Re: NSX makes me proud

Discussion in '2002 Honda NSX Coupe' started by Cosworth, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from alexly</i>
    <b>there are 3 types of nsx

the nsx,nsx type-s,nsx type s zero(zero equiment)

none of them is faster than the 360,355 or the 996 gt3
    tested by best motoring(Japanese Magazine)

I would opt for a porsche gt3 if i have to pay that kind of money
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    but my Best Motoring video showed the NSX type S Zero beat the F355...maybe you are blind?<!-- Signature -->

2. isnt the japan only NSX-R 0-60 in 4.4seconds, that would put it the same as a 360 depending on who tested it. 0-60 for this NSX should be 4.9s, or 5s, 5.7? I have not seen that tested by any magazine so far, and supercars.net sure doesnt test all these cars.

In my opinion though (a side note) for all these corvette, viper, etc. comparisions, I would think it would be better to compare them performance wise to the Type-S or Rs, since they offer "lower" levels of luxary for the the performance much like the afore mentioned cars.

3. if not cuz of the 280bhp hourse power limit, hinda would probably try a 3.6 liter v8 to match the 360. it's a jap farrari and it's cheap for the quality too. american cars give more performence for the same price that's true, but if u take out the import tax the nex is definately a bargain<!-- Signature -->