Re: they had the vette in mind

Discussion in '2000 Pontiac Firebird MMS 421 Concept' started by impreza-guy, Aug 10, 2002.

1. they had the vette in mind

i think the definatly took some of the vette influence but a c5 firebird?
    it doesn't sound right<!-- Signature -->

2. All I know is this car is beautifull, and has a lot of horsepower. And that's all I need to know.

keep the faith

3. i dont see the vette so much, but the 3rd gen firebirds<!-- Signature -->

4. Vette nothing

This is definetly a SICK car. i dont see the vette at all this thing has more power than the Z06 and looks a hell of alot better. Pontiac has always been the better chevy and this is no exeption.
    The 3rd gen firebirds is easily seen in the front clip it does look very early 90's and i like it its very unique. and the 600 horses makes it that much sweeter
    but as i said VETTE NOTHING heh all pontiac baby

5. Re: Vette nothing

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PoNtIaCkId</i>
    <b>This is definetly a SICK car. i dont see the vette at all this thing has more power than the Z06 and looks a hell of alot better. Pontiac has always been the better chevy and this is no exeption.
    The 3rd gen firebirds is easily seen in the front clip it does look very early 90's and i like it its very unique. and the 600 horses makes it that much sweeter
    but as i said VETTE NOTHING heh all pontiac baby</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

AMEN!!!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!!

6. it looks alot like the banshee concept that pontiac did in the 80s thats where the 91 and 92 firebird models got there front ends from <!-- Signature -->

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from impreza-guy</i>
    <b>i think the definatly took some of the vette influence but a c5 firebird?
    it doesn't sound right</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    or look right...<!-- Signature -->

8. This car really looks like the 3rd Gen to me witch is ok because I like them. I wish you could buy a body kit like that. <!-- Signature -->

9. Well the front early 90 styling fron bumper is a huge aid in having the air intake needed t achieve power needed. no turbo and no super chargers and no nos and it has 625 hp and its still a V8 engine, very impressive. Imagine if i took this car and added the biggest twin set of turbos that can fit this car. Hp would most likely reach 1200. <!-- Signature -->

10. pontiac has only been better in styling then chevorlet. but undernieth all that sheet metal is general motors whether its a camaro or firebird. no matter what u do, you can't get away from the fact they're both the same cars and people who compare them and performance numbers are so stupid and ignorant. but the fact that the cars are both general motors is great, because GM makes the best quality cars out there, american cars are the greatist. but they're starting to go downhill, the perfect example is the pontiac vibe. its another general motors and toyota joint project (just like the 80's toyota carolla and chevolet nova). the pontiac vibe and toyota matrix are the same vehicles undernieth, but they both share a very nice engine that i was quite pleased to hear about. its the 4 banger out of the celica gts. also its available with a 5-speed gearbox. pontiac is making a good start on climbing the mountain it fell down when it released the aztec.

11. i love camaro but the 4th and 5th gen looks like shit and the new fire bird looks a hell of alot better then the new camaro and the only think i dont like about the previous gen firebird is the hood and i think if they were to put the ram air hood on this thing and give it black rims with a black paint job then this would look better then any firebird ive ever seen

12. Re: Vette nothing

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PoNtIaCkId</i>
    <b>This is definetly a SICK car. i dont see the vette at all this thing has more power than the Z06 and looks a hell of alot better. Pontiac has always been the better chevy and this is no exeption.
    but as i said VETTE NOTHING heh all pontiac baby</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Considering you could easily drop this engine into a camaro or a vette, i wouldn't talk if i were you

13. this car is a shark on a wheels and it kicks ass!!!!!

14. ...Impressive...but not a reality...why do they taunt Firebird fanatics....Carmaro fanatics....hell lets just say GM fanatics, with cars that will never meet production? Cars that may look better and or have a significant boost of power over what is currently mass produced? There seems to be no point to it.... If you make it you should sell it, even if it meant limited production.