Re: only Americans like American cars!

Discussion in '2001 Honda Integra Type R' started by SeansVette, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I think that in the early 1940s we should have cut Hitler a deal. "You can have Holland if you agree to leave the rest of the world alone." <!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WRC</i>
    <b>Spyker and Donkervoort, 2 realdeal dutch cars.

By the way, America is so keen to help other country's only when they can get a proffit out of it(kouweit-oil,All of the african country's they helped-oil and other groundsources)
    They have the nurve(?) to help a country and turns it back on it when the other country offers them more economic proffit, but all of you americans only hear the great things you do cause your goverment and journalists(?) let you see nice things only and not the real world.

And i still don't like american cars,noting to do with above, what the hell is wrong with a turbocharged engine???

Greetings from Holland.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Its too damn bad that us americans never heard of those shity cars. AND... our cars may be noisy and loud, and theres a reason. That reason is that there is power going on under that hood of our cars. Why don't you fly your ass-ugly car, your ass-ugly self, AND YOUR ASS-UGLY WOMAN over here so i can race you and win, then kick your ass, and after that, ima going to #$%# your ASS-UGLY WOMAN. First, i'll but a bag over her head so i don't have to look at that ugly face while I knock her up.

From,
    a true american

P.S. I'll have my 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 LS6 (450hp, beat that ass hole!)

3. #3 SeansVette, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from kid_rebel303</i>
    <b>To all of you that are talking sh*t about Hondas. This is for you. You guys talk about American cars having all that torque and running mid 13's and 14's. But here is something that will shut you up. I drive a Honda Civic hatchback. With a 1.8 VTEC engine, AEM cold air intake, DC headers, GReddy exhaust kit, under-drive pulley kit, VTEC controller, short shifter, racing plugs, high performance wires, ball-bearing turbo, with 18 lbs of boost, blitz blow-off valve, and a turbo timer. My car runs a 12 flat. Now, how many of you can say that your little Z28 or Cobra can run that? None! Because you cannot fix up American cars like japanese cars. You guys talk about your Vipers with all their torque and crap. But I've beaten two already by a car length and a half. A viper costs about $130,000. The total price for my car to have it the was that I have it cost me only $30,000. Now imagine if I spend 6 grand more for the NOS kit. Witch American car will be able to beat me? </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh, gee.. I don't know. Maybe an American car with the same modifications?

LOL! Thank you for that one.

Go to www.turbovan.net and see an 89 Dodge Caravan run 12s and dust a Camaro Z28 (with 22 PSI of boost of course). Does this make you want to buy a minivan? I didn't think so.

Next! <!-- Signature -->

4. yeah leave ya dumbass<!-- Signature -->

5. Ihaterustangs i agree with u 100% dude

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Josh6474</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 200SXonsteroids</i>
    <b>This is pissing me off now. The person form Holland is a prick, but all of you Americans saying you won WWII. Ahem, wasn't there other countries that were more than a little involved in that particular War? (one in particular that also played a major role)
    America HELPED win WWII. It didnt win it on its own. Stop taking the entire credit. The war may not have been if it wasn't for American involvement, but America DEFINATELY did not do it single handed.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

The war in the Pacific was almost completely the US, except for British fighting in India and Burma(now Myanmar).

If not for American involvement there wouldn't haven't been enough manpower for the D-Day Invasion, and that would have allowed Hitler to focus all of his attention on the Eastern Front, and would have held off the Russians. Japan would have continued its conquest in the Far East, and possibly attacked a weakened Russia in order to get control of ports and airfields farther north by the Bering Strait. Russia would have folded against this combined onslaught. Not to mention that Italian forces would have been conquering country after country in Africa. However the Germans did not have very efficient amphibious assualt forces, although they had many elite paratroops, a secure beachhead is the ONLY way to move heavy equipment to an island...and so any German attempt to invade Britain would have failed. This would have resulted in a long stalemate, a possible decades long struggle that would have been fought in the skies over the English Channel. Although I believe this "Axis Empire" would eventually crumble b/c of resistance movements in the conquered countries. Hitler had enough manpower to conquer, but his forces were stretched too thin to effectively occupy the conquered countries.

That is probably my best guess as to what would have happened if Yammomoto would have called off the attack on Pearl Harbor....FDR would have continued to keep America out of Europes war

I think it's actually better that we got involved, saved a lot of lives if you think about it.

Don't get me started about the morallity of dropping "the bombs" on Japan either....
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

That wasn't my point - I totally agree that Winning would have been a difficult if not impossible task without Americas help. The point was that some people were saying that America won the war. About the bombs - If you start a war then tuff shit for the consequences. The only people to blame for that were the Japenese government for bombing perl harbour

7. only Americans like American cars!

I'm from Holland and i think American cars suck.
    They look lousy, they drive lousy, the only thing they do good is make a lot of sound and don't perform, just like al Americans do!
    I would even rather drive a Afghan car then a American car.
    WRC cars beat every other car! They don't need 5 liter engins to perform great, they can do with 2.0 4 cylinders!!!!

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WRC</i>
    <b>I'm from Holland and i think American cars suck.
    They look lousy, they drive lousy, the only thing they do good is make a lot of sound and don't perform, just like al Americans do!
    I would even rather drive a Afghan car then a American car.
    WRC cars beat every other car! They don't need 5 liter engins to perform great, they can do with 2.0 4 cylinders!!!!

Name one 2 liter 4 cylinder engine that can get the same horse power and torque as a 5 liter without forced air induction. Go ahead. Name one. You can't can you? Oooohh damn you feel stupid now. <!-- Signature -->

9. Oh by the way. While you're bragging about being from Holland and insulting Americans, you can also thank us for saving your ass in World War II. Don't worry, I don't really expect you to. The United States spends more money on every other country than any country in the world. Do they appreciate us? Sometimes, but not always. We help others expecting no thanks and nothing in return. THAT is something we're proud of. Every time there's a natural disaster, a major catastrophe, or an evil dictator like HITLER (remember him Mr. Holland?), the United States runs to help. You can be proud of your Holland and your wooden shoes. I'm proud of the 1964 1/2 Mustang that started it all with hot-rodding. Americans were hot-rodding cars long before I (and probably you) were even born. You made it a point that you're from Holland. What do you want, a cookie? My forefathers are from Ireland, Sicily, and a few other countries. But first and foremost, I'm an American and yes I love American cars. I love the rumble of a big block V8. I love having cars that actually have torque (a word Hondas are unfamiliar with). Now ask yourself this. Do you really think I or any other American gives a rats ass about what some idiot from Holland thinks? No, we don't.

We love American cars because we get the most bang for the buck. Such as a 310HP 340lbs of Torque Z28 for only $22,000. How about a $50,000 Z06 that breaks the 4 second barrier 0-60, and does 1.00g on the skidpad. A $29,000 mustang Cobra that does mid 13s 1/4 mile, and racing suspension that sticks to the road like glue. The Dodge Viper Hennessy? For about $160,000 you have a car that beats almost every car in the world in every category.

If you really think we as Americans are going to change our minds because some snot-nosed brat from Holland says we should, then you don't understand America.

<!-- Signature -->

10. im asian and i like the corvette...i think vettes are the best american sports car ever built.

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SeansVette</i>
    <b>Oh by the way. While you're bragging about being from Holland and insulting Americans, you can also thank us for saving your ass in World War II. Don't worry, I don't really expect you to. The United States spends more money on every other country than any country in the world. Do they appreciate us? Sometimes, but not always. We help others expecting no thanks and nothing in return. THAT is something we're proud of. Every time there's a natural disaster, a major catastrophe, or an evil dictator like HITLER (remember him Mr. Holland?), the United States runs to help. You can be proud of your Holland and your wooden shoes. I'm proud of the 1964 1/2 Mustang that started it all with hot-rodding. Americans were hot-rodding cars long before I (and probably you) were even born. You made it a point that you're from Holland. What do you want, a cookie? My forefathers are from Ireland, Sicily, and a few other countries. But first and foremost, I'm an American and yes I love American cars. I love the rumble of a big block V8. I love having cars that actually have torque (a word Hondas are unfamiliar with). Now ask yourself this. Do you really think I or any other American gives a rats ass about what some idiot from Holland thinks? No, we don't.

We love American cars because we get the most bang for the buck. Such as a 310HP 340lbs of Torque Z28 for only $22,000. How about a $50,000 Z06 that breaks the 4 second barrier 0-60, and does 1.00g on the skidpad. A $29,000 mustang Cobra that does mid 13s 1/4 mile, and racing suspension that sticks to the road like glue. The Dodge Viper Hennessy? For about $160,000 you have a car that beats almost every car in the world in every category.

If you really think we as Americans are going to change our minds because some snot-nosed brat from Holland says we should, then you don't understand America.

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->true freaking story man and besides you bring your stinken car over here and see if it can out perform my T/A i think you will be greatly suprised i like all kinda cars but your just a close minded asshole
    <!-- Signature -->

12. First of all "Mr. Know it all" learn your countries and cars. That's not an American car you unsafisticated animal.The honda is a beautiful car so next time you go on insulting it at least make it count.

13. I love this car, but i like some american cars. I am not a fan of stangs and f-bodies, but i can see the appeal. The z06 is a great car. But name one good car from Holland.

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from EliseS2</i>
    <b> But name one good car from Holland.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Sorry i can't....<!-- Signature -->

15. You forgot that the 2.0 liters are turbo, because a 4 banger by itself doesn't have the balls to win anything. Mustangs and Camaros hold .87 or more in a turn. Find a $23k import that does that and does the 1/4 in 13-14, didnt think so.

16. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from VenoM777</i>
    <b>You forgot that the 2.0 liters are turbo, because a 4 banger by itself doesn't have the balls to win anything. Mustangs and Camaros hold .87 or more in a turn. Find a $23k import that does that and does the 1/4 in 13-14, didnt think so.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->accualy a ws6 T/A can pull 91 g's on the skid pad
    <!-- Signature -->

17. Spyker and Donkervoort, 2 realdeal dutch cars.

By the way, America is so keen to help other country's only when they can get a proffit out of it(kouweit-oil,All of the african country's they helped-oil and other groundsources)
    They have the nurve(?) to help a country and turns it back on it when the other country offers them more economic proffit, but all of you americans only hear the great things you do cause your goverment and journalists(?) let you see nice things only and not the real world.

And i still don't like american cars,noting to do with above, what the hell is wrong with a turbocharged engine???

Greetings from Holland.<!-- Signature -->

18. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WRC</i>
    <b>Spyker and Donkervoort, 2 realdeal dutch cars.

Greetings from Holland.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

So when America sent money, aid, and aid workers to help the flood victims in Nicaragua, we were really looking out for ourselves? What about when we offered help to Russia when they had the nuclear meltdown disaster in the '80s? (in the middle of the cold war I might add) What about the billions still give Russia to help their economy? How about when we sacrificed American lives to help the Albanians in Kosovo? How much oil do we get from Russia, Kosovo, and Nicaragua? You say we help Africa for oil, so exactly how much oil do we get for sending money and workers to help with the AIDS crisis in Africa? The list goes on and on.

You say the American media will only tell us the good things about what we do. I say if that's what you think you don't know a damn thing about America so you shouldn't be talking about us. We are a free and open society, and that includes our media. The government does not control our media, they are controlled by us, the viewers. Our media is very quick to criticize our politicians and anything the government does, that's part of their job.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You bash America and Americans just out of blind hatred. We have made mistakes and done some things wrong, just every other country. But you refuse to give our country an ounce of credit, even when we help people in need. You put it off as "selfish intentions."

If anyone has any doubt about what I just said about this idiot, please read the following from his original post:
    "They look lousy, they drive lousy, the only thing they do good is make a lot of sound and don't perform, just like al Americans do!"

<!-- Signature -->

19. I just want to bash that WRC idiot up!!!!
    I've never seen such an ignorant fool.

20. It's treu that the public rules the media, but what do you wanna see??
    I have no hate against america or american people, but it's treu that you are all focused on america and america only!!
    I can tell by your writting that you only know what is told by the media.
    My only attempt with my first writting was to dis American cars(this is car site) and make fun of the american people, but if you go this deep into it you are just as ignorant as must european people think you are. you should take up sociol geology at your school.(or whatever you do).
    Learn the real facts and then talk.
    I have no hate what so ever against america or american people, but i can understand why some people do.
    Now i'm going to stop with this stupid conversation.

Greetings from Holland.

<!-- Signature -->

21. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WRC</i>
    <b>It's treu that the public rules the media, but what do you wanna see??
    I have no hate against america or american people, but it's treu that you are all focused on america and america only!!
    I can tell by your writting that you only know what is told by the media.
    My only attempt with my first writting was to dis American cars(this is car site) and make fun of the american people, but if you go this deep into it you are just as ignorant as must european people think you are. you should take up sociol geology at your school.(or whatever you do).
    Learn the real facts and then talk.
    I have no hate what so ever against america or american people, but i can understand why some people do.
    Now i'm going to stop with this stupid conversation.

Greetings from Holland.

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->blah blah blah you controdicted yourself like a mofo shut we opnly beleive the media what ever i beleive that my T/A will smoke what ever you drive and the media is not going around saying that Justin from Hanovers T/A will Smoke(Insert your stoopid name here) from Hollands car you have to be one of the stoopidest people out there you think we are so dumd well what is your deffinition of dumb cuz i bet i can make you look stoopid as hell when it comes to certian topics mr know it all want to test me? hmm why dont ya send me and email if you dont want me to shame you where everyone can see it???? hope to hear from ya!
    Greating from uranus<!-- Signature -->

22. Blahblahblah, i dont like american cars, they only make a lot of sound and dont perform!!!
    What i said in all the other posts is my opinion(also the one about you!), there is nothing you can do to change my mind.
    Probably you know a whole lot more than me.(how to make a burger at the Mac) But i dont give a shit about that.
    Now this is really my last post to you, i hope you have a nice live and keep doing the right thing, flip those burgers!

Greetings from Holland.
    <!-- Signature -->

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WRC</i>
    <b>Blahblahblah, i dont like american cars, they only make a lot of sound and dont perform!!!
    What i said in all the other posts is my opinion(also the one about you!), there is nothing you can do to change my mind.
    Probably you know a whole lot more than me.(how to make a burger at the Mac) But i dont give a shit about that.
    Now this is really my last post to you, i hope you have a nice live and keep doing the right thing, flip those burgers!

Greetings from Holland.

Styling is a matter of opinion, wether or not you like cabbage is your opinion, but saying that american cars don't perform well is not opinion. We have statistics and race results to prove that. Go look at some, you don't have to be ignorant forever.

Since the Camaro SS, Pontiac Firebird Formula, Acura NSX, and Porsche 911 Carerra all run close to the same times that means they all don't perform either.

Since the Ferrari 360 Modena, Viper, Corvette, and 911 Turbo all run about the same times that means they are all slow too.... i am just not seeing how you can think they don't perform.... They put up some very good times against some very good adversaries. if you are talking about The smaller cars like the Focus, Cavalier, Metro, and that type of car then i will agree, but they perform as well as the other vehicles in their class.<!-- Signature -->

24. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WRC</i>
    <b>Blahblahblah, i dont like american cars, they only make a lot of sound and dont perform!!!

Greetings from Holland.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->bah flip burgers maybe when i was 15 but not anymore hey whats the difference between TPI and TBI ? whats the fireing order of a trans am? how may irq's does a computer have? whats the difference between sdram and ddrram? what does dim stand for? what does sim stand for? which slots do you have in your pc wait do you know how to turn it on? ass anyway you say american cars dont perform? all i have to say for you is 1988 Chevrolet Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette so go check it out and tell me who's cars don't perform becuz we all know american cars perform for a fraction of the cost <!-- Signature -->

25. I'm from America, and I think WRC needs his ass kicked.
    You are a worthless piece of shit and I hope there is another world war and a bunch of Nazis take over your country. Except this time the Americans won't help you. I hope you are the first one executed by the gestapo.