Re: MY R33 GT-R CAN OUT RUN THIS ANY DAY

Discussion in '2002 Ford GT40 Concept' started by 325KMHGTR, Aug 9, 2002.

1. MY R33 GT-R CAN OUT RUN THIS ANY DAY

MY CAR HAS 520KW, 850NM, AND DOSE A MID 8 PASS ON STREET TYRES. GOT THE CAR TO 325KM/H ON THE HIGHWAY TOO. MY FRIENDS WRX COULD BEAT THIS TOO.
    JUN TOYOTA SUPRA TOP SPEED: 401KM/H BEAT THAT MCLAREN F1!
    TOP SECRET TOYOTA SUPRA : 0-300KM/H IN 24 SECONDS, THE CAR IS ALSO A 4CYLINDER!
    IMPORTS ADD POWER NOT CYLINDERS!!!!!!!!!!!
    |||||||||||||TURBO FOR EVA|||||||||||||

2. Wow, what an intelligent post. Not only is it all in caps, and with poor grammar, but it's talking about super tuners that don't even come close to being factory. What in the hell do they have to do with a factory car like a 500hp GT40? Nothing. Let's see what a supertuner like Saleen could do with a GT40, then we'll compare it to high six figure super tuners. Oh, btw, after that post, not one person is gonna beleive you have a Skyline GT-R, and especially not one the will do mid 8's on street tires, and most definately not with those power numbers. Later.

Venom

^_^<!-- Signature -->

3. I'll like the fact that the GT-40 is lighter and almost twice the power then the "famous" NSX sports car.(stock v.s. stock) Too FUNNY!

4. I don't even know what to say... it's almost too sad to argue with.

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 325KMHGTR</i>
    <b>MY CAR HAS 520KW, 850NM, AND DOSE A MID 8 PASS ON STREET TYRES. GOT THE CAR TO 325KM/H ON THE HIGHWAY TOO. MY FRIENDS WRX COULD BEAT THIS TOO.
    JUN TOYOTA SUPRA TOP SPEED: 401KM/H BEAT THAT MCLAREN F1!
    TOP SECRET TOYOTA SUPRA : 0-300KM/H IN 24 SECONDS, THE CAR IS ALSO A 4CYLINDER!
    IMPORTS ADD POWER NOT CYLINDERS!!!!!!!!!!!
    |||||||||||||TURBO FOR EVA|||||||||||||</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Your car - 201 MPH on the highway? How long did you last in your imaginary car, before the cops pulled you over?

Your friend's WRX - Do we care? Just goes to show your friend is smarter than you when it comes to tuning cars.

Jun Toyota Supra Top Speed - The 1988 Chevrolet Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette BEAT that by almost 10MPH more, 413KM/H (257MPH), to you. Nothing like good old, Detroit Iron eh? Still beating Rice Racers to this day.

"Top Secret" Supra - 0-186 MPH in 24 seconds? BWAHAHA! Check out the 1968 Ford GT40 MK1 Gulf. 0-100 MPH in 8 seconds. I'm fairly sure it doesn't take over 10 seconds more to reach 186 MPH. So a car from 1968 beating out a "Top Secret" Supra 30+ years later, by 6 seconds, not bad. Again I say.. Nothing like Detroit Iron.

It's funny really, an American V8, with a car constructed out of Sheet Steel w/Carbon Fibre Reinforcements beating out a Jap car made out of fibreglass and plastic with an inline 4/inline 6.

Imports make cheap cars that can be beaten out by 30 year old Fords.<!-- Signature -->

6. Personally, I don't think the GT 40 and ricers should be compared. The GT 40 both old and new, could beat pretty much all ricers without a problem. I think this GT 40 and the old gt 40s should be compared to Ferraris like what they're meant to beat.

P.S. I think the 60's era GT40 is better than this will be if Ford decides to produce it.

7. ONE POINT TWENTY ONE GIGAWATTS DUDE... ONE POINT TWENTY ONE GIGAWATTS!

8. What a loser stock vs tuned, not even fair!!!

9. Comparing stock to modified, eh? Now that's not very smart, Mr. Rycer Man!