Re: nice car ugly shape

Discussion in '1999 Lamborghini Diablo GT' started by blue7484, Aug 10, 2002.

1. nice car ugly shape

this is a nice car but its shape is ugly

2. you may think so but think about it - a lamborghini diablo. 211 mph down the freeway! you wouldn't think twice about the shape if you were offered a ride in it buddy.

3. can you give me the photos about the Lamborghini Diablo GT

4. you are #$%#ed
    it it is an amazing car<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from stellar</i>
    <b>you may think so but think about it - a lamborghini diablo. 211 mph down the freeway! you wouldn't think twice about the shape if you were offered a ride in it buddy.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- Signature -->

6. i love it, wish i had one!!!!!

7. as stellar said, it doesn't matter about the shape...if you're going 211 mph, all you'll see is a blur, anyway, 1/4 mile in 11 secs..thats pretty god damn fast

8. When you guys talk about the "ugly shape", don't just talk about the looks! But talk about how at 211 mph that shape of the car is what separates you from making a smooth interstate corner and flying into a concrete barrier! By the way, I love the looks of this one. Everything about it says "I can kick your ass!"

9. this thing #$%#ing sucks on gas

10. yeah, this car needs some cosmetic cleanup. if only lamborghini could get the ferrari designers to give them some pointers, lamborghini would be sweet. But go easy on them, although the car looks like it could have been made in the 80's, it's still pretty sweet lookin.

11. Like some of you have said, (and you are correct), the car looks that way for a reason. Lamborghini designed it with the traditional Diablo accents in mind but with full focus on aerodynamics and resistance. Almost every cubic inch of air in front of the car is sucked up through the front grille, side skirts, bonnet and rear scoops. it maximizes everything within its reach to ALLOW it that 211mph. Hook me up with some of that.

12. i think this is one of the best looking cars out there. i love all lamborghinis and i think this is one of the best looking. 211 mph, come on.<!-- Signature -->

13. check out this fella!
    this is one hell of a car!

14. check out my car,
    this is one hell of car..........

15. If u like the styling of a "standard" diablo, then I don't see how u can dislike this. It looks better, more agressive, fast. I like it more than the normal one.
    And ktrain I love Ferrari to but what u said is bs

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from indeed311</i>
    <b>i think this is one of the best looking cars out there. i love all lamborghinis and i think this is one of the best looking. 211 mph, come on.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote>
    <b>AGREE!!!!!!I WANT ONE!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center>

17. i think this is the best lamborghini ever, both in performance and looks.

18. The shape of the Lamborghini Diablo was designed over ten years ago, and it has barely aged a day. It may look a bit edgey compared to some of the cars being designed today, the Murcielago being one of them, but this is a classic design.

I have seen this car on display at the Melbourne motor show, the last word you would use to describe it once viewed outside of photos is 'ugly'. And the facelift it has undergone gives it that extra bit of agression. This is a majestic car, both in design and performance...a true supercar, designed to be seen, heard and driven hard.

19. the Diablo GT looks fine... after all it still retains the original Diablo shape... Also, its performance aint that bad... <!-- Signature -->

20. Re: nice car

indeed
    its amazing how the Lambo Diablo design didn't look so outdated after all this years... and remember how many times a smaller automaker has tried to copy-cat its design ...

maybe the same thing will happen to the Murcielago, ...in a few years from now the car will spawn high(er)performance versions ... and it may get updated a bit as timegoes by but it will remain a contemporary design... and a beautifully conceived one<!-- Signature -->