Re: My Cousin owns one it Does suck ass my vr4 owns it Bad

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by Oxcide, Aug 9, 2002.

1. My Cousin owns one it Does suck ass my vr4 owns it Bad

On jump it trys to break traction 2 gear im gone all needs to be said i think

2. im sorry that you need an all-wheel drive import to help you with your lack of driving skill. i hope you never pull up next to me and even think you had a chance in the world:(

3. LOL dude i spent 3 months at Atl motor School in Ga we did salom test 60 mph turns dime stop weevs track runs and i got to drive a 700hp stock car at atl motor speedway up to 150 mph?? I admit i do have much more hp in my vr4 and better traction but doesnt mean i dont have skill?? i just like all the active areo kits and top end is great =} On hwy 85 i can easley top 155 I have a speeding ticket to proove it but i lost my license for a year and went to jail for a short while but that was 3 years ago ....

4. \\
    thats funny
    I like mitsubishi just cause they maid the Na car FTO
    thats all, there like domestica
    but the guy is right about the 4wd thing
    and pleez, that VR4 should be getting a bit old right now, no?

5. On jump my car tries to break traction in 4th gear, thats all that needs to be said I think.

6. all wheel drive it the way of the future

7. Dunno who forgot to tell you, but 4X4's are already here.

8. Personally, I consider AWD for cars and 4WD for trucks, vans and SUV's. And I KNOW that you don't have a stock VR4 to be able to come close to beating a Bullit GT

9. AWD and 4WD are the same thing, implying how many wheels get power.

10. VR4's Have a lot of power potential, and I personally like them, but Mitsubishi makes shitty motors. If you drive your car like you say you do, have fun doing a nearly $5,000 rebuild when you blow your rod bearings. Trust me i know...

11. And AWD and 4WD are not the same thing. AWD is always in four wheel drive mode.

12. If that were true then why are Land Rovers called "4WD" if they can't unlock the hubs and put it in 2WD?

13. He's right 4WD and AWD are the same thing, just two different ways of saying it. I guess the only difference is if you have a vehicle with more than 4 wheels... then they become different terms.

14. no awd and 4 wheel or not the same awd has to do with a bunch of limited slip cluches awd u dont have all the same power to all 4 wheels at the same time. 4 wheel drive u have your gear system witch gives you the same power at front and back

15. Yeah, all wheel drive Land Rovers Don't say 4WD. They say AWD. And they aren't 4WD. They are AWD. That is why you can't unlock the hubs and put them into 2WD. 4WD impies that you can unlock the hubs, or lock the hubs from 2WD to 4WD. Trust me their is a HUGE difference.

16. We showed off some landrover salesman last month by taking a Bronco over his beloved test course he said couldn't make it. He was the one who called his sales product 4WD.