Re: ok. fords suck. listen to my reasoning....

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by BAD ASS AMERICAN CARS, Aug 9, 2002.

1. MY SS I MEAN KILLED AN SVT COBRA 2001 BUT IT WAS BLACK

2. Dude. i'm pretty sure most of the Firebirds I see at work are driven by chicks. you do see a lot of 3.8L mustangs..

most people can't / don't want to drive anthing faster unless you like myself.. have u seen gas $$$

the GM F-body

the cars as big as a #$%#ing boat.. <!-- Signature -->

3. You guy are brutal!!!!!

4. ok. fords suck. listen to my reasoning....

ok in response to that #$%# who said its the fastest car you can get for 30,000 bucks. ok, case and point the mitsubishi 3000gt vr4. you can get one for less than 18 grand and it does 0-60 in 4.8 also, my friend pumped about 15 grand into his 96 vr4 and it runs mid/low tens. take my word for it, the mitsu's powerplant will last a lot longer too. also i can say with confidence that the vr4 would take the cobra in autox. <!-- Signature -->

5. I BELIEVE IT 3000GT'S ARE SWEET AND FAST AND THEY DOO EVEN BETTER DOWN THE QUARTER CAUSE THE 4WD.

PS:THIS MUSTANG GOT ROCKED BY YOURS TRULLY BY MY CAMARO SS SLP (HUGGER ORANGE BEAST)
    13.2 QUARTER MILE TIMES WITH A K&N AIR FILTER AND EIBACH LOWERING SPRINGS AND BRAND NEW NITTO 555R DRAG TIRES REAR.

NEXT PURCHASE STEEDA MUSTANG NICE CAR.
    KEEPING MY CAMARO SS.

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BAD ASS AMERICAN CARS</i>
    <b>MY SS I MEAN KILLED AN SVT COBRA 2001 BUT IT WAS BLACK</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> Nice car. My firebird also whoops mustang ass. Whether its on the track or on the highway, my bird pounds them to dust.<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RB26DETT</i>
    <b>ok in response to that #$%# who said its the fastest car you can get for 30,000 bucks. ok, case and point the mitsubishi 3000gt vr4. you can get one for less than 18 grand and it does 0-60 in 4.8 also, my friend pumped about 15 grand into his 96 vr4 and it runs mid/low tens. take my word for it, the mitsu's powerplant will last a lot longer too. also i can say with confidence that the vr4 would take the cobra in autox. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

yea, cool about your friend. so how much did it cost when it was new dumb ass? $40,000, a full 10 grand more then the cobra.

8. anyone who thinks that chevy makes a better car then ford is just stupid i mean, they have been making mustangs 3 years before the camaro...i think they know what they were doing, and if the camaro is faster on the strip, the mustang is still a better car overall, its got a classic history and u cant take it away u dumb chevy #$%#<!-- Signature -->

9. FAG1 I MEAN STANG1 TAKE THE FERRARI EMBLEM OUT YOUR JUST GIVING FERRARI A BAD NAME SO YOU SAY MUSTANGS ARE OVER ALL BETTER CAUSE OF HISTORY AND IT WAS MADE THREE BEFORE YOUR TIMINGS WRONG IT'S TWO YEARS
    AND THEY MADE THE MUSTANG CAUSE FORD DIDN'T THINK CHEVY WOULD MAKE ANY COMPETITION BUT TWO YEARS LATER ACTUALLY IF YOU COUNT 1967 AND INTRODUCING IT IN FALL/WINTER 1966 IT'S 1 1/2 YEARS YOUR TOO GOD DAMN STUPID TO COME UP WITH ONE SIMPLE THING BUT A LONGER HISTORY WHY I SAY THIS CAUSE THERE IS NOTHING ON A MUSTANG BETTER THAN A CAMARO MUSTANG INTERIOR LOOKS LIKE PUKE!

10. fords always sucked they have always got there ass whooped by GM and dodge. there muscle cars sucked even worse.

sure ford has a history a history of losing that is

11. Ford's are the greatest cars ever. Ever!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BAD ASS AMERICAN CARS</i>
    <b>FAG1 I MEAN STANG1 TAKE THE FERRARI EMBLEM OUT YOUR JUST GIVING FERRARI A BAD NAME SO YOU SAY MUSTANGS ARE OVER ALL BETTER CAUSE OF HISTORY AND IT WAS MADE THREE BEFORE YOUR TIMINGS WRONG IT'S TWO YEARS
    AND THEY MADE THE MUSTANG CAUSE FORD DIDN'T THINK CHEVY WOULD MAKE ANY COMPETITION BUT TWO YEARS LATER ACTUALLY IF YOU COUNT 1967 AND INTRODUCING IT IN FALL/WINTER 1966 IT'S 1 1/2 YEARS YOUR TOO GOD DAMN STUPID TO COME UP WITH ONE SIMPLE THING BUT A LONGER HISTORY WHY I SAY THIS CAUSE THERE IS NOTHING ON A MUSTANG BETTER THAN A CAMARO MUSTANG INTERIOR LOOKS LIKE PUKE!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Just look at this "witty response". At least we know that Chevy fans are literate (sarcasm). It's too bad us Ford guys can't string together a recognizable sentence which is probably why our cars suck so bad, right? Read a book, #%$.

12. man rb2 u suk let me tell u a little history lets start all the way back in the late 50s early 60s . the mustang built back then was a little like a fun car not a cool one. late60s early70s thats when it all started. ford made the boss302. this car dosentSUCK! late 70s early 80s here is when the mustang really got its name. what i mean is that they turned the old into new.sallean has ben around there. the sallean mustangs muscle cars they won a lot of races. all were won by mustangs mostly.these cars don't SUCK! late 80s earrly 90s.sallean is still whith the mustang gut they made it faster and they made it whith more hp. these cars don't SUCK! late90s and here we are now. this mustang is pretty cool. 320 hp not bad,but u have to look at the body style. lots of people like this body style. ido a lot. mustangs have been around sense the 50s there were a lot of famus drag racers, racing people that were famus, and the last but not lease nasscar. so if say to a person that likes mustangs and were racers who raced mustangs.WHY dont u say to them and say mustangs suck. now u wouldn't want your but caned would ya.P.S. U SUCK

13. #$%#, i cant wait intil i get my second car.... its gonna be sweet as #$%#.... this is lovinrx7s

14. SUP PEOPLE IN THE MUSTANG WORLD I AM SO HAPPY I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING CHEVY SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE FR 200 BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF A Z06 THATS HOW BAD CHVY SUCKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. EVEN AN OLD S351 MUSTANG CAN BEAT IT . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

15. GUES WHAT I DID I GAVE CHEVY AND OTHER CARS BAD NAMES I WEN TO THE 2002 Z06 AND BAM NEW POST THE Z06 SUCKS MAN I FELL BREAT, DONT U AGREE.

16. mustangs have sucked they got the shit beat out of them in the first day they came out they never could keep up with chevy of dodge.

17. Ok Im tired of listenen to yall talk about yalls shitty Firebirds and Camaros. The interior is ugly as hell, and stock they could not stay on the same line as a Cobra. Yeah if u fix it up it might, but not stock. This cars goes for about 30 k. The stock Camaro Z28 costs about 26 k and doesnt stand a chance against a Cobra. <!-- Signature -->

18. ford...... the cars are as ugly as the name.

19. The cobra has maybe even HP as the LS1, but it still has a five banger. The 5-speed trans. holds this car behind. Ford is a dumbass for not putting 6-speed in it. Can you depend on a FORD? NOOOOO!!! They are so cheap because they use parts of japanese car in the process of being built. When the next gen. of GM f-bodies comes out, mustangs, along w/ their owners, will shit their pants.<!-- Signature -->

20. I will agree that Ford Trannies suck, but Ford does have a great engines, high power, high quality for a good price. (A couple exotics use the 4.6 Cobra in thier cars to keep the price down, like the new Panoz). GM, does make awsome transmissions, some of the best in the world (Just ask BMW), and good engines, but the suspension is lacking in the current F-Bodies, and the cobra just seems to have more power. The corvette is a different story though, there is no equilvent.

21. umm.. if mustangs suck so bad why has mine in the past and present been outrunning camaros?

22. All you GM lovers, I want to see all of you, whenever and wherever you want to meet, so we can race. My mustang and your (gay motor)!

23. There you go again 94formula letting your alligator mouth over run your hummingbird ass. Why don't you just grow up. A buddy of mine has 98 firebird with the WS6 package and quite honestly is doesn't run worth a sh*t and the car hasn't been abused or neglected. I have rode in it and I am sorry to say for the money he spent on it you can't even feel the power they say they are suppose to have.

24. YOU ARE ONE DUMB MOTHER FUCKER,AND THIS IS WHY. YOU CAN BUY A $4,000 SUPERCHARER THAT WILL GIVE THIS CAR 469HORSERPOWER AND 417 TORQUE. 0 TO 60 GOS TO 3.9sec AND THE 1/4 [email protected] TOP SPEED 177MP!!!!!!!!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

25. no your friends 3000 gt is a piece of shit even though there 4wd they still weigh like 2 tons your friends rice burner couldnt deal with a cobra