Re: onlymopar

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by lurbo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Does it have any nos system?

2. Re: Does it have any nos system?

All of you shutup. You dont know shit.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Does it have any nos system?

LOL.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Does it have any nos system?

God damn you don't even need a 'nos' system in this car.
    It is already god damn fast with out it.

5. Re: Does it have any nos system?

Yeah, I know what you mean.

6. Re: Does it have any nos system?

People like that are just plain @$$holes.

7. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rs4man</i>
    <b> </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You #$%#ing moron. its called NITROUS OXIDE not NOS. nos is a brand of nitrous you dumbass. were not in the #$%#ing fast and the furious.and no it doesnt have any NITROUS in it. idiot

8. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 5speedSupaStaa</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from rs4man</i>
    <b> </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You #$%#ing moron. its called NITROUS OXIDE not NOS. nos is a brand of nitrous you dumbass. were not in the #$%#ing fast and the furious.and no it doesnt have any NITROUS in it. idiot</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    This guy knows what he is talking about. U really must be an idoit. So jump off a cliff and die so the world will be a better place u no good cock sucking #%$got!

9. Re: Does it have any nos system?

most cars don't come with a "nos" eigine and you wouldn't want to put one in this car because it would blow out the eigine faster then you can count to 10. The best cars to put "nos" in are like honda civics not cars that cost more the $50,000.

10. Re: Does it have any nos system?

actually....Hennessey's personal 800TT DOES have an experimental Nitrous set up....the best 1/4 with it so far is a 9.92...not much better but its a start.....very bad start (i have the video) and its also on a wet track<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Does it have any nos system?

Yup, here's the timeslip for that run. I was wondering about his slow start...

Good to see you in here again.

12. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrari gurl</i>
    <b>most cars don't come with a "nos" eigine and you wouldn't want to put one in this car because it would blow out the eigine faster then you can count to 10. The best cars to put "nos" in are like honda civics not cars that cost more the $50,000.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    lol, thats just about the stupid thing i ve heard, common sense woudl tell u larger and more expensive just might be better quality, i seriously doubt this engine would blow in less than 10 seconds, maybe blow the rear end out when it is doubled or tripple from its 833hp already, i dont see no honda civics getting near this power, ive heard enough stories of civic lovers blowin their shit up tryin to reach this

13. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from WS6 Trans Am</i>
    <b>All of you shutup. You dont know shit.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->actually u must not know anything about cars seeing how u didnt give one reason why we know nothing. All u think racing is like is in the movie Fast and Furious but your wrong. its so much better and if u think nitrous is called NOS you are a #$%#in moron!

ps- die

14. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bigblockbrawler426Hemistage8</i>
    <b>hey ford man where is your post?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Right above yours.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dodgedude</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrari gurl</i>
    <b>most cars don't come with a "nos" eigine and you wouldn't want to put one in this car because it would blow out the eigine faster then you can count to 10. The best cars to put "nos" in are like honda civics not cars that cost more the $50,000.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    lol, thats just about the stupid thing i ve heard, common sense woudl tell u larger and more expensive just might be better quality, i seriously doubt this engine would blow in less than 10 seconds, maybe blow the rear end out when it is doubled or tripple from its 833hp already, i dont see no honda civics getting near this power, ive heard enough stories of civic lovers blowin their shit up tryin to reach this</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I'm going to kill myself.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Does it have any nos system?

nos nos nos. thats the only shit i have been hearing since fast and the furious came out and right about now i have had enough of it. if you think a nitrous system is gonna help you when im #$%#ing 100 feet in front of you on the drag strip, well your wrong. just because the hennessy viper does 0-60 in 2.7 secs and has a top speed of 235, doesnt mean that it has a nitrous system. its has what you call raw power and until you assholes get that into your head you need to shut the #$%# up and go get shot in ya eyes and mouth so you cant see and cant talk that way i wont here n e of this bullshit. get a life.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NB</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dodgedude</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrari gurl</i>
    lol, thats just about the stupid thing i ve heard, common sense woudl tell u larger and more expensive just might be better quality, i seriously doubt this engine would blow in less than 10 seconds, maybe blow the rear end out when it is doubled or tripple from its 833hp already, i dont see no honda civics getting near this power, ive heard enough stories of civic lovers blowin their shit up tryin to reach this</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I'm going to kill myself.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->don't do that ! that will be a pity!<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Does it have any nos system?

this car doesn't need nos.

20. Re: Does it have any nos system?

NO $HIT! Obviously no2 (not nos, which is a brand) isn't the only way to get a car to go fast, which seems to be the only way with your trashy little hondas. You wanna go so fast that you can't control this beast and crash and die, sure put no2 on it.

21. Re: Does it have any nos system?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>NO $HIT! Obviously no2 (not nos, which is a brand) isn't the only way to get a car to go fast, which seems to be the only way with your trashy little hondas. You wanna go so fast that you can't control this beast and crash and die, sure put no2 on it.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Well said...

22. Re: Does it have any nos system?

you don't need nos in it it is 380 kph fast.<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Does it have any nos system?

No2 no2 no2, that seems to be the solution for everyone's need for speed, well, at least the people who have little Honda's and can't do anything to em'. Obviously it doesn't need no2. It has enough power and speed as it is!

24. Re: Does it have any nos system?

even if this car did have a "nos" system in it...
    how fast do u think it would go...?<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: Does it have any nos system?

Like I said, too fast to control, this thing is fast enough.