Re: The camaro doesn't suck

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1' started by whiteGT, Aug 9, 2002.

1. LOL....are you kidding me?

You've been jumping up and down for months yelling about how the SS and WS6 were 12 second cars (along with Rustangs), and NOW you don't think so.....

Why is that?....someone's taking your Mustang to task?

This has to be your best post yet!

2. That post was a written a long time ago, and was written because of morons dissing the mustang.
    The best time I have seen for a ws6 is a 12.9x. Worst time is a 13.6 (i think from car and driver). End of story moron.

3. So now you're going to double back again?! LOL

Right in your post...you DON'T CARE what the TRUTH is if people are dissing the Mustang. Talk about BIAS!

The day you have your PHD in a real field, you can call me a moron...until then, you're just a guy who can do nothing better than call people names....

4. I'm telling you the truth moron. I was using the same tatics and shit that you and supermoronone use when dissing the mustang. I got sick of hearing 94formula and others so we shut them up (they, like you, are not smart people). End of story.
    Camaro SS 12.9x best time run thus far...

5. This coming from someone with no formal education...LOL...

6. No formal education...lol...even if I didn't have any you aren't a prime example of what colleges can turn out...sad when you say you are getting your master's right now (am I correct) and yet you still can't comprehend simple things we discuss here.

7. No formal education...lol...even if I didn't have any you aren't a prime example of what colleges can turn out...sad when you say you are getting your master's right now (am I correct) and yet you still can't comprehend simple things we discuss here.

8. That`s the best you have?

I understand you want to change the subject, since you obviously just exhibited how you flip flop depending on how you FEEL about a car.....

9. What do you want...?

10. who is this boredupr32 or what ever he wants to call him self, if he is not bias then he is kidding himself, because i haven't seen you say anything respectfull in any of the fords links. listen if you got something to say it, and leave the english language to the teachers. the problem you have is looking at bad things about things it seems and forgeting the good things that it offers, i am not saying you are the only one, but for someone making fun of others for their childish point of veiw you are not the primest example.

11. Biased how? Explain yourself. Biased because I've owned a Ford Mustang? Biased because I own a Ford Ranger? ...Or biased because I own an import sports car?.....Perhaps you mistake my realistic view that the Cobra is unable to run consistent mid-12's as bias.

As you will notice, I most often do not correct people on their spelling or English mistakes. The very few times I do, I show the irony they present when they make fun of OTHERS mistakes. I understand there are those whose first language is not english. I grant them all the respect I feel I deserve when I'm on the Japanese boards.

As for you belief English should be left to the teachers; sad state of affairs. All too often those mistakes appearing to be innocent gloss overs of a quickly written retort, are embarrasingly honest attempts to communicate in their home language. If you want to be taken seriously under the impression of an educated position, you need to learn the language.

12. yes english isn't my first language, but i have learned it quiet well now, by bias i mean i haven't seen you say nothing nice about these cars, think about it 300hp out of a 4.6liter engine and such a low sticker price thats hard to come by. you always seem to compare where these cars are weaker, to you it may be what defines good cars, but you must understand thats your point of view and not everyone elses. me myself am a ford lover but own a 91 passat gl, and i love that car for its handeling. what i am saying is you have said your point (ex. how it lost to 350z and s2000) i have read that from you atleast 2times now in different threads, but i never have read from your post what these cars are good at( my apologies if i missed it). so just try and understand the other side abit better i think.
    i do like one thing specially about you though, i haven't seen you scoop to level of some others on this side and try to get your point across by swear words or by no info.

13. Re: Supra MKIV TT vs Skyline R33 GTR

They serve their purpose as a relatively cheap sports car satisfying Americas fixation on acceleration. It is by no means an outstanding handler in comparison to cars designed around the track and that is one of the main reasons I find it lacking.

I am utterly amazed by as many people I have seen who believe the Mustang is the "best deal anywhere" when it comes to its sports car motiffe.

I don't think you will find where I have ever said it is a "horrid" or even a "bad" car.....but there certainly is no aura surrounding it.....

14. Re: Supra MKIV TT vs Skyline R33 GTR

For that matter, I don't often see people gunning from light to light.

I suppose you don't visit your local mountain roads very often......

Take California 9 for example, I have yet to drive that wonderful piece of asphalt on the weekend without seeing multiple Ferrari's and Porche's chasing each other up and down the roads.......

15. Re: Supra MKIV TT vs Skyline R33 GTR

Go to any town or city and watch kids race from stop light to stop light. It happens all the time.

16. Re: Supra MKIV TT vs Skyline R33 GTR

Don't bother. He's a biased idiot who will just make something else up to try to "prove" his point. It's a waste of time.

17. Re: Supra MKIV TT vs Skyline R33 GTR

By all means....make a run up 9 on the weekend....or talk to someone (like Sean's Vette) who lives nearby...and ask him what he sees.....

You have proved you are biased (The SS runs a 13.5 against a Mustang....but otherwise a 12.8......)

And you are the idiot. No education......prove me wrong....try.....

Just another angry kid...."He says my car isn't a 12 second car"......

Waaa....

18. Re: Supra MKIV TT vs Skyline R33 GTR

"And you are the idiot. No education......prove me wrong....try....."
    Prove you wrong...lol...you prove that I don't have any education. Or, why don't you prove you have any education? I want a written letter from one of your professor’s in 2 days proving that you are actually in college. Moron...

"Just another angry kid...."He says my car isn't a 12 second car"......"
    My car doesn't run a 12 second quarter mile, I have a GT. Somebody with your "education" should have realized that before posting...what an idiot you are. Angry...no no, just annoyed at some random moron who has no clue as to what he is talking about since his biased is blinding him from the truth.

19. Re: Supra MKIV TT vs Skyline R33 GTR

Funny how you say I am biased....

But you flip flop on your responses based on who disagrees with you.

Anybody who isn't a inept would realise I am QUITE educated....more so than 90% of Americans according to the latest statistics.......

Once again...you have no ammo...only insults! Your name wouldn't happen to be Mohammad Al Sahhag would it? LOL!

20. Re: Supra MKIV TT vs Skyline R33 GTR

"Anybody who isn't a inept would realise I am QUITE educated....more so than 90% of Americans according to the latest statistics......."
    And how so, how would anybody know this...? Do you go around all day showimg people your degree (if you actually have one)? Do you take them on campus tours? Do you take random people to classes with you to prove your point that you are indeed college educated? Because otherwise there is no way to prove it kid...lol...quite educated my ass...

"Once again...you have no ammo...only insults!"
    Once again either do you...lol...sad. What "facts" do you have to back up your claims...ummm...none.

"Your name wouldn't happen to be Mohammad Al Sahhag would it? LOL"
    Well...at least that gave me a laugh.

21. Re: Supra MKIV TT vs Skyline R33 GTR

Actually...since I`m in the middle of a Master`s degree, I would have to have a Bachelors.....and I attend classes during the day...yes. Do I need to post my diploma? Does that mean you will cease your idiocy....somehow..I think not. That`s right....quite educated.....and even better....your taxes are paying for it!

22. culdnt of said it better!

23. hey rodsmack! camaros suck! ya wanna know why the camaro is gone? cause the mustang ran them out of business. they sold way more mustangs than camaros. plus the mustang was always better. it didn't matter how much horsepower the stang had, it was always faster because they are lighter. the camaros had the big, fat, ugly, skanky, chevrolet ass on them. it would suck having to haul one of them around. the only camaro thats better is the new one. the new gts suck but the cobra would kill an ss in no time. so i hope you learn that chevy sucks. Cheap,Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time. yeah thats what chevrolet stands for. Feared On Race Day! see the lil picture at the bottom,the mustangs winning!!

24. YUP THE CAMARO SUCKS!!! IT WILL NEVER BE LIKE A MUSTANG, WHEN YOU DRIVE A MUSTANG YOU ARE A REAL MAN, DRIVING A CAMARO IS LIKE RIDING A SCOOTER!! PIECE OF CRAP, IT DOESNT MATTER IF THE CAMARO HAVE A 5.7 OR A BIGGER ENGINE THE TRUTH IS THAT IT WONT BE COMPETITION AGAINST A FORD MUSTANG!! AND PEOPLE SHOULD STOP COMPARING THE GT AGAINST Z28, THE GT IS A SPORTY CAR TO HAVE FUN AND SMOKE SOME FOOLS , BUT THE REAL THING IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE COBRA, THATS THE COMPETITION FOR THE SLOWMAROS AND FOR THE SS OR BEST KNOWN AS SUPER-SLOW!!! REMEMBER YOU CHEVY FANS, HORSEPOWER ISNT EVERYTHING AND YOU GUYS THAT ARE DRIVING CAMAROS, YOU ARE DRIVING THE LEFTOVERS THAT MUSTANG LEAVES!!! BIG BAD ASS FORD!!!!

25. Where do you f^cking retards come from...? Don't post again moron until your I.Q. is higher then 20 ok...?!? And learn how to type jackass, take off the CAPS you f^cking idiot!