Re: My Viper can smoke this peice of s***

Discussion in '2000 Honda Accord Euro R' started by The El Man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. By the way, an Accord is not a race car, it will not, "light" anything up, except maybe a golf cart or a kid on a tricycle.<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Celica GTS</i>
    <b>man how can u compare this car to a gay viper. if the viper cant bet this car then its a disgrace. i wouldnt be suprised if this car lost anyways cause i have a video of a civic hatchback beating a viper in a drag race. ha ha. thats funny. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I saw that video and I timed the viper myself. It took the 12second viper 16 seconds to do the 1/4 mile in the video. Bad driver or maby set up but that is a pretty pathetic victory.<!-- Signature -->

3. no shit the viper can beat it, there in totally different classes.

4. u guys are the guys that make people knock the Viper...of course it can beat an accord, lets be serious now....and that civic that beats a Viper....the Viper rins a horrible 1/4 and the Civic probably has about 20 grand under the hood so u cant even compare....<!-- Signature -->

5. Viper vs. Accord
    man walking vs. Mc Laren F1
    BMX vs. Acura NSX
    Snail vs. Honda S2000

Just some of the world's worst comparisons. Controlled variables clearly not a factor here.

6. This car is nice but they don't offer it in Canada so thaat is no good I have never seen one. Now the viper is a sports car with some balls but I don't really like it to much either. The Z06 is the shit that is what I would buy.<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mazda Mp3</i>
    <b>This car is nice but they don't offer it in Canada so thaat is no good I have never seen one. Now the viper is a sports car with some balls but I don't really like it to much either. The Z06 is the shit that is what I would buy.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Never seen a Honda Accord? They're everywhere.

The Life Cycle of a Honda Accord

Bought new by some middle aged woman, used to go to work everyday, hauls groceries and takes kiddies to soccer. Then on junioirs 16th birthday, he gets moms old car. He runs out and puts the oversized exhaust and a new intake and stuff on the car, and then thinks that its like the sweetest thing in the world, and tries to race everyone. Then he doesn't understand why he's getting his ass kicked all the time, so he goes and buys a little NOS. He blows up his engine trying to race some Camaro, and the Accord goes to the junkyard.<!-- Signature -->

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from japcarsrule</i>
    <b>Viper vs. Accord
    man walking vs. Mc Laren F1
    BMX vs. Acura NSX
    Snail vs. Honda S2000

Just some of the world's worst comparisons. Controlled variables clearly not a factor here.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I just love your reply !!! LOL

9. If your (alleged) viper couldn't beat this Accord, then I would consider sending it to a junk yard because that's all it is.

Then again, you probably don't even have a viper and you just like flexing your internet muscles

Tool.

-sod

10. I think its funny you guys are bitching about throwing 20 grand under the hood of the car, the viper is still what 70 grand, still 34 grand above the accord. And another thing to all the assholes who are talking about how their cameros and other bullshit domestics could beat the accord think about this, i4ts got FOR FUCKING CYLINDERS assholes!

11. Guess what..... My EVO VI GSR will trash ur Dodge Viper. What do you have to sat to that!!

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from carscars</i>
    <b>Guess what..... My EVO VI GSR will trash ur Dodge Viper. What do you have to sat to that!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I agree, but not ur lancer will lsoe on the straights.<!-- Signature -->

13. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViperDemon</i>
    <b>This car sucks big ones. I don't even know why they call it a supercar.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    This is why this website is getting really annoying because of annoying little pricks like you that think the viper that they dont even have can smoke anyhting. Well first of all asshole, vipers arnt all they cracked I mean my old civic beat vipers. So just next time try to start a better conversation then "My viper can beat this" or "vipers are better" because it is getting really annoying.<!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViperDemon</i>
    <b>This car sucks big ones. I don't even know why they call it a supercar.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->lets look at the difrences between thees cars... 450hp vs. 220hp 8l vs 2l v10 vs. line4...
    you could as well compare your viper against a bugatti 16/4 veyron, it`l be the same.

15. just shut up... your viper can be beaten by a neon... and i have the video that proove it...

16. why the hell would some shithead compare a viper to an accord? what a wanker.

17. Hey... how about your viper come race my 300zx? i could probably beat it in reverse<!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViperDemon</i>
    <b>This car sucks big ones. I don't even know why they call it a supercar.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Too bad you dont have a viper. Why dont you go try and pick on cars in the same class as the viper, which again you dont have. <!-- Signature -->

19. What a stupid post... If a V10 can't beat a 4-cyl car, do you call it a car??? But I don't get it... Why do people have to buy a car with so large displacement, when something with less cyl. and half its displacement can do the job better?<!-- Signature -->

20. I agree, smaller engine usually means less weight, which is a good news to a sports car.<!-- Signature -->

21. if you really do have a viper are you making up for something you have less of in other areas??? sounds like it to me the way you brag.......

22. hmm, lets see here.

viper = $70,000 min
    accord= $30,000 max

$40,000 difference. Would it be cool if a car $40,000 could beat a car worth almost double the price of it? Cant u see viper has 450 hp at least and accord has 220 hp. You are just some idiot who would compare honda civic to a McLaren GTR! If you are gonna compare cars, at least compare them with the same prices!

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViperDemon</i>

Dude its obvious that your on here just blowing shit out of your ass, because if you did have a viper you would know that this car is not in the same class as the viper. Once you get off the weed they you should make a post, that makes some common sence.

24. i'm sorry you drive, or claim to drive, a viper, you paid way too much for a car that would undoubtedly lose to many cheaper cars, and even if you win here and there, your dodge probably won't make it past 30,000 miles. if your supposed car with a v10 didn't beat an accord with an inline 4, that would be very very sad, almost as sad as the fact that my 4cyl nissan truck tows as much as a full size dodge v8, almost as sad as the fact that the chevy silverado v8 beat the ford v10 and dodge v10 (i believe, not sure about the motor on the dogdge) in a race while towing the ford. and if you want to talk about cars, lets dump the extra 40K$ you spent on your viper into a Z06 vette, gee, i wonder who would win then. I guarantee it wouldn't be you if you even own a viper. My guess is that you don't, b/c in order to have enough $ to buy one, one must have a reasonable amount of intelligence, which you seem to lack.

25. you big idiot of course a viper could beat an accord. and because of that stupid comment you probably dont know shit about cars.