Re: THIS CAR IS CRAP!!!

Discussion in '1998 Gemballa Diablo T50' started by corey4828, Aug 10, 2002.

1. THIS CAR IS CRAP!!!

THESE ARE KNOWN FOR LOW QUALITY AND THEY ALSO FALL APART VERY QUICKLY

2. Your a #$%#in idiot please kill yourself.<!-- Signature -->

3. If you don't, I will help you!

4. he needs more than death and help to get some FUKIN sense though his head!!<!-- Signature -->

5. You are crap.<!-- Signature -->

6. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from corey4828</i>
    <b>THESE ARE KNOWN FOR LOW QUALITY AND THEY ALSO FALL APART VERY QUICKLY</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

THATS IT YOUNG MAN! NO DINNER FOR YOU!!GET BACK IN YOUR BOX AND STAY THERE UNTIL YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND!<!-- Signature -->

7. Wow, you are quite the idiot there. How could you say that this car is crap? Youe desreve to be shot in the head. The Diablo was one of the best cars ever made. Your obviously just a kid saying this, or you just made an account just to say that, seeing as you only have one post. Just go to hell.<!-- Signature -->

8. In snapcases own words "guilty by ignorrance"

thank you thank you no need for applause

9. lol that isnt ignorance that corey4828 has got that is just flat out the results of a badly engineered clone gone wrong, the kid who posted the statment that lamborghini especially this version of a lamborghini sucks should be taken prisoner with all the other mindless single digit iq people such as the ones on this site who will take the time to post that a certain car sucks because they know it will beat the hell out of their favored car and not even know a single thing about the car they are dissing on, as this village idiot did, only to make fools of themselves. They should be thrown into a rectangular like state like wyoming, thus having the entire state walled off with 150ft 2million watt electrical fences and then be surrounded by a 300ft high 50ft thick concrete wall only to be nuked repeatedly not leaving anyhing alive which could possibly make anyone as dumb and close-minded as corey4828 has shown himself to be. This forum has no place for people who are as illiterate as him they should be banned and never for whatsoever reason be allowed to breed.

10. you stupid fudge packer, you are a waste of oxygen.

11. you are so straight....i hate people like you who come up with this stupid bullsh*t.

12. Shutup. What do you drive?

13. this comment is definetly from a 13 year old who has no knowledge of cars whatsoever. i think its time for mommy to sign this little boy offline!

14. lol

People like that should just SHUT UP!

15. You're crap...
    You also fall apart...

16. You are the stupidest piece of shit that ever started a thread,kill yourself now!
    How the #$%# did you manage to fill out the registration process!~?lol
    Did mommy help you,yes she did don't lie,even though you're 30 and still living at home,lol! Loser!

17. I reckon.

18. It makes me happy to know there are people in the human gene pool who are so damn blind. Then you don't feel bad when you accidently (or purposely) run them over with your Diablo...hee-hee!

19. Fucking hell some one has to fulley shoot this guy in the head many times untill he minced up so bad u can feed him to a cat without it having to chew.
    He is the biggest peace of shit on this whole site and at the moment there are 78305 members and that is saying something. He should be banned for life.

20. Give me a gun so i can shoot this guy!

21. yur a #$%#ing retarded new member that knows shit about cars...go home

22. lol @ this thread

23. MMMM LOOK AT DAT ASSSSZZZZ

I am an anal sex addict.