Re: Proud Owner No joke

Discussion in '1995 Ferrari F50' started by FerrariKing, Aug 9, 2002.

1. aww great its I AM RICH once again,the asshole is already banned so stop reply to him.

2. There are only a handfull of ferraris that i dont like the styling of, this isnt one of them, however I went to Italy a few years ago and saw some F-40's in a ferrari museum, from then on the F-40 has always been my favorite exotic...you should have kept it, much better design than the F-50, the F-50 just has alot more desgins on it which makes it look like theres more happening than there really is

3. To IAMRICH: Furthermore, you boast about all these exotic machines, jets, paintings, etc. and you tell everyone NOT to be jealous? Jealousy is the soul purpose that you even bothered to write these damn posts anyway. It is obvious that you WANT us to be jealous or else you would just keep your lying mouth shut. From this I can conclude that you ARE NOT who you say you are; if you truly are that rich then I would suspect that you have an extensive education......however, your infantile remarks are those of a child (Not to mention you're doing all this for attention anyway). Do you really think you can outsmart me??? If so, then you are the dumbest little lying sack if shit on God's green Earth. Try getting some integrity instead of attention, ok?..........or just go buy a gun with your mounds of money and shoot yourself.