Re: Look who's jealous of the Fiero.

Discussion in '1985 Nissan Mid4 Concept' started by SoupedUpSupra, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The only thing I see familiar with this car is that is seems similiar to a car that I saw when my nephew was playing Top Gear...bah.<!-- Signature -->

2. This would have been awsome. It looks way nicer than the Fiero and the MR2 did. It would have done alot better too. To me it looks like a cross between a Ferrari, a 240sx, and the front end even reminds me of an older rx7 kinda. But the back, it looks like a Nissan to me. I garentee that this car would have made a difference in where Nissan is today.

3. wait... it can't be a VG30E if it is DOHC. It has to be the VG30DE in which case was in the newer 300zx's and if you got the tt set-up could handle 600 horse on stock internals. But, more than likely this site is wrong (like on most everything else) and it probably is the VG30E otherwise the VG30DE would have been in the older 300zx's.

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ChrisFL</i>
    <b>oh right, death cars? Look, I've seen pictures of a first gen MR2 that slammed into the back of a Hummer, and the passenger compartment was FULLY intact. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Fieros may burn you to death, though.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You can keep your "crumple zones" I'll take solid steel anyday.

5. damn, i believe if this car was released it would of changed the course of history for Nissan, damn this car would of destoryed a mr-2 and fiero put together....looks like a cross between a 240 sx mr-2 and fiero lol

6. Dude, Fieros suck. You're looking at it the wrong way. Instead of creating alleged similarities between the Mid4 and Fiero, look at the real similarities between the Mid4 and the NSX. Nissan doesn't copy, Nissan leads. If you would like examples get back to me.

7. This is like a 3000gt Vr-4 wanna be from the 80s. This would have been sick if it was a 2+2. Then it coulda competed with the Eclipse GSX.<!-- Signature -->

8. Looks like a wierd mix of the Ferrari Tesstarossa and the Ferrari 308 GTB.

9. Little fast cars like this and the Fiero are death traps. But if it was called the Nissan Box of Death, it wouldn't sell. If you wrecked it you got a better chance of surviving being dropped into a giant blender. Maybe I'm just partial to big old American cars built frame up with a big V8 in front of you 'cause I had a small car in high school and totalled it... never again... after that I went out and bought my '78 Merc. (no supercar, but the big V8 is enough for me!)

10. oh right, death cars? Look, I've seen pictures of a first gen MR2 that slammed into the back of a Hummer, and the passenger compartment was FULLY intact. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Fieros may burn you to death, though.

11. it is an awesome car. only four were made,red,black,silver,and white. They had the same vg30et engine as the 300zx. It would have done a lot for nissan