Re: some people.....

Discussion in '1900 Mercedes 35HP Rennwagen' started by Veyronman, Aug 9, 2002.

1. some people.....

....just dont understand. why do ppl slag this car off cos its *only* got 35hp, ITS FROM FUCKIN 1900 FOR GOD'S SAKE!! if someone comes on this forum and sez sumthing along the lines of:

"LET'S PUT NOS IN IT!!!"

im gonna kill them

<!-- Signature -->

2. I think id like to put some NOS in it, what do you guys think? maybe lower it put on a body kit with some PHAT rims! oh oh oh and of course you can't live without a system, maybe 2 12s so it can pound.<!-- Signature -->

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Adrox</i>
    <b>I think id like to put some NOS in it, what do you guys think? maybe lower it put on a body kit with some PHAT rims! oh oh oh and of course you can't live without a system, maybe 2 12s so it can pound.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Uh oh! You made Veyronman very angry!

4. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Veyronman</i>
    <b>....just dont understand. why do ppl slag this car off cos its *only* got 35hp, ITS FROM FUCKIN 1900 FOR GOD'S SAKE!! if someone comes on this forum and sez sumthing along the lines of:

"LET'S PUT NOS IN IT!!!"

im gonna kill them

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I think thoes type of poeple inhale a little to much NOS.<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from RLQ</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Veyronman</i>
    <b>....just dont understand. why do ppl slag this car off cos its *only* got 35hp, ITS FROM FUCKIN 1900 FOR GOD'S SAKE!! if someone comes on this forum and sez sumthing along the lines of:

"LET'S PUT NOS IN IT!!!"

im gonna kill them

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I think thoes type of poeple inhale a little to much NOS.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I think those type of poeple inhale a little to much exhaust, imo.
    they can't afford NOS. <!-- Signature -->

6. this car is so #$%#ing slow! I hate it! if i owned this car i would have put a turbo charger and put a 7 inch muffler and 21 inch wheels! and i guess a lil NOS won't harm this car so that would be good too! oh wait and i forgot i'd probably lower it too and add a spoiler! so yeah then the car would do good! lol jk! don't kill me please! haha

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Adrox</i>
    <b>I think id like to put some NOS in it, what do you guys think? maybe lower it put on a body kit with some PHAT rims! oh oh oh and of course you can't live without a system, maybe 2 12s so it can pound.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Okay I will say this polite.

If you change anything to this car it looses it's historical value. This car is worth a fortune. Much more then any of us can afford.

Nos??? In this engine??? Hit the button and you will blow up. Nos isn't doing any good to any engine. Especially not to a hunderd year old car.

Maybe you should start thinking.

keep the faith <!-- Signature -->

8. From his tone, uh can a person ever be sarcastic, cmon now, no one would do that to a car, if they want to do stuff to cars, they spend thier money on a better lookin one that this, c'mon.<!-- Signature -->

9. Indeed but some people think NOS is the solution for everything. I would never put NOS in my car, not only because it isn't healthy for the engine, but also because putting NOS in your car proves that you can't archieve speed from pure horsepower...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->