Re: The fastest of the racing trucks?

Discussion in '1966 Dodge D/Dart Super Stock' started by hennesseyms, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The fastest of the racing trucks?

If you look at the stats they're somewhat convincing but I'd like to see who would win a race.<!-- Signature -->

2. THE FORDLIGHTNING IS THE FASTEST!!!!
    <!-- Signature -->

3. not untill it comes out.

4. Yeah really this will kick a Lightnings a$$ any day!<!-- Signature -->

5. Lightning will eat the srt10 for breakfast, especialy the production model, by the time the thing hits the streets svt will have an even faster lighting out terrorizing the hell out of everything on the road.<!-- Signature -->

6. The lightning will get its ass handed to it by the SRT-10 anyday on the track or on the stip. And you are going to sit here and tell us that Ford is going to be able to add 120 horsepower to the Lightning by August??? Because that is when this truck starts pounding the pavement. Oh, please explain to us how ford plans on upping the horsepower of the lightning when none of it's owners or the aftermarket have found the way (except Nitrous or stroking) and I don't think SVT is prepared to do that. With the new cobra and the lightning they should change the name SVT to stand for Supercharged Vehicle Team, because that is the only way Ford's can make power. And even then CHEVY ENGINES KICK THEIR ASS.

7. "they should change the name SVT to stand for Supercharged Vehicle Team, because that is the only way Ford's can make power."

lol, yeah!

But what do you mean by even the chevy engines could beat ford's?
    Chevy makes awesome engines! Ever hear of the chevy coolside 2? If that truck comes out, it will be BIG cometeition for the SRT-10.

EDIT: Oh shit! Nevermind. I didn't read your last line right!

8. this truck could never beat the ford in road race, and i beat you in a drag streap most fords will win, ask why cause of auto. think first before posting, not every kid is a race driver.

9. If your gonna spend 40k+ on a truck you must be one lucky kid to be driving this.