Re: Name a car you would rather have!!

Discussion in '2002 Koenigsegg CC 8S' started by Torn18Si, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Power V12</i>
    <b>bugatti 16.4 veyron</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

its called a Veyron 16/4, cos there's 4 rows of 4 cylinders, not 16.4

sorry, just had to correct that<!-- Signature -->

2. dude, id rather have a pinto

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bobby</i>
    <b>dude, id rather have a pinto </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Do you hate yourself that much? Are you suicidal?<!-- Signature -->

4. u would take mustang 87 ?
    u would take ww bus?

HHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA oh man i finally found forums where i can LAUGH my ass OUT roflmao!<!-- Signature -->

5. I'd rather have the Koenigsegg CC. This sounds slower and I don't really like the new body. They're similar, but I think I like the Koenigsegg CC better. The 1992 Bugatti EB110 SS also comes to mind. The new Bugatti EB 16/4 Veyron is fast and luxurious, but I don't like the body that much.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from KERMIT</i>
    <b>I'd rather have the Koenigsegg CC. This sounds slower and I don't really like the new body. They're similar, but I think I like the Koenigsegg CC better. The 1992 Bugatti EB110 SS also comes to mind. The new Bugatti EB 16/4 Veyron is fast and luxurious, but I don't like the body that much.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This car has the same performance as the 2000 CC and this is also known as the CC as nobody says the 8S. The only difference between this the 2002 CC and the 2000 is the aesthetic improvements (IMO) on the headlights, the option of manual transmittion, and the option of having a wing or living without one. As for performance, the 2000 and 2002 are identical. The 3.4 second 0-60 time is wrong!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Porsche Carerra GT, Merc AMG CLK GTR, F50 GT1, I could go on. Not to take away from this gorgeous and incredibly fast car, it's just my taste. That being said, I'd take this over a McLaren F1, I don't fancy it's better than this, or the other afformentionned four whelled dreams. I just don't like the F1, But this I like!!!!!

8. a car I would rather have...hmmmm.....i would rather have a bentley arnage with 20" chrome rims....4 12" subs and 12 speakers.....i would supercharge it to a horspower of about 700hp and make it manual....ohh yea it would have white leather seats and an M3 shifter(to add the touch)....nowe thats one hell of a car!<!-- Signature -->

9. McLaren F1, Porche Ruf 911 Turbo R.

10. 1. Lamborghini Murcielago
    2. TVR Speed 12
    3. Ferrari 360 Spider
    4. 2003 Viper GTSR Concept
    5. Mclaren F1 LM
    6. 2002 Lotus Espirit
    7. Porsche Carrera GT Concept

A couple of those car couldn't touch this one performance wise. but i think they all look a hell of a lot better........ <!-- Signature -->

11. quit plagarizing rakim

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bobbybrown</i>
    <b>quit plagarizing rakim</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

?<!-- Signature -->

13. a 654.9 bhp 98 Supra Twin Turbo....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!This is a good car but a Supra beats it in my view.<!-- Signature -->

14. Lotec C1000. Not the Mercedes powered one, but the twin turbo Testarossa engined beast.<!-- Signature -->

15. this car.... Its the best loking in the world... by far.<!-- Signature -->

16. I'd like to start by saying a few things, First the TVR speed 12 doesn't have a single road going version so I think it not fair to use it in this comparison. Also if they made a Road version of this car I kinda doubt it would have the 800hp racing engine in it, I've read in a few pubications that a road going version would probably have around 650hp which of course is still alot but no where near the performance of the Speed 12 race car.

Now to make my list, I have a short, but good list starting with: Dauer 962LM
    Porsche Carrera GT
    Ferrari F40/F50
    Dauer EB110SS: New version of the famed Bugatti EB110 series, 705hp and lower weight 3700lbs (Check out the lastest Sports Car International for more information)
    Koenigsegg CC 8S
    Koenig Armaggedon

That about sums in up for me. Also I would like to point out that I noticed that if you look at the portrait picture of this car it has the same shape as the Ferrari F50, Which is one of my favorite cars so that's a big score for this car. So go through my list and tell me how much it sucks but it's my list and I'm stocking to it!!!

17. actually youre wrong about the speed 12. they had to actually tone it DOWN to 660 for the gt circuit. that was the limit on power put on them. the showroom version has 800, and the cerbera speed 12, has 800 hp as well. the gt versions are all toned down versions of the road going version, dont ask me what the logic is in that, but i do know that for a fact.

18. The Speed 12 racing version is 800hp, The street version couldn't be that much due to the fact that is is achieved by using a 12.5:1 compression, Not compatiable with todays unleaded fuels

19. Ferrari F50GT.<!-- Signature -->

20. 1. Mclaren F1 LM
    2. Ferrari F50
    3. Porsche GT1
    4. Lamborghini Murcielago
    5. Lamborghini Diablo VTTT

21. too bad the C32AMG beats the M3.
    from thier stats.<!-- Signature -->

22. porsche carrera gt, murcielago, ferrari 575mm...maybe a tvr...those are the only things i can think of in this car's league (imo)

23. Acura NSX Extreme. Dodge Viper GTSR. Tuscan Speed 12. 1972 Chewvorlet Corvette Bow-Tie Edition (My Dads car)<!-- Signature -->

24. Yer good we can name the cars we like, but this is only personal prefference, like all of us. But Is it better? and if so in what respects? Answer me this? (cool phrase, not meant to be proper english)
    Reply with ure answers on ure cars>
    later<!-- Signature -->

25. quite honestly, I'd take an RX-7, Saleen S7, or a Zonda C12S, but that's just me