Re: My Viper can smoke this peice of s***

Discussion in '2000 Honda Accord Euro R' started by Honda rulez, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I would be surprised if ur viper doesn't beat this accord.<!-- Signature -->

2. My Viper can smoke this peice of s***

This car sucks big ones. I don't even know why they call it a supercar.

3. I hope your Viper can beat an Accord....

4. your gay of course your viper can beat it. But you probably dont even have one!

5. no shit your viper can smoke this you cant even cpmpare it your a dumb ass i bet you dont even have a viper jack ass
    <!-- Signature -->

6. viper demon is just a ignorant ***** ass mofo that thinks too highly of himself. And even though a viper could beat it they arent even in the same class u dumb#$%#!@

7. you deserve to be beaten with a bat, you moron.....and dont lie about having a viper...thats not cool. plus vipers can eat my ass, cuz they suck. everyone knows that japanese supercars are the best. god you're dumb!

8. plus i'd like to see you compete with my Blitz supra...you'd get punished!!

9. you have a blitz supra, hahahahahahahaha, and you say this viper jerk off is full of it, blitz supra my ass.

Japanese "supercars" suck a big fat horse cock. They make good economy cars, civics are good eco cars, and a few good sports cars like the RX-7 and 3000GT. Supercars? they've only made one, the NSX, and it isn't that great. Oh and Skylines and Supras aren't supercars either, they are just overpriced sports cars.

By the way, Corvette Z06, not even a supercar, just a sports car, happens to waste Japans only supercar(NSX), and its a lot cheaper(by about 25 grand). Bring up some American supercars (GT40, Cien, M12, W-8 Twin Turbo) and the Japanese "supercars" are left in the dust.

Oh and by the way why are you comparing supertuner Supras to factory Vipers? Oh yeah thats right, thats the only way Japs can beat us, take a car and tune the #$%# out of it and compare it to stock domestic cars.

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Josh6474</i>
    <b>you have a blitz supra, hahahahahahahaha, and you say this viper jerk off is full of it, blitz supra my ass.

Japanese "supercars" suck a big fat horse cock. They make good economy cars, civics are good eco cars, and a few good sports cars like the RX-7 and 3000GT. Supercars? they've only made one, the NSX, and it isn't that great. Oh and Skylines and Supras aren't supercars either, they are just overpriced sports cars.

By the way, Corvette Z06, not even a supercar, just a sports car, happens to waste Japans only supercar(NSX), and its a lot cheaper(by about 25 grand). Bring up some American supercars (GT40, Cien, M12, W-8 Twin Turbo) and the Japanese "supercars" are left in the dust.

Oh and by the way why are you comparing supertuner Supras to factory Vipers? Oh yeah thats right, thats the only way Japs can beat us, take a car and tune the #$%# out of it and compare it to stock domestic cars.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

NSX isn't suck, it's old. And some japanese supercars are: Toyota GT1 road version, Nissan R390 Road Version. Tommy Kaira R, NSX, 787B etc.<!-- Signature -->

11. Imaginary cars can't beat real ones. But lets say that you do have a Viper, if you were bracket racing, this car could have a chance at beating "your" Viper.

12. any viper can smoke an accord dumbass. the accord has more drag, less power, less torque (a lot less) and absolutely no advantage over the Viper performance wise.

13. Both cars are totally in different class!

14. don't compare a viper to a accord and don't lie about having a viper

15. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from Josh6474
    you have a blitz supra, hahahahahahahaha, and you say this viper jerk off is full of it, blitz supra my ass.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fewk that American cars, but i have to admit that the classics are good but doing talk crap about comparing American top cars to AzN cars. Fewken the GT40, Cien, M12, W- 8 twin turbo are gay azz cars that waste to much gas and brake down to much and you cant afford those cars so dont talk about them. So shut the Fewk up boetches.
    p.s. Got Ryce?

16. TNT VIPER thanks for your respect about ower Japanese cars.

17. ummmm.....Is this guy for real?

Do you know what defines supercar? has nothing to do with what the car looks like. and the NSX and Corvette Z06 are in the same class as the NSX, and the NSX provides very equal competition for the Z06, might not be as fast, but totally out handles it. Japanese cars often dominate American cars in their class stock OR modified Civic Type-R vs. Focus being an excellent example. You already seem stupid enough, you can do without the ignorance.

18. Josh6474 is a retarded, let's remember that name....

19. thats the only way Japs can beat us

ok #%$ggittttttt!! go back to studying ur american kkk patriot's book, you are fukken stupid!!! so dumb!! and probaly worship the devil too hahahahah you are sooo gayyyy ....."us"? ok *NEWS FLASH* your not apart of anything or anyone in the any racing business, you dont design cars, you dont sell cars, you dont make cars, you dont have a car, and you my friend dont know shit about imported cars, and im sure Ford,Dodge,Pontiac wouldnt want UR ignoranus ass working for them cuz you are a dumb child, but you are apart of america(im sure you feel very special) but** you are the very very dirty part...that everybody wants to shove underground..and Mr "us" supras are overpriced to U because they HAVE quality they last long without problems, lol why do you think american cars are so cheap? get the picture they are made out of scrap they collect at the junkyard.

so mr josh my friend *******YOU****** aren't apart of *********US******* your first step into reality CHEERS

20. u r so stupid saying ur viper can somke this if u even have a viper that is. why would u compare a car with a v-10 to one with an I-4. the only way a viper would lose is if this car was seriously modified.

21. Wooow "your" viper can beat a honda.First compare the prices of the cars and then write your s****s and i bet you dont have a Viper.

22. even if u had a viper~
    just for comparing it to a accord
    ur prob a kid that thinks he has a viper~
    n even if u did
    u prob couldnt beat a accord cuz u prob suck ass at driving~~~

23. Dude, get a grip, if ur viper couldnŽt beat a nicely tuned family car it wouldŽt be much better than a gas station toilet.
    On the other hand, ur viper sucks about 3 times more gas than this car, no disrespect, but you can push a #$%#ing Mack truck with an 8.0 V10, so look at the better engine, a car that can squeeze over 100 hpŽs out of 1 liter, or a car that can squeeze 62.5 hpŽs out of the same volume.
    HONDA RULEZ!!!
    By the way, i havenŽt seen no american car in F1, or WRC (those focuses are brits!! hehe) that comes to show what quality is really about.

Long live the black horse!!!!

24. You don't have a Viper, so shut the hell up. Don't compare apples to oranges, kid.

25. I wouldn't. The idiot probaly doesn't know how to drive and he would crash it when the light signals to race.