Re: this caR sucks

Discussion in '2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG' started by Angisio, Aug 9, 2002.

1. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chadwick Dunworth III</i>
    <b>You are a dumbass. i own one of these and its better than any hunk of shit you will ever have. why do u like to take it up ass from a gorrila with a tiny wang. why do u have to go make fun of cars that are way beter than what u drive. you shouldnt be jealos that i am straight and you r a stupid homo that sucks old men for nickels. why do u go in the public and find someboy and do em up the ass DRY! why do u try to make your loose #%$hole looser and looser every day! and why do shove ur terds bak u pthere after u already shit them out! u suck #%$holes that are corn infested!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This guy better be joking. You own one of these and you are the most unsophisitaced person on the planet. K, from here on out, nobody listens to Chadwick Dunworth 3 because he has nothing intelligent to say.

Angus<!-- Signature -->

2. this caR sucks

this is a corny benz....They all look the same ive seen a new benz clk-55 whatever n they dont look like this....

3. "You are a dumbass. i own one of these and its better than any hunk of shit you will ever have. why do u like to take it up ass from a gorrila with a tiny wang. why do u have to go make fun of cars that are way beter than what u drive. you shouldnt be jealos that i am straight and you r a stupid homo that sucks old men for nickels. why do u go in the public and find someboy and do em up the ass DRY! why do u try to make your loose #%$hole looser and looser every day! and why do shove ur terds bak u pthere after u already shit them out! u suck #%$holes that are corn infested!" - Quoted from the C.D.the 3rd

I would have to agree with you on this one that guy is so increadably dumb i laugh at himand his tiny shlong! This guy is studip a trained Dolphin could do a better job! I think thayt he should climb up a Flag pole and Grease his ass and jump up and then sit on it streching his loose ass beond human possibilties and transforming him into a retarded elephant that licks old men until they squirt hundred year old jiz on his trunk then he pays them money! You are an IGNORANT, DUMB, LOOSE, SON OF A *****, ASSHOLE, THAT WAS INSERTED INTO A RETARED COWS ASS AND THEN SHIT OUT RAPIDLY!!<!-- Signature -->

4. guys.......come on...............they're just cars. is it really worth all of this? theres enough violence and foul language in the world already without getting all pissy about someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

5. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 01xAzNxFeRRaRiXnOsX01</i>
    <b>this is a corny benz....They all look the same ive seen a new benz clk-55 whatever n they dont look like this....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->i like the looks!<!-- Signature -->

6. LOL this car sucks, agree

7. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mr Bigglesworth</i>
    <b>sounds to me that chadwick dunworth III is a really awsome name and that he is right.he has been right about everything. all you people really are stupid terds and he and i r the coolest!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well we all know that this is just Chadwick Fuckworth with a new account, you can tell the stupid name, and the fact that he is a complete idiot, and that he talks the same. This guy is really stupid.

Angus<!-- Signature -->

8. Hah, Chadwick is off the scale when measuring stupidity.

blazerebel: Is that comment a discrimination against teenagers? In case you didn't know, you were a teenager once.

9. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Fastest</i>
    <b>"You are a dumbass. i own one of these and its better than any hunk of shit you will ever have. why do u like to take it up ass from a gorrila with a tiny wang. why do u have to go make fun of cars that are way beter than what u drive. you shouldnt be jealos that i am straight and you r a stupid homo that sucks old men for nickels. why do u go in the public and find someboy and do em up the ass DRY! why do u try to make your loose #%$hole looser and looser every day! and why do shove ur terds bak u pthere after u already shit them out! u suck #%$holes that are corn infested!" - Quoted from the C.D.the 3rd

I would have to agree with you on this one that guy is so increadably dumb i laugh at himand his tiny shlong! This guy is studip a trained Dolphin could do a better job! I think thayt he should climb up a Flag pole and Grease his ass and jump up and then sit on it streching his loose ass beond human possibilties and transforming him into a retarded elephant that licks old men until they squirt hundred year old jiz on his trunk then he pays them money! You are an IGNORANT, DUMB, LOOSE, SON OF A *****, ASSHOLE, THAT WAS INSERTED INTO A RETARED COWS ASS AND THEN SHIT OUT RAPIDLY!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    ha ha ha. You guys are hilarious. You saying that guy is gay is so witty, any 11 year old would be going crazy over how cool you two are. I cant believe you expect people to believe you own one of these ha ha. Where did you amass your fortune? Government aid? man youre dumb, dont ever bother posting again your credibility is shot.

10. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ambient paper</i>
    <b>guys.......come on...............they're just cars. is it really worth all of this? theres enough violence and foul language in the world already without getting all pissy about someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

just cars? nigga u must be outta ure mind.... this kinda shiyt been goin on since cars first started. ppl try to bak their own cars up by sayin something bout theyre one good feature..... i need no features for the gm symbol speaks for itself

11. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chadwick Dunworth III</i>
    <b>jstalin-thank you i am pretty popular with making fun of people. its my best trait.
    angesio-u r a dumbass i am going to take a dump on your face.then make you eat it. and i am very sophistimicated! i am a rich man that own s every car you can name. and u suck hairy balls for free and like it! u dirty dirty homo.all who disagree can suck my left nut.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

This guy is great for a laugh, but soon will make us all angry because we will have to pay for this guy to eat. I wonder how he got a computer to post on, probably stole it. You shouldn't say so many smart things that nobody will understand, you should try to appeal to the lowest common denominator and trash on the planet, and say really #$%#ing stupid things, like taking shit a on people. But at least we know after you said all those things that you are smart, sounds like you quoted directly from Einstein himself. I think we can all agree that this guy is so stupid he won't even know when he is beaten, he will probably post again. How I look forward to that!

Angus<!-- Signature -->

12. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chadwick Dunworth III</i>
    <b>DAMN STRAIGHT i am gonna post again you frikin homo! how did u know that? r u a psycic or something? i bet that your r one of those #%$ wanna-be "miss cleo" impersonators u #$%#ing queer! y do u want to be like miss cleo, shes a dumb jamaican dyke!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Hey Chadwick Fuckworth, the reason that I knew you were going to post again is because you are so stupid and you wouldn't know when you are beaten. Surprise, Surprise, I was completely right. No, I am not a "pyscic", but I am at least three times smarter than you. Not that that says a lot. I wonder if you will write in again?

Angus<!-- Signature -->

13. all of ya'll are asses. well this is geared more towards chadwick dunworth III...whatever the #$%# u think u are. stop being immature and get back to the car. the car looks nice and it's pretty damn fast. i doubt u own one...
    angisio_66...juss let it go...we all kno what ur trying to say and i agree with u that chadwick dunworth III is immature and gay.

'nuff sed<!-- Signature -->

14. So you are a ritch old man? Then why do you say you are a "14 year old boy that has nothing better to do then start shit with people on the internet" in your posts on a VW GTi forum? you are a sorry excuse for a idiot.<!-- Signature -->

15. you tell him chadwick hahaha

16. sounds to me that chadwick dunworth III is a really awsome name and that he is right.he has been right about everything. all you people really are stupid terds and he and i r the coolest!

17. Could someone please ban Chadwick Dunworth III? He's wasting our precious time with his ignorant, moronic, immature comments.

18. No, I am not insulting any teanagers. Below are two quotes from Chadwick Dunworth III, the first from a vw gti forum, the second from this one.

"for your information i am 14. and i post this crap so that all you #%$s reply some really dumbshit that makes me laugh. the whole time i read these replies i was cracking up. its damn halarious that all you homos have nothing better to do than reply to some 14 year olds messages. i, however dont have anything better to do because i am a kid and i dont have a job. you #%$s do. and if i did have a job i wouldnt be posting shit here like you stupidshits. you all blow dicks for free and like it! stupid queers!"

"jstalin-thank you i am pretty popular with making fun of people. its my best trait.
    angesio-u r a dumbass i am going to take a dump on your face.then make you eat it. and i am very sophistimicated! i am a rich man that own s every car you can name. and u suck hairy balls for free and like it! u dirty dirty homo.all who disagree can suck my left nut."

Need I say more? 14 year olds are much more mature then this. He needs banning.<!-- Signature -->

19. First off, this cars hasn't even reached production in te Usa yet. Second, many of the people who post say things that have noting to do with cars. Mr. Dunworth appears to be very good at this. Many other people enjoy discussing the cars themselves, such as me, and those who have many more posts than me. For the sake of everyone, I think that "Chadwick" should be banned, or just completely ignored. Thank you.<!-- Signature -->

20. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Chadwick Dunworth III</i>
    <b>jstalin-thank you i am pretty popular with making fun of people. its my best trait.
    angesio-u r a dumbass i am going to take a dump on your face.then make you eat it. and i am very sophistimicated! i am a rich man that own s every car you can name. and u suck hairy balls for free and like it! u dirty dirty homo.all who disagree can suck my left nut.
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Hey Fuckface, your a pimple faced teenage ass #$%# with nothing better to do than piss others off. Ur probably one of thse tossers who sits there having a wank under the desk. So do us a favour an piss the hell off and stop wasting our time<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: 2pacrules

yeah man i love Tupac he the best

u like Nas too? Tupac and Nas are my favorite Tupac my first favorit and Nas second by a very small amount.

sorry to everybody for posting a message totally of the topic of the car but i just had to say that I like Tupac so much and I like talking to people who feel the same way.

you guys may think im a #%$...........so to all who do **** You! <!-- Signature -->

22. Re: 2pacrules

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Tupac+Nasir</i>
    <b>yeah man i love Tupac he the best

u like Nas too? Tupac and Nas are my favorite Tupac my first favorit and Nas second by a very small amount.

sorry to everybody for posting a message totally of the topic of the car but i just had to say that I like Tupac so much and I like talking to people who feel the same way.

you guys may think im a #%$...........so to all who do **** You! </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Yeah, if Tupac is so great, then why is he dead?

Angus<!-- Signature -->

23. <!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 01xAzNxFeRRaRiXnOsX01</i>
    <b>this is a corny benz....They all look the same ive seen a new benz clk-55 whatever n they dont look like this....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->This is just another person I would like to kick his ass.<!-- Signature -->

24. HEY,JSTALIN.... U SUCK FARTS OUT OF PEOPLES ASSES FOR FREE! YOU ARE BY FAR THE ABSLOUTE GAYEST PERSON I HAVE EVERY SEEN ORN THE FACE OF THIS PLANET .I KNOW CAUSE I AM YOU R MASTER AND KNOW ALL!!!!!!!.AND CHAD THE III AND I ACCQUIRED OUR MONEY FOR PIMPIN STUPID WHORES LIKE YOUR SELF. U STILL SUCK AND U CAN NEVER CHANGE THAT AND U KNOW IT, HENCE YOUR GAYNEST AND SUPRESSED RAGE. PS U SUCK ASSHOLE....U STILL SUCK U USED JIZZED ON TAMPON THAT IS THE GAY SOCIETY THAT WE LIVE IN TODAY..... ITS BECAUSE OF GAY PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF THAT CAUSE NORMAL UNGAY PEOPLE LIKE ME AND CHAD...OR ANY OTHER BEANER AND GAY HATING RICH KIDS OUT THERE. HAHAHA I HAVE MORE MONEY THAN YOU WILL EVER HAVE NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!! SO DOES CHAD......WHOS THE STUPID SHEPP FUCKER NOW *****....SHUT THE **** UP ALL OF YOU ...OR I WILL TRACK U DOWN LIKE A WOUNDED DEER.THEN I WILL GUT U LIKE FISHES AND SHIT DOWN UR COCK LICKIN THROAT FUCKER!!!!!!!!LATERS COCK SMOKERS <!-- Signature -->

25. fastet and chad are kind of stupid but they are alot more intelligent than lots of other people on this site. i think they are halarious.all of the stuff they say is funny. all you other people should just leave em' alone and let have some fun. damn all the idiots in the world, not that yall are idiots but ya know the other people that are dumb. i hate them.

p.s. i wish i had a name like chadwick. bob is so boring.

bob