Re: Name a car you would rather have!!

Discussion in '2002 Koenigsegg CC 8S' started by Torn18Si, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Porsche 959, Porsche GT2, Ferrari F50, Lamborghini Diablo,BMW Z8<!-- Signature -->

2. i would rather have an Audi sportquattro....

3. okay I'm sorry for whatever slack you guys give me for this but I'm tired of exotics, I appreciate a car for what it is...
    I like bored linginfelter vettes for what they are, I also like crazy a crazy F50

but my only car I can think of to compete WITH THIS CAR
    and btw I can't decide which I like more....

I would pick the JAGUAR XJR-15

: )

4. OK, people... I would rather have ANY respectable exotic over this thing. Namely a 16/4 Veyron. The CC's performance figures may be nice, but the side view just sucks royally. The windshield needs to be far more shallow than it is and the air intake could also use refinement. More aggressive headlights might not be such a bad idea either. Sweden has never been particularly famous for the beauty of their designs (Volvo... Saab...). This is no exception; I only like the taillights.

5. ok, my list
    The regular version (cc)
    Porsche GT1(98)
    GT1(03)-maybe
    Carrera GT1(I wish)
    ok, Dodge stealth TT, 1684BHP@14,440RPM
    Opel Calibra TC, Astra TC
    Vauxhall VX220 (the yellow one),

I made another list once, check that out (probably somewhere skyline or mclaren somethin)<!-- Signature -->

6. You dumbass! Whether you are an older member or not, that doesn't matter. Hand-made cars are the shit!!!!! I'd prefer a Cunningham C9 anyday, or a Mercedes-Benz SL500. God damn, I'd prefer a Ferrari Testarosa over this. I like this car and all, but I don't dig factory cars. They are cheap, lame, and usually American or Japanese! Personally, I think quality is more important than performance.<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from KoenigMan</i>
    <b>I don't dig factory cars. They are cheap, lame, and usually American or Japanese! Personally, I think quality is more important than performance.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Man, that's gotta be the stupidest post I've seen in a long time. Factory cars are usually american or Japanese? Have you not heard of that little place called Europe?? The best factory cars in the world are made there.

I'd like to know what kinda car YOU have, KoenigMan... Since you're so obtusely bashing on factory cars, surely you must be driving some wild quarter-million-dollar handbuilt... not.

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ViperGTX500</i>
    <b>I would take the Dodge Hennesy Viper Venom 800TT.
    It does 0-60 in 2.7 sec, (3.4 for the Koenigsegg)
    and its only 5 mph slower then the Koenigsegg.
    It would prbably beat the Koenigsegg in a race too.
    The 800TT has 800 bhp, the Koenigsegg only has 654.9 bhp.
    The 800TT has 850 ft lbs of torque,
    the Koenigsegg only has 553.2 ft lbs of torque

Get the picture!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Compare stock to stock loser. The CC will kill any stock Viper any day. And with a little tuning, the CC could kill your poorly constructed 800 TT. Hennesey Motor Sports is just a crock and a scam too make money. "Cheat" tires were used to achieve the performance that they did.<!-- Signature -->

9. Probably none if you are talking stock. To the guy who said taht Sweden is not particulary famous for its cars designs.. ALOT and I mean ALOT of car magazines, critics and testers have said that the Volvo C70 is the sexiest design out of Sweden, and i think it looks a hell of alot better then the BMWs and Mercs that it competes against... Don't get me wrong I think that Mercs are bad ass mafia cars and the new SL55 is the sweetest merc ever...although i have no time to type about BMWS..I have better things to do in my life. There is nothing wrong with most Volvos looks, Saabs may look extremely weird compared to the rest of the worlds cars but swedish cars are a far cry from ugly IMO.<!-- Signature -->

10. NOTHING BUT THE CUSTUMIZED VERSION OF THIS THING, LEDS, LOWERED, OVER-THE-HEAD-SPOILER,ETC. WHATCHA THINK Koenigsegg CC?<!-- Signature -->

11. McLaren F1 only because it has 3 seats! But I think the Koenig is better looking. However I cant afford the Koenig so I will have to settle for an Ultima its more in my price range ;)<!-- Signature -->

12. VIPER VENOM 800TT

13. id take the 900 hp dahlback golf over this man a 900 hp hatchback now thats kool

14. A 900 bhp Golf ?? The first thing that comes to mind is deathtrap. The second thing that comes to mind is how the hell do you get 900 horses out of a Golf ??

15. #115 carkid9, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  16. i would rather have my 2002 honda civic with a 1000 watt stereo system from pioneer electronics with 4 bucket seats also with N.O.S. out the ass top speed 190 mph with the N.O.S. off 140 with it on, my car is pimp to with hydraulics.

17. ok thats neat talk about a waste of $$$$

18. Porsche GT1, Bugatti Veyron 16/4, McLaren F1 GT, Ferrari F40+F50, Saleen S7 or Ascari Ecosse

19. Mc F1, CLK-GTR, CLK-LM, 962 LM, 16/4 Veyron, Elise GT1.. and so on and so on...<!-- Signature -->

20. my list revised:
    ROAD
    1 Bugatti EB110
    2 Porsche 911 GT1
    3 Lamborghini Countach
    4 Lotus Esprit
    5 McLaren F-1
    6 Lamborghini Jalpa/Silhouette
    7 Ferrari F40/512BBi
    8 Ferrari 512 TR/Testarossa
    9 Nissan R390

ENDURANCE
    1 Porsche 911 GT1
    2 Porsche 935/78 Moby Dick
    3 Corvette C5-R
    4 Lotus Esprit GT1
    5 McLaren F-1
    6 Panoz LMP-1
    7 Porsche 935 Coupe
    8 Porsche 904 GTS (4,6,8)
    9 Porsche 917 Kurz
    10 Ford GT40

RALLYE
    1 Lancia Stratos
    2 Ford RS200
    3 Subaru WRX STi
    4 Subaru 22B STi
    5 Peugeut 206
    6 Lamborghini Urraco

TOURING CAR
    1 Opel Calibra
    2 Opel Astra
    3 Vauxhall (astra)
    4 Mercedes CLK

AVERAGE
    1 Nissan 300ZX TT
    2 Nissan Skyline GT-R
    3 Dodge Stealth TT
    4 Mazda RX-7
    5 Toyota Supra
    6 Mitsubishi 3000GT
    7 Chevrolet Camaro
    8 Pontiac Firebird
    9 Ford Mustang
    10 Lotus Elise
    11 Vauxhall VX220/Opel Speedster
    <!-- Signature -->

21. red f50 with black r=ims<!-- Signature -->

22. A nice supercar would be: Mclaren F1
    Viper 800TT
    TVR speed 12
    Aston Martin vanquish nice and fast

A nice touring car would be any Australian V8 supercar especially Craig Lownds Green eyed Ford Falcon 650 horseys

23. 1983 VW Rabbit.
    Preferably with a well rusted out frame, and a 5 hp honda lawnmower engine, considering honda's are so fast. Then I'd paint type-r across the hood and up the windshield in bright yellow or red letters to add an additional 1250 hp.
    Can run 4's on the 1/4 mile.
    Would smoke any car you guys can put up. :)

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from J()H@N</i>
    <b>Ferrari F50, McLaren F1, Lamborghini Marciélago beat the Koenigsegg</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Dont think so...not at all

25. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Keet</i>
    <b>i would rather have my 2002 honda civic with a 1000 watt stereo system from pioneer electronics with 4 bucket seats also with N.O.S. out the ass top speed 190 mph with the N.O.S. off 140 with it on, my car is pimp to with hydraulics.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah then what happens when you put NOS in the Koenigsegg CC that thing could hit like 300MPH!!! even though you will never go that fast and then just add the 1000 watt stereo system!!! That would ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!