Re: Supposed to be Acura stupid idiots

Discussion in '2002 Honda NSX Coupe' started by CaptainFerrari, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Qubeley</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chii</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from doroth</i>
    <b>all i said was that the car was Americian by the name on it dodge, now if you know any thing it would matter were its build its hows selling it which makes it import/domestic, for example, most hondas are made in North America that r sold in North America they call them imports. and for your other question i do have a stealth, i sold my porsche 944 which my dad gave me, does it make you mad that i have nicer cars then you. or is it some other thing.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    I have (well, my parents cuz I'm still not old enough)a Lexus GS 430, MB E320, Honda CRV, and I might get a Pilot later on, depends on if we'll need it...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Why get a pilot while you have the CR-V???
    You have a small family :p
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    We might sell the CR-V...<!-- Signature -->

2. UMmm...dude..why get a C Coupe when you had a C320? or was it a C230?.
    Whatever..it's bout status dude.
    Everything bout Azns is basically status.
    LOL..and you didn't even pay a dime for your C Coupe =P

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

3. Supposed ot less effieciant than american crap if the JAPS R POWERFUL??? hell no.

HP/L
    american cars can barely get it over 50
    while JAPS r well over 100 on almost every car

MAIN POINT::: jap cars can make more HP out of m uch smaller engine<!-- Signature -->

4. Yes..but HP is useless if you dun have the torque to back it up...especially in lower revs.
    Look @ the S2k, Celica, RSX.....only way to get it accelerate decently is rev to like MAX RPM..then drop clutch.

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SRB The Punisher</i>
    <b>Yes..but HP is useless if you dun have the torque to back it up...especially in lower revs.
    Look @ the S2k, Celica, RSX.....only way to get it accelerate decently is rev to like MAX RPM..then drop clutch.

DA PUN</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Celica is basically a piece of trash...except for the GTS with manual transmission...same as RSX...TYpe S
    Another fact is, not everyone is good at manuals...which means many people can't really unlock the full power of the engine.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SRB The Punisher</i>
    <b>UMmm...dude..why get a C Coupe when you had a C320? or was it a C230?.
    Whatever..it's bout status dude.
    Everything bout Azns is basically status.
    LOL..and you didn't even pay a dime for your C Coupe =P

I dont' want the C-Coupe...wanted somethign else..
    but it's ok for me now..since I got the car already.<!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Suki Roti</i>
    <b>Supposed ot less effieciant than american crap if the JAPS R POWERFUL??? hell no.

HP/L

MAIN POINT::: jap cars can make more HP out of m uch smaller engine</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Why do you care about hp/liter?<!-- Signature -->

8. LOL it' common to see C32 and M3 these days, I saw like 3 to 4 C32 while I was waiting for bus in No.3 rd (Center of Richmond) in about 15 mins or less...<!-- Signature -->

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Suki Roti</i>
    <b>Supposed ot less effieciant than american crap if the JAPS R POWERFUL??? hell no.

HP/L

MAIN POINT::: jap cars can make more HP out of m uch smaller engine</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yes, but does HP/L make a sports car any faster than a competitor?
    Japanese manufacturers produce engines that have high output per litre not because they want to, but it is because they HAVE TO, no thanks to how displacment is regulated or controlled indirectly in Japan.

<!-- Signature -->

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Suki Roti</i>

HP/L

Yes, but does HP/L make a sports car any faster than a competitor?
    Japanese manufacturers produce engines that have high output per litre not because they want to, but it is because they HAVE TO, no thanks to how displacment is regulated or controlled indirectly in Japan.

<!-- Signature -->

11. Yeah...it's so limited in Japan..and will now be more so due to the Kyoto Accord..
    Well Chii..come on.
    we all know Richmond and Victoria is filled with lil rich ass kids who don't have to do anything but ask mommy and daddy for expensive cars.

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Firebirds AND TransAMs ARE DOPE</i>
    <b>this car is still gay anyway
    supposed to be acura, not honda.. wtf?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

good god. i dont know how many people are reading this message because i'm like the 63rd person to respond to this idiot. WTF to you too man. if you think firebirds and trans ams are dope then you are ON dope. *psh. "supposed to be acura" he says. hey man, if you think this car is so gay what the hell are you doing in this forum? why dont you quit sounding ignorant and go drive your ford firebird or chevy trans am or whatever the #$%# they are...talk about gay...

13. look at the views, it have been viewed over 500 times.<!-- Signature -->

14. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from SRB The Punisher</i>
    <b>Yeah...it's so limited in Japan..and will now be more so due to the Kyoto Accord..
    Well Chii..come on.
    we all know Richmond and Victoria is filled with lil rich ass kids who don't have to do anything but ask mommy and daddy for expensive cars.

Chii's gone already..-_-<!-- Signature -->

15. The only reason this forum has continued on is because people like me, and the next person after me posting their opinions for no apparent reason. It's funny how one idiot can keep a topic going for so long.<!-- Signature -->

16. Some people are total dead shits! The Acura NSX is just a rebadged "HONDA NSX". The Acura NSX only exist in the USA u indiot. There is more to the world then just the USA buddy. Everywhere else its a "HONDA NSX". Same goes for the Acura RSX which is just a rebadged "HONDA INTEGRA". The only reason the "HONDA NSX" has only 280hp is because in japan they have a gentalmans agreement with the government that there cars shall not exceed 280hp, thats why all japanese cars never have more then 280hp from the factory! Many japanese manufactures are rumoured to be braking this agreement in the next year or so and then we shall see the shit hit the fan and see your big heavy, gas guzzling "YANK TANKS" get blown into the weeds! Hondas engines are some of the most sophisticated engines in the world and they do it all without turbo charging. I challange you to find an american car that is naturally aspirated and puts out over 100hp per litre. "HONDA'S" S2000, Integra Type R and Civic Type R all put out over 100hp per litre. Ur "AMERICAN HERO CAR" the Dodge Viper only puts out about 50-60hp per litre with its 10 cylinders and 8 litres. I think we all know who the real idiot here is!!!!!

17. these have been told, MANY times, but new member keeps on coming without knowing about Japanese rules and regulations on cars.

18. Alright I was one of the first guys to start insulting the moron who started this forum, but you don't seem any bit smarter.

HP/Litre means NOTHING!!!!!

I'm so damn sick of hearing idiots like you speak here, American cars are nothing more then gas guzzling tanks?!

Ok buddy lets take a look shall we the Viper already puts up amazing numbers, but since I'm no expert on Vipers lets talk about the great American sports car the Corvette....you know the now two time winner at Lemans....

A vette has much better numbers then an NSX, and has been proven in tests to handle better too. Oh wait it's nothing more than a gas guzzling yank tank, because of it's size and engine, LOL!

The NSX has a smaller engine yet for some reason guzzles more gas and is heavier! Please explain me what the hell is the NSX has loaded on?

But yea know what this isn't right, since the NSX is an exotic car, shall we try and even see if the NSX can stand up to the MT900 or the S7.

I think we can all agree that the guy who started this topic is an idiot, but you buddy are just the import car lover version of him. The only thing you have on you're side here is HP/Litre and anyone, who knows about cars can tell you that means NOTHING! Next time you get a chance take a look at some work shops there you will find engines that have a ratio of almost 200HP/Litre, guess by you're opinion the builder of factory machines are far more advanced then any Car producer unh?

19. those who disrespect honda are dipsh!ts. honda owns acura so therefore, all acuras are hondas. i'm only 15 and i know more than these hollowheaded retards.... so go someplace where you can't humiliate urselves

20. ok this doesn't go directly to you but if an american company has a car like the vibe than it is american! i mean come on you guys are gettng so complicated its annoying. plus you guys arent even on the subject. shit im just so angry right now cuz a lot of people here try to sound like they know everything about cars BUT YOU DONT. i dont either but i know if its made by an amerian company than its american. an every stop typing so damn much stayed up like an hour longer than i wanted to. and to started this...i thought the same as you when i started to get into cars

21. to tyhe asshole who started this dumb ass topic, go jump in a lake filled wit acid and die. you have to be the dumbest person on earth. how can anyone be so ignorant in thinking that this car is supposed to be an acura and not a honda. for your information, acura is the north american division of honda which makes every car that acura sells, a honda. its just like infinit is owned by nissan, and lexus is owned by toyota. think before you talk you #$%#ing assclown.

22. ROFL, he thinks American cars are better because they have v8s, LOL. The other funny thing is that he thinks speed wins races, you are truly the biggest idiot on this planet.

23. Time to step in.

You, my friend, are a closed minded retard, with zero clue. I could write a novel explaining in detail how wrong you are, but you would be too stupid to read all of it.

Suffice it to say, that after a couple decades in the industry, I have the experience to tell you you need to STFU because you're wrong.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Somewhere else.

24. people are real idiots sometimes...

25. I get to step in too! Since the NSX is my favourite car ever, I can rant and rave about it, but the whole point about Japanese motors is their ability to work well with what they have. They law is no more than 280 horse..so they can't tune it for total power, lemme bring the up and coming Skyline GT-R35.. it will have 400 horse I read somewhere, now they can't sell it like that of course, so what do they do? Turn down the boost..and make the intake and exhaust small diameters. Ever notice that the Japanese aftermarket is absolutely HUGE?? And to correct some people the NSX Type-R can do pretty much equal times to the Corvette Z-06 yet has 100 less horse and almost 200 less ft/lb of torque? Hmm..efficiency comes into play now. The Z06 gets I've read different numbers, but it comes out to an average of how about 1.0 g's? The NSX is .93 and that's really far behind eh? Also due to the knowledge that the motors are each hand assembled by an individual person as well as the car is all hand built, that's real quality in my opinion and if you converted yen to US dollars you can get an NSX Type-R for about 70,000. That's my thoughts on this all.