Re: The fastest car

Discussion in '2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron Preproduction' started by Ferrari F60, Aug 9, 2002.

1. your right, but i don't think it is as fast as this car is<!-- Signature -->

2. This crap SUX

3. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from USA-V-8</i>
    <b>hey guys BUGATTI is ITALIAN Ettore the founder was of italian descent just thought youd like to know but it was engineered by GERMANS and the VW group </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Obviously u don't know much about cars. bugatti is French, but the owner before VW was italian (at the time of the EB110) but he gave up because they were loosing money and VW bought it and took it back to it's original factory in France. Bugatti is French.<!-- Signature -->

4. <!-- Signature -->

5. yes i know bugatti the company is considered a french marque but the founder Ettore is/was italian

6. Any stupid car with an 8.0 engine and some turbos can go fast. Please tell me which NA car goes as fast as the McLaren F1?

7. TVR Cebera Speed 12, no one is actually sure how fast it really goes, it is lighter, has 800bhp and is more areodynamic, so go figure, just how fast it is no one knows, lol<!-- Signature -->

8. More aerodynamic? Aerodynamics are NOT the Speed12's strong point. Lighter? Almost definitely, but when you're talking 920lb.ft of torque, this thing could weigh 5000lbs and it'd still haul ass. Couple that with 7spd's, AWD, and 201 more hp(DIN of course)...I'll take a 16/4 over the Speed12 any day. Though I did love that car in GT2...

9. The fastest car

this is the car that is suppose to be the fastest car in the world now, this French car will kick the Mclaren F1's ass<!-- Signature -->

10. I want one of these

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrari F60</i>
    <b>this French car will kick the Mclaren F1's ass</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    French. ha I don't think so<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mobile70</i>
    <b>I want one of these</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

your piggy bank doesn't have that much money ;)<!-- Signature -->

13. The French just happen to be the greatest engineers in the automobile industry. Renault especially has the best engineering department of anyone including BMW and Porsche<!-- Signature -->

14. yo buddy, bugatti is French, whether u like it or not.<!-- Signature -->

15. I don't belive the Bugatti Veyron is the fastest car, because that will be the CALLAWAY SLEDGEHAMMER CORVETTE

16. no, a callaway corvette arn't stock, a bugatti is<!-- Signature -->

17. a few things i should touch up on...

Callway is an aftermarket tunner right? its not a stock car therefore its not the fastest car in the world, otherwise it'd be those ones that set land speed records. They arent production vehicles, plus that corvette isnt stable at that speed im sure.

Now Renault having the best engineers in the world? THATS why you see Renault as a major corporation like BMW, or FORD, or GMC right?

Cars from france just dont cut it.

This on the other hand, is produced by VW, right? VW being a German Automobile Manufacturer. Correct me if im wrong on that one.

18. listen mate, this is now the fastest production car in the world
    I love it, dont try to overshadow it with other cars. this is the one.
    btw, if anyone has any other pics, (not likely) could they plz send them to me (polycastle_33@hotmail.com)

19. Over 250mph? It's just some figures from this heavy crap, I dun think this crap can beat even a 911 Turbo GT2 on the track.

20. second that<!-- Signature -->

21. I thought the Lemans was the fastest car in the world.<!-- Signature -->

22. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Teezah</i>
    <b>I thought the Lemans was the fastest car in the world.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    What do you mean by "the Lemans"? Actually the LM event contains of most of the fastest production car. But in fact many manufacturers put their weapons on the track before getting them into real production, 30 pcs. roadgoing version.

23. well Renault is actually one of the major car manufactor in the world. Nissan is owned by Renault and also Reanault r the most sold cars in Europe. if u have like a new Maxima, if u look at the V6 engine, u will find somewhere a renault sign cuz the V6 is a Renault V6.<!-- Signature -->

24. hey guys BUGATTI is ITALIAN Ettore the founder was of italian descent just thought youd like to know but it was engineered by GERMANS and the VW group

25. Bugatti's are the best car in the whole wide world. I've always liked them even before this amazing beast surfaced on the showroomroom floor.

Even a car doing 350 kays is am amazing feat. But 406 kilometers, thats just rediclious.

If i had 1.6 - 1.7 Million i would get it for sure.