like that supra<!-- Signature -->

9. i actually didnt mind Letty's 200SX, but the yellow GTR was #$%#in mad, and why the hell didnt it race?<!-- Signature -->

10. i like quite a few of the cars but my favs were the doms rx7 the yellow nissan skyline the supra an ofcourse the dodge charger,

the movie was real good i recomend it. i getting board of it though i seen it like 5 times.

and the supra has 650 horses cheak the site if u dont beleve me.
    and how u even know how many horses the charger got it dont say

11. THE SKYLINE WAS AWESOME IT WAS SWEET THEY SHOULD OF RACED IT AND THAT CHARGER WAS NICE IMPORTS RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!

12. If you check out suprastore.com who made the Bomex supra it had 750bhp. It started out as a 56000 mile standard car and they spent $100000 plus on it. In the movie they wrecked 5 replicas in the stunt scenes but the real one does a sort of show circuit and may be up for sale.

The veilside RX7 is wicked, ive test driven one of those but bought a veilside supra myself (see pic) as it has a more awesome street presence. <!-- Signature -->

13. #13 ICEBLEU, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  14. First of all that skyline was an R34 V-spec and was one of the best cars in the movie, but other than that it would be the jetta, rx7, or the supra, the charger was bad ass but I'm more into imports so I wouldn't pick it

15. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RX7Biggz</i>
    <b>First of all that skyline was an R34 V-spec and was one of the best cars in the movie, but other than that it would be the jetta, rx7, or the supra, the charger was bad ass but I'm more into imports so I wouldn't pick it</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->What are you talking about? That wasnt a Skyline Gtr-34, it was a Nismo 400r...

16. all the cars in the fast and the furious are SHOW cars and not GO cars. i would take whatever the most expensive one is and sell it<!-- Signature -->

17. i l;ike the mazda RX-7 and the toyota Supra but two of my boys have mazda RX-7s and they use them for street racin and they're both the best ones in their area

18. The white Jetta was nice and the RX-7. Also I liked the Honda S2000.

19. Learn to spell. Its The Fast and the Furious. I would pick the orange Supra RZ.

20. the rx-7 has got the best brakes ever put as standard on a road car by the manufacturer, (BREMBO).

21. i liked the yellow R33 Skyline GTR. it was a shame they didnt race the car though. hopefully we will get to see it again and racing this time in fast and the furious 2. oh yeah i also like the orange supra and the dodge charger.

22. First of all Skyline freak is right.. that was in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM a R-34.. That was the r-33 400r.. good boy skyline freak..

23. no it was an r34 gtr.. not a 400r. SCC had an article on it. and btw F&F is really gay. i hate that movie. it's ruined the import industry and street racing as we know it. it created god's own armpit: r1cers. r1cers are f'ing annoying and dumb. lets go soup up a beretta now! ok ya thats gay

24. I like edwin's integra and mia's to.

25. Same here the R33 that thing looks awesome!!!!!!!