Re: porsche vs lambo

Discussion in '2001 Ruf 911 RTurbo' started by BrEaKa eX, Aug 9, 2002.

1. porsche vs lambo

who do you think would win in a race?<!-- Signature -->

2. Which Porsche VS. which Lambo?<!-- Signature -->

3. Lambo!!!!!!! easily

4. Straight ahead the Lambo might stand a chance, but if there is any curv the porsche will win easy!

5. Well, Road & Track magazine declared in their Novemeber 2000 (I believe) issue, that the '98 Porsche Ruf 993 Turbo was the 'best sports car in the world'. In the test were also Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porsches, etc. The tuned Porsche won.<!-- Signature -->

6. the Murc versus any Porsche, the Lambo has a lap time in the mid sevens, what porsche does that at the nurburgring, oh my fault the 962 le mans does, sorry, if it is current production models i would go with Porsche GT2, but future production models, eg the murc GT, i would go with Lambo, lol<!-- Signature -->

7. a modified porsche 0-60 3.8 seconds. What are you talking about that is fast. It is awesmoe. Lambourghinis are crap

8. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Oliver Peck</i>
    <b>Well, Road & Track magazine declared in their Novemeber 2000 (I believe) issue, that the '98 Porsche Ruf 993 Turbo was the 'best sports car in the world'. In the test were also Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porsches, etc. The tuned Porsche won.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    i saw that issue too, the ruf won by a decent margin but not by a blowout

9. is snyper an idiot or is snyper an idiot??

10. FYI this 0-60 is an R&T time taken at about 100+ degrees under very low humidity. It was also taken on the wrong diameter of wheels with the wrong tires. To the cars credit it can likly manage a 3.6 or less to 60 and probably a mid 7 to 100.<!-- Signature -->

11. Lamborghini's looks better!

12. Porsche would win

13. snyper:

Could you please show me where exactly you obtained the "mid-seven's" figure for a lap around the Nurburgring? Last I heard (I believe in CAR magazine), the Murcielago doesn't even break the 8 minute mark. The 996 GT2, on the other hand, holds the world record for production cars at 7:46 sec. Even the 996 Turbo has a faster time around the Ring (@ 7:56) than the Murcielago. Considering that this RUF is faster than even the '02 911 GT2, it's game over for Lamborghini before it even begins.

L8R<!-- Signature -->

14. Why is Porsche even compared to Lamborghini...Lamborghini's are too fast and too powerful for this

15. AHAHAH too fast and too powerfull for a porsche, im sorry say that again.<!-- Signature -->

16. ive seen the 1997 porsche ruf do 0-60 mile in 3.5secs,0-100 in 7.5 and 1/4 mile in 11.3. these stats beat the 2001 lamborghini gt.imagine the 2002 porsche ruf. it would kick ass.<!-- Signature -->

17. hey cbbm get a life. This car sux ass.
    Check out the Lambo Diablo Coatl-Top sped 385 kph / 239.2 mph and
    0 - 60 mph 3.54 seconds i think it kinda kicks this ruf's ass.
    btw what a crap name a ruf oooooohhhh scary name.....scary looking car to.....not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Check my picture, thats a friggin nasty car!!!
    <!-- Signature -->

18. BTW when did u see this Ruf do this? in your pipe dreams?

go the Lambo's!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

19. Dude man Lamborghini Diablo Coatl has 636bhp while the Ruf Rturbo has only 520bhp. That's unfair. Compare it to something around the same horsepower like the Mclaren F1, or the Koenigsegg CC. Also the Coatl isn't for sale. It might but I don't know

20. Whats your Point???? yeah okay then are you sure u wanna compare a Maclaren F1 to this little Porsche?????
    Top Speed 386.2 kph / 240.0 mph 0 - 60 mph 3.2 seconds
    0 - Πmile 11.6 seconds 0 - 100 mph 7.7 seconds
    I think the maclaren whips the Porsche, by a little<!-- Signature -->

21. BTW check this car, kinda whips both our cars:
    Price Horsepower 0-60mph
    n/a 1,183 bhp 1.2 sec
    Top Speed
    Engine

265 mph/427 km/h (est)
    8.2 litre/V8

Chrysler's PT Cruiser is instantly recognisable for its Fifties hot rod looks. But one fan has taken it to the limit with the ultimate in street-racer chic. The PT Bruiser was unveiled at the Autosport International Show in Birmingham. The mad machine is the brainchild of Northamptonshire drag car builder Geof Hauser, and was raced in the 2000 UK Super Comp Championships.

The car can hardly be recognisable, most of it has been modified with expensive racing parts. The engine, is a 8.2 litre V8 masterpiece. 1,183bhp are unleashed when squeezing the throttle, and the mean machine can hurtle to 60 mph in just over a second. Exterior pieces, include gigantic alloy wheels and tyres, huge front air duct and a rear spoiler.

<!-- Signature -->

22. I meant compare the Coatl to the likes of the Mclaren and Koenigsegg. Of course this Ruf has no match with those cars.

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from shefx</i>
    <b>AHAHAH too fast and too powerfull for a porsche, im sorry say that again.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> LAMBOURGHINIS ARE TOO FAST AND TOO POWERFUL FOR YOU TO COMPARE IT TO ANY PORSCHE. I even admit it<!-- Signature -->

24. Lamborghini lovers of the world unite.
    Cast out the Porsche lovers, and destroy their cars!!!!
    <!-- Signature -->

25. Lam would win easly, because its all raw power. This car is tuned up and turbo has a bit of delay to it. LAm all the Way.